TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 10/20/05

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

HeldDOWN~! takes the airwaves once again here on this Thursday night in October, but the usual explosive introduction is nowhere to be found tonight. Instead, the show opens with several wrestlers in the ring, and several others headed down to it. Leon Rodez and Peter Knight stand in the ring in neutral corners, while possibly the most celebrated tandem in OAOAST, Black T, come down the aisle. Dan Black looks like he'd rather be anywhere but there, but Tony Brannigan offers words of reassurance, and the duo enters the ring, exchanging stares with both Knight and Rodez.

COLE

Welcome to HeldDOWN~! ladies and gentlemen! Michael Cole here alongside my Triple C cohorts Caboose and "The Coach", Jonathan Coachman, ready to bring you another two hours of intense action that only the OAOAST can do.

CABOOSE

Nevermind the action Cole, what I'd like to know is why these guys are all in the ring right now.

COLE

That's a good question. Black T, Peter Knight, and Leon Rodez are all members, if you want to call them that, of the group branded "The Originals" here in the OAOAST. While they're far from a cohesive unit, these men, along with Zack Malibu, have had their hands full with many of the OAOAST's newcomers and "fresher" stars, who have dubbed themselves The Upstarts.

The crowd rumblings turn to a healthy roar, as another superstar makes his way down the aisle. Dan Black turns to face the aisleway and see who it is, but the heavy cheers should have given it away, as the other half of the OAOAST World Tag Team Champions, and the OAOAST's "Franchise", Zack Malibu hits ringside! Malibu circles the ring, clutching a mic, and goes over to Sofa Central, and motions for Caboose, who is sitting at the broadcast center.

COLE

Looks like Zack wants you to join them in the ring, 'boose!

COACH

Finally, some time to get a word in.

COLE

Don't count on it.

COACH

You ain't got the sack, playa! I might be afraid of many things, but Michael Cole is not on that list. Not even if you threatened to sodomize me.

COLE

So you're saying you'd ENJOY that?

COACH

Well...NO! NO! Dammit, why can't I ever win?

Caboose gets up from Sofa Central and walks over to Zack, shaking the hand of the man who has stood up for him more than any other in OAOAST history. Both men spring up onto the apron and enter the ring, and Malibu looks around to see who's in attendance before speaking.

MALIBU

I want to thank you all for coming out here tonight, and standing here in the ring with me. People in the crowd and at home, I know this isn't normally what you get when you watch the beginning of HeldDOWN~! so you might be a little surprised to see us all just walking out to the ring and standing here, but I assure you there is a reason for it. There is a very good reason why the six of us stand here today, and why across the world fans and former superstars are tuning in. I could look into one of these cameras right now and know that somehwere, I'm eye to eye with CWM, or Some Guy, or The Sole Survivor...I know what's gone on in this company as of late has caught the attention of the wrestling world, and not in a completely good way. The incidents that have taken place since this past summer, when an alliance of these self-proclaimed Upstarts began to form, have taken over this company. For months, we've seen The GPX run wild, attacking everyone and anyone including me. We've seen newcomers like Christian Wright, and just last week Jamie O'Hara, feed into the frenzy and become the new links in the Upstarts chain. We've found out that the man thought to be behind the whole thing, Drek Stone, was simply a decoy who sacrificed his own career to cover someone's tracks, gain a victory over me, and go home. Most importantly of all, we saw someone try to destroy the legacy of this company and the lineage of the most treasured title in wrestling, the OAOAST World Championship, again simply as a part of this campaign to shatter the foundation of this company. So tonight, I want the dirty laundry to be aired. You people at home, you know what we're fighting for. Each one of the men in this ring has a stake in this. Every man and woman in the back has a stake in this. YOU THE FANS have a stake in this. This turmoil, this war, it affects us all. It affects the four men right here who have fought for this company, albeit in our own ways, since 2002. It affects the man who shares the World Tag Team Titles with me, who did not give in to the pressure of his peers, and decided to stand up for the company rather than see it destroyed. It affects this man right here, who came so close to winning the World Title just last month, and there is no doubt in my mind he will get there again and represent this company proudly, unlike certain champions of the past. So, we want to know. We ALL want to know...what's driving you, Upstarts? What's motivating you, what's running through your minds when you spill our blood, when you trash this company, the company YOU work for, the company WE BUILT!? What is it that makes you think you can destroy a legacy? What makes you think you're so much better than us!?

Zack is entering psycho-rant mode, as he perhaps more than anyone has been greatly affected, physically and mentally, by the events of this Civil War. Zack circles the ring, as the rest of the Originals crew looks on, and suddenly, boos spread through the crowd.

COLE

Ask and ye shall recieve, Zack. Here comes the opposition!

Johnny Jax, and Scotty Static, the Global Party Exchange, lead the charge for a collection of athletes that includes Christian Wright, Bohemoth, newcomer Jamie O'Hara, and at the end of the line, the blackballed Original who has pledged to support The Upstarts and take out his fellow Originals, Stephen Joseph. The six men circle ringside and all enter, as The Originals back up and give them space, and once those six are in the ring, it's a silent staredown between the twelve superstars, as the crowd rumbles over the thoughts of this confrontation breaking down into a brawl. Cooler heads prevail, at least for now, as Stephen Joseph goes to the ropes and calls for a mic, which he hands to Scotty Static and stands aside.

STATIC

For a guy who's supposed to be so smart, Zack, you've got a lot of questions. Well, today is your lucky day, because The Upstarts, we didn't come out here for a fight, don't worry. We came out here to put all the cards on the table. It's been long overdue, and now tonight, in front of the world, we're going to tell you exactly what you want to know, it just might not be what you want to hear.

Malibu and the rest of The Originals stand firm, as Static starts pacing in front of them.

STATIC

Let's take a trip down memory lane, guys. Let's go allllll the way back to three years ago. In the summer of 2002, when this company started getting off the ground, at the time it was driven by stars like Anglesault, its namesake. Guys like Angle-Plex, Caboose, CWM, Alfdogg, all fought for supremacy at the top of the card. Also around that time, a few new superstars started dropping in. There was a guy who wore a mask and had a drunk, talking fish with him. Then there was a guy who came in managed to brainwash a onetime opponent into going from grunge to glamorous, and then they added this other kid as their towel boy, just for a little extra ego-feeding, but the three of them became very popular...so popular in fact that their THEME SONG was "Popular". I mean, as if the point needed to be driven home anymore!

MALIBU

Speaking of points, we're all waiting for you to get to it.

STATIC

Don't interrupt me. This show could stand with out your ranting and raving at times.

Malibu snarls, as Static continues circling the ring and talking.

STATIC

And those men, along with some others who have since come and gone, they managed to break through. They managed to shatter that "glass ceiling" as it's called by those "insiders" and become superstars in their own right. In fact, Caboose, you yourself have many times mentioned the Summer of 2002 and the feud you had with Zack as a time where the torch was passed...where you saw the effort and drive and determination in Zack's eyes, and because he held his own with you and nearly became the World Champion as a rookie, after being here just mere months, you knew that he deserved the spot that he now resides in, am I right?

Caboose, standing behind Zack, nods his head yes.

STATIC

OK, now let's fast forward, keeping that incident in mind. It was Anglemania II. Zack Malibu vs. Anglesault for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Title. Quite possibly the most anticipated match in OAOAST history, and it gave us all that warm feeling inside when Zack Malibu, held down by the tyrant Anglesault for months prior, overcame him in a five star classic, and captured the OAOAST World Title!

The crowd roars in rememberance of Malibu's first title win. Static's not done, however.

STATIC

Now see, Zack, what I've just brought up, incidents I've just referred to, are what we're looking for. The Upstarts, we're waiting for you guys to step aside, to see what we have to offer and give up those precious spots. This company is in dire need of a facelift, and we're the ones who feel the need to do it by force, since it's not going to happen in a civil fashion. Instead, it has to happen with a Civil War. You see, Zack, and Dan, and Tony...when all the others got phased out...Evenflow, Sandman, Angle-Plex, even the head honcho himself, you guys got nice and settled at the top of the card. Sure, you brought name value to the table, but you were all more concerned with clinging to your glory rather than helping the company that made you famous in the first place! The post-Anglemania 2 brand split? Where did all the talent go? Why, it went to HeldDOWN~!, and why? Because Mr. Malibu over here decided to lure everyone to HIS brand to make HIM look good, like he was offering new talent a chance. Not only that, but he was determined to be on the winning end of things, so much so that he attempted to sabotage IntenseZone, a competitor yes but still a branch of the SAME COMPANY THAT YOU PRIDE YOURSELF ON SUPPORTING! Why, Zack? Why did you do it? Because you can't HANDLE the competition! Because every time someone comes close to kicking your ass and exposing you as the fraud you are, you pull whatever strings you need to do to spin it back around on them. Sly Sommers was close...damn close, but the minute he spoke out against you...BAM! Gone with the snap of a finger. Last year Zack, when you started losing your mind, it wasn't just because a girl was kicking your ass month after month on pay per view...it was simply because someone you viewed as weaker was doing it! You see, you never wanted to give any of this talent a fair chance, and the minute they came oh so close to disrupting the power structure, you guys found a way to overshadow them. This is why The Upstarts have formed, this is why what's happening is happening. I mean, let's think about this...for a group of people who say they'll never give up the ship, and will die for this company, you can't even get along with each other!

The Originals look around, and have no response, as it's the truth.

STATIC

History lessons aside, because I could go on for days, there's more to it than that. There's more than just a case of professional jealous going on here. You see guys, Johnny and I, we've grown tired. The Global Party Exchange is sick of being a product, nothing more than a marketing tool for the corporate leeches to make money off of. Two guys put together by the office in an effort to capitalize on the squealing teenage girls and desperate housewives, and who knew we'd blow up like we did? Baby the GPX became the hottest tag team in wrestling, and we did it at the expense of you two over there (points to Tony and Dan). And that's the thing...we're sick of being products of the system. The names Scotty Static and Johnny Jax, we were branded with them by a suit, but we're not about to ditch them. Hell, we're household names now. We've got name vaule. We're keeping the name, but we're going to change what they stand for. What we're doing with The Upstarts is we're stopping people from conforming to the corporate way, to the OAOAST way. We refuse to let anyone become lost in the shuffle, to be mired in the midcard while the establishment reeks havoc on each other and keeps the spotlight on themselves. Why do you think guys like Christian Wright here, or Jamie O'Hara, who just showed up last week, have jumped on the Upstarts bandwagon? It's because they have a chance with us, a chance to become household names just like Scotty Static and Johnny Jax. The thing is, they don't have to make the mistakes we made. They don't have to follow the handbook. They don't have to "pay their dues" or be "humbled", oh no. They can make an impact right off the bat, because like it or not, we are the heirs to your thrones, and we are here to get your asses off those seats, because it is time for YOU to be showing US the respect we deserve! We bleed like you, we fight like you, but all you do is talk about how we don't respect you. Look around you. You don't respect YOURSELVES, so why should we? Why should...

Static starts getting worked up, but Stephen Joseph steps to the front and takes the mic.

SJ

Scotty...Scotty I'll take it from here.

MALIBU

I've been waiting to hear YOUR excuse.

SJ

Excuse? No no, Zack, no excuses here. Just reasons. Concrete reasons, reasons built in truth, as to why I'm on this side of the ring and not that one. You see, I've been with this company as long as you, as long as Dan, and Tony, and Caboose there. We've all been up and down the road together, sometimes on the same side, usually standing across from one another. But no one, not Tony, not Dan, not Caboose, no one, Zack, has drawn my ire the way you have. For YEARS now, you have always been the superhero, the poster boy. You've made things your cause when they had no right to be, just because it's in your nature, and that's fine. In the process though, you always overwhelmed yourself. Remember when you thought you broke my neck, Zack? Or when I brought the one man you once trusted more than anyone over to my side? How about you, Caboose...how about the time I pushed you out of the company, never to see you again...until YOU, Zack, YOU had to step in and bring him back. You painted the target on yourself, but alas, I never got the job done. Had I, it would have saved us this meeting here.

Stephen Joseph steps forward, and he and Malibu stand nearly nose to nose.

SJ

What I've done Zack is not just a business decision. It's a personal one as well. These young men behind me, they've got great potential. Something that people like Anglesault once saw in us. By standing side by side with you all would be wrong, because in truth, you're all becoming the thing you hate the most. You're all becoming what I once was. Self-absorbed, unable to let go. I, on the other hand, have seen the light. I am here this time not to relive past glories, but to redeem myself for the sins of the past. Stephen Joseph has been born again, born into something pure of heart and sound of mind. The men behind me, Scotty Static, Christian Wright, Jamie O'Hara and Johnny Jax, they needed a leader. Someone to show them that not all of this company's past should be pissed upon. Having me on their side, talking to them, advising them, it gives them an edge, physically and mentally. They realize that we Originals cannot be lumped together, because I, unlike you all, see what they have to offer. Seeing as how I was excommunicated from this little group long ago, did you think I would just sit on the sidelines without taking the opportunity for vengeance? I, unlike you, and the whole lot of you, want to see them succeed, and once we succeed as a unit and humble you and phase you out like you've done to us, then we can establish ourselves together or apart.

MALIBU

You are full of shit.

SJ

Excuse...

MALIBU

Excuses. Nothing but excuses, Popick. Business decision or personal decision, you know that deep down, your decision to lead these men is all about YOU! You people stand there and tell me that I'm a glory hog? That the six of us are holding you all back? Stephen, you're the biggest one there is! All this is is an alliance of convenience...you saw what happened with Hoff dumping the belt, you saw what happened with Drek Stone and the revelation that he's not the one behind this. You can't tell me that you'd be satisfied with filling the position knowing that ultimately, you're not the one pulling the strings of these guys!

SJ

Actually, Zack, I know full well what's going on. I've met the "man behind the mask" so to speak. The person behind The Upstarts, they've got an incredibly good reason for why they've assembled this team of talent. There is a very good reason why they've allowed me, despite my veteran status, to climb aboard the ship. Everything, my friend, has a reason, and a consequence. Now is the time for you to face the cold hard facts that the past, the history of this company, is going to catch up with you, so that the future can reign supreme. The Global Party Exchange, no more are they the bouncing babyfaces. Those versions of Scotty Static and Johnny Jax are ancient history, and will be forever forgotten as more of your blood is spilled. Christian Wright, Bohemoth, Jamie O'Hara...three rookies with the world ahead of them. To do it as the expense of one, or all of you, well it just makes victory that much sweeter. Myself...well, you can believe what I say, or what you want to believe. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Just keep in mind that no matter what you THINK the reason is, my reasoning for doing this is much better. It holds a deeper meaning. It holds redemption for me. For once, I will go down as a man who led the cause, not who crushed it. I won't have my name ruined, my legacy pissed on, my reputation tarnished anymore! Stephen Joseph is a new man, but I haven't forgotten my old tricks.

Stephen backs off, as Malibu stands there clutching the mic...until Leon Rodez takes it from him.

RODEZ

This is sad. Just sad. The only thing you guys are looking for is a quick fix. You know, just like Stephen came up with some of my fellow Originals, I came up the cards with some of you. Johnny, Scotty, you say you don't want to be products of the system, but all you are are puppets in someone else's war. You think that Stephen Joseph, or your oh so mysterious "leader" care about your career from this point on? Face it, you are all being exploited for someone else's gain, and win or lose, it's only going to hurt you.

Stephen Joseph shakes his head no, and assures The Upstarts that Rodez is lying. Peter Knight then motions for the microphone. He pauses to gather his thoughts before speaking.

KNIGHT

You know, I might need something else explained to me. See, even though I've just heard you guys go on and on about why you are "fighting the power" and things like that, I really don't see the reason to puff out your chests and ramble on and on about "taking the spotlight" from guys like us. You know how I do things; I don't give a shit about words and talking about what I want to do, I just do it. You'll find that out later, big man (points to Bohemoth). If you want to be at the level that you dream, that you desire to be, do what I did: step up to the plate and take it!

Knight drops the mic as the arguement between The Originals and The Upstarts starts getting more heated. Joseph turns and raises a finger to quiet the Upstarts before ordering them out of the ring, turning his attention back to The Originals.

SJ

I've spared this from breaking down for now. Consider it a courtesy. However, the clock is ticking. With so little time left in the year, perhaps 2006 will be a fresh start for the OAOAST, one that you'll have me to thank for.

With those snide comments as his closing remarks, Stephen Joseph throws down his microphone and exits the ring, heading up the ramp with the five Upstarts. Zack Malibu stares at them as they exit, while Caboose looks incredibly angered by some of the comments tonight as he stands up on the middle ropes and calls out to the Upstarts.

COLE

A highly volatile situation if there ever was one! The Civil War is heating up, and for once, we've been able to explore the mindset behind the madness. It's going to be a wild night on HeldDOWN~! and we've only just begun, so stick with us, we'll be right back!

COLE

Welcome back, everybody. Last week, it was announced that Ashley Street would compete next Sunday night at World Without End against Brodie Lewis, in a Lumberjill Match. And just to make matters worse, all the Lumberjills around ringside have been presented with an open offer from the mysterious Benefactor. $50,000 to cost Ashley Street the Women's Championship. Already, questions are being asked...who will take up the offer. Who's going to try and cash in. We caught up with some of the women of the OAOAST to ask them, up front, if they were going to go for the money...and here's what they had to say...

*HeldDOWN logo wipe*

~SERENA BLACKMORE~

BLACKMORE

What business is it of yours?

CAMERA-MAN

Uhm...I'm sorry. I was just told to ask som...

BLACKMORE

Listen, I don't want money. Especially off some rich bitch without the guts to do her own dirty work. All I want is the Women's Title. So you go tell Ashley Street, she should be worried about me. Not because I'm after money, but because I'm coming for her championship.

~CONFUSIA~

Cut to Confusia, staring blankly into the camera. After about 10 seconds of silence, the camera-man can be heard sighing and walking off despondantly. Confusia stays stood in front of the camera though, still staring blankly until finally the shot cuts away.

~EL CHICA GENÉRICO~

Cut to Genérico, in her locker room, wearing a red and gold neckbrace after getting destroyed last week by Brodie Lewis.

GENÉRICO

Ah...El Chica Genérico...lucha libré...numero uno! Ci?

CAMERA-MAN

*sighs*

~MOLLY MATTHEWS~

Cut to Molly, who for some reason is hanging upside down from a chin-up bar in a gym.

MOLLY

No way. Ashley's a friend. I'd never, ever betray the sacred bond of friendship just for $15,000. Never.

CAMERA-MAN

Uh...actually, it's $50,000.

Molly's eyes widen slightly.

MOLLY

Wow. With $50,000, I could buy that pet llama I always wanted.

Molly stares dreamily into the distance, before regaining her senses.

MOLLY

No. Not even for $50,000. Ashley's my friend and above all others, she can trust me at World Without End. And anyone greedy enough to try costing Ashley the Women's Title is gonna have to answer to me!

~THE MINNESOTA ANGELS~

Cut to Valerie and Constance, both wearing new fur coats and carrying expensive looking bags. Valerie stands with a mirror in her hand, fixing her hair, while Constance is on her new looking cellphone.

CONSTANCE

Is that too much? Of course not. Just put it on my card...and, you know what...get two, incase the other one breaks. *hangs up phone* What was the question again?

CAMERA-MAN

Are you going to be going after the $50,000 reward offered by the Benefactor at World Without End.

VALERIE

Well, DUH!

CONSTANCE

Of course we are, doofus! These fur coats don't pay for themselves you know. We've already got plans for the money. Ashley's lucky she got away with the belt in her hands last month. This month, she won't be quite so lucky, because we intend on doing whatever it takes to finish the job.

VALERIE

Yeah!

~CANDIE~

CANDIE

$50,000? Listen, I don't know anything about this Benefactor thing. I've only just got back from injury, so I'm a little rusty on what's happening 'round here. So...I dunno. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. It depends which Candie I want to be. Nice Candie...or Naughty Candie. But one thing's for sure...what Candie wants, Candie gets. And if I decide I do want the money then Ashley, honey, you'd better watch out.

COLE

Interesting comments from.....well, SOME of the potential lumberjills for this match.

COACH

If I were Ashley Street, I'd try to have about 20 pairs of eyes all over her body.

CABOOSE

Instead of having one pair of eyes leering all over her body during her matches?

COACH

Hey, when the Coach's pupils see a fine example of booty, they don't dilute, if you know what I mean.

CABOOSE

.....I give up.

*dun dun* *dun dun*

*dun dun* *dun dun*

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARRRRRRRRRRRE YOU? WHO WHO, WHO WHO!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARRRRRRRRRRRE YOU? WHO WHO, WHO WHO!

CSI walks out from behind the curtains, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd.

BUFFER

The following SIX-MAN tag team contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing the first team, at a total combined weight of 749 pounds...the team of JUMBO, JAY RICHARDS, AND CHRIS STEVENS! Collectively, they are known as SSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

COACH

CSI making their way down to the ring for some six-man action here, against a very oddly matched trio!

CSI gets into the ring and awaits their opposition.

"World's Greatest Tag Team" plays and Team Heyross comes through the curtains, led out by Rick Heyross, getting a mixed reaction as they make their way down the aisle, full of energy.

BUFFER

And now, their opponents...introducing first, accompanied by their manager, Rick Heyross! They weigh in at a total combined weight of 480 pounds...here are CHARLIE MOSS and QUENTIN BENJAMIN, collectively known as TEEEEEEEEAM HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

COLE

This will be the in-ring debut of Team Heyross here in the OAOAST, and last week here on HeldDOWN, they made their prescense felt following a match between Chris Stevens and Jay Richards, and they indirectly teamed up with Alfdogg to clear the ring of CSI.

COACH

But they'll be teaming directly here tonight, after HeldDOWN GM Calvin Szechstein made this matchup following last weeks' show.

Magnum Opus: Father Padilla Meets the Perfect Gnat/Howling at the Moon hits, and the crowd cheers as Alfdogg comes through the curtains.

BUFFER

And their tag team partner, weighing in at 240 pounds...he is a former Heavyweight champion of the World, and the reigning OAOAST Heartland champion...ALFDOGG!!!!!

Alf rushes to the ring, and a six-man brawl ensues!

*DING DING DING*

COLE

HERE WE GO!!!

The six men brawl into corners, then Alf's team all reverse Irish whips, sending all three CSI members into one another! Alf grabs Benjamin by the arm, and whips him towards Richards, and Benjamin hits a spinning heel kick! Richards rolls from the ring. Alf hits Jumbo with a superkick, and Jumbo tumbles through the ropes right on his ass! Moss sends Stevens over with a clothesline, then all three men stand at the ropes, waiting for their opponents to get to their feet...then hit a TRIPLE PLANCHA~!!!

COACH

THREE-WAY STEREO, over the top rope!

Alf slugs Jumbo on the floor, then throws him back into the ring. Alf then goes around and clotheslines Stevens, as Team Heyross catches Jumbo with a DOUBLE BODYSLAM!!! They then whip Richards into the ropes, and catch him with a DOUBLE DROP TOEHOLD, resulting in Richards' head landing in a very unpleasant place for Jumbo!

COLE

I think the big man's gonna be singing a little higher in the shower tonight!

Double superkick knocks Jumbo to the floor again! Benjamin and Moss hit a Superkick-german suplex combo on Richards!

Kickout!

COLE

First fall of the match gets two for Moss!

COACH

Finally, we're down to two men in there!

COLE

If you're just tuning in, the collective unit of CSI, Chris Stevens, Jay Richards and Jumbo is taking on the team of the Heartland champion, Alfdogg, and his partners, seeing their first official action in the OAOAST, Team Heyross. That's Charlie Moss in there in the ring, and Quentin Benjamin, who just got the tag, is his partner.

Benjamin gets in the ring, and hits a snap suplex on Richards! Quick cover...

Kickout by Richards! Benjamin stays on him, whipping him across the ring and catching him with a flying forearm! Benjamin then goes to the top rope, and comes off with a HUGE flying clothesline!

Richards gets a shoulder up!

COLE

WHAT HANGTIME on that move by Benjamin!

COACH

No doubt about it, you know, this is an excellent trio if they can get their chemistry together! This Benjamin is an incredible high-flier, then you got his partner, Moss, who is a very accomplished technical wrestler, and of course Alf, who for my money is the best brawler in the entire world.

COLE

And that's a very tough point to dispute after watching him for the last four months.

Benjamin ducks a clothesline, and hits a Northern Lights suplex with a bridge!

Kickout!

Benjamin goes into the ropes, and gets caught with a club from big Jumbo! This allows Richards to catch Benjamin with a DDT!

COLE

Oh, and the tide has turned here, thanks to Jumbo!

Richards covers...

But Benjamin kicks out! Richards tags in Stevens, who whips Benjamin into the ropes and catches him with a flying knee! Stevens then taunts a member of the front row, drawing boos from the crowd.

COLE

Look at how cocky Chris Stevens is!

Stevens drops an elbow to the back of Benjamin, who is trying to pull himself to his corner. He then turns him over and covers...

Kickout! Stevens tags in Jumbo, then hits a SUPERKICK on Benjamin! Jumbo runs to the ropes for the XL SPLASH~!!!111...but Benjamin rolls out of the way! The crowd gets on Benjamin's side, and he makes it to his feet, and slugs Jumbo as he's on one knee! Benjamin then hops to the second rope, but Jumbo catches him coming off and carries him over to the corner, squishing him! Jumbo then pulls Benjamin out, and whips him into the ropes, hitting a BIG BOOT! Jumbo then drops an elbow and covers...

Benjamin BARELY gets a shoulder up!

COLE

JUST in the nick of time!

COACH

Nice resiliency being shown here by Quentin, but he really should have made a tag after that miss by Jumbo. He's in huge trouble now, no pun intended.

Jumbo tags Richards back in, and Richards goes to the top rope...but gets caught coming off with a spinning heel kick! The crowd rallies behind Benjamin again, and he finally makes it over to tag Moss!

COLE

Tag is made, and Charlie Moss back in there now!

Moss hits clotheslines on Richards and Stevens, and sends Jumbo off the apron with a BIG dropkick! Stevens nails Moss from behind, then Richards joins in and they whip Moss into the ropes, but Moss ducks a double clothesline and hits one of his own! Moss hits a belly-to-belly on Richards, and covers...

Kickout! Moss then sets up a German suplex, but Stevens gives him a knee to the back, then holds him from behind. Richards tries a dropkick...

...but Moss moves, and Stevens takes it! Richards holds his hands on his head, then is taken down by Moss, who hooks an ELEVATED TEXAS CLOVERLEAF!

COACH

HERE IT IS! This is what Moss uses as his finishing maneuver!

Richards screams out in pain, until Stevens returns to the ring and gives Moss a big kick to the back of the head, then tosses him out of the ring, where Jumbo sends him into the post! Stevens then helps Richards up...and shoves him back down!

COLE

Uh-oh! These two men will do battle in ten days in a four-way match also invovling Alf and Brock Ausstin, but they may do battle right now in Albuquerque!

Richards gives him a shove back, then the two get in one anothers' faces! Jumbo gets into the ring to try to smooth things over, and apparently succeeds as Stevens gets back on the apron. Benjamin gets in the ring and shoves Richards into Stevens, then rolls up Richards with a rolling prawn hold!

Jumbo saves!

COACH

Wait a minute, Benjamin's not legal! Moss is the legal man, out on the floor!

Jumbo tosses Benjamin to the floor, then goes to the apron as Richards pulls Moss into the ring, and hits a belly-to-back suplex! Richards then tags Jumbo...who goes to the top?!?!?!?

COLE

Look at THIS! Big Jumbo going all the way up to the top rope!

Richards and Stevens grab Jumbo as he gets to the top.

COACH

Hoo boy, you talk about a rocket launcher, this is like the Apollo 14 taking off right here!

Richards and Stevens heave Jumbo off...but Moss has moved, and Jumbo's back finds nothing but canvas! Moss crawls over and TAGS ALF!!!

COLE

And this is Alf's first time in the ring, he's fresh as a daisy! This crowd has hit a fever pitch!

Clothesline for Stevens!

Clothesline for Richards! Alf grabs Richards again and hits an overhead belly-to-belly! Alf pounds away at Jumbo on the canvas, and manages to take him over with a T-BONE SUPLEX!!! Alf covers...

Stevens saves, with a legdrop to the back of the head! Benjamin comes back into the ring, and hits Stevens with a spinning heel kick! Benjamin and Stevens roll to the outside as Jumbo pounds Alf, then whips him into the ropes, and attempts a spinebuster, but Alf hangs on and pulls off a DDT! Richards is slowly making his way back to the ring, as Alf goes to the top...

COLE

Wait, what does Richards have in his hand?

FIVE-STAR ALF SPLASH~!!!!!11111

Alf bounces to his feet...right into a Heartland title belt shot from Richards!

COLE

Richards with the title belt right between the eyes of Alf!

Richards tosses the belt to the outside and covers, as the referee turns around...

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DING DING DING*

COLE

DAMN IT!

COACH

WHOA!

COLE

Jay Richards has stolen one from Alf here tonight!

BUFFER

Here are your winners...SSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Richards celebrates in the ring, as Stevens watches on in disbelief. Richards motions to Stevens as to say "I beat him, and you couldn't do it." Meanwhile, BROCK AUSSTIN rushes down to the ring, and stands right behind Richards!

COLE

THERE'S BROCK!

COACH

Jay...turn around!

Jay does turn around, and is met with a MASSIVE clothesline! Brock beats the holy shit out of Richards in the ring, while Team Heyross gets Stevens on the floor! Brock takes Richards out to ringside, and sets up an F-STUNNER-5 by the announcers' booth!

COLE

Wait a minute, Brock! We got a job to do here!

COACH

Why don't you go tell him to his face he can't do this, Cole!

COLE

...on second thought, what the hell, the OAOAST can afford another announcers' table!

Team Heyross steps in front of Brock, holding their arms out. They then pick up Stevens in a double suplex and set HIM on Brock's shoulders, as well!

COLE

Uh-oh! Double trouble looming for the CSI here!

Jumbo steps in front and begs Brock off, then LAYS on the announcers' table! Brock looks for a second, then shrugs and delivers an F-STUNNER-5, taking out all three CSI'ers and the announcers' table!

COLE

OH MY GOD!!! Look at the carnage left by Brock Ausstin!

Brock grabs the belt as Alf comes to and crawls to the end of the ring, and holds it up for Alf to see.

COLE

And is this the visual that awaits us in ten days from Cleveland, Ohio, at World Without End? Only time will tell!

The camera cuts to the backstage area where Josh Matthews is standing with “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican. PRL is wearing his custom made 24/7 Championship belt around his waist. He has a smug, cocky look on his face. He has also completely shaved his head, now sporting the cueball look, along with a small patch of facial hair underneath his lips a’la Christopher Daniels. The crowd boos the moment PR is shown.

JOSH “J. MATH” MATTHEWS

I’m standing right here with the OAOAST 24/7 Champion, “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican.

“THE CORPORATE CHAMPION” THA PUERTO RICAN

Howwwwwwwwdy!

JOSH MATTHEWS

Now, PRL, last week on HeldDOWN~!, you were involved in a Six-Man Tag Team Match with you, Vitamin X, and Cuban Wall taking on Spanish Fly, Otaku II, and John “Rock Hard” Brickston. That match ended with Spanish Fly pinning you after giving you the 6-1-9 and Flyswatter. How—

PRL

Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoa! Whoa! Whoa! Just because some 12-year-old kid stopped mowing lawns, put on some kooky mask, and ILLEGALLY clocked me from behind when I wasn’t looking doesn’t mean SQUAT! And you know what else? I am SICK of hearing about Spanish Fly! Everywhere I go, people wanna know, “Why do you hate Spanish Fly?” “When are you going to fight Spanish Fly?” “Are you ever going to give Spanish Fly a 24/7 Title shot?” And blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah!!! I’m sick of it! It’s been that way ever since AngleSlam! I’m sick and tired of that shaved ewok interfering in my matches! I am sick and tired of that midget giving The Lightning Crew and me the 6-1-9! Sure, he may have gotten his stupid little mask back last week, but guess what?

PRL unclips his spinner 24/7 Championship belt and shoves it in Josh’s face.

PRL

I am STILL, I repeat, STILL the One And Only AngleSault Thread Twenty-Four/Seven Wrestling Champion of the world! And I will ALWAYS be the 24/7 Champion! And there’s nothing that munchkin can do about it! And as for last week, Spanish Fly cheated. Period. And as I was taught in 1st grade, a grade Spanish Fly is in right now by the way, “Cheaters Never Win.” Therefore, his win does not count! It’s that simple! And you know what else—

Suddenly, PRL stops talking. The camera zooms out to reveal SPANISH FLY standing face-to-face with Tha Puerto Rican. PRL is surprised to see him.

PRL

Oh my God. Oh my God. Josh! Josh! Do you see what I see? Its, its…It’s the Mexican Oompah Loompah! Oh my God! Josh, they really exist!

Spanish Fly isn’t amused. Although Caboose is LOL right about now.

PRL

I had no idea that you Oompah Loompahs came in different colors!

PRL kneels down so that he is nose-to-nose with Fly.

PRL

Hey little guy! Are you lost? You can’t find your way back to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory? Well, follow your heart little guy, and you’ll be there in no time!

PRL smiles an obvious bullshit smile. Fly is still not amused.

SPANISH FLY

You know, it’s funny that you mock me for my size, and yet you’re not that much bigger than me.

PRL

I’m sorry son. You know the rules. You must be (points to his chest) this high to talk to Tha Puerto Rican. Maybe next year.

SPANISH FLY

See, there you go! What are you? 5’9? That’s like average size. You’re a midget compared to guys like John Brickston, or Axel, or Cuban Wall. In the ring, YOU are the little man!

PRL

Oh yeah? Well, everywhere you go, YOU’RE the little man! You’re 4’11”! You’re so small, you can try out for SmackDown!’s new Junior Division! Infact, you go ahead and do that! That way, you will finally be with people of your same height, and I won’t have to deal with you anymore. Both of our dreams will come true!

SPANISH FLY

Oh come on! If anybody deserves to be mocked, it’s you!

PRL

Moi?

SPANISH FLY

Yeah you! I mean your head looks like a freshly circumcised penis now!

PRL is shocked, but remains cool.

PRL

What? That’s the best you can do? Say my head looks like a penis? Well, you’re 4’11! Beat that!

FLY

Okay. That belt you carry around is the worst belt I’ve ever seen. It looks like somebody threw up on it!

PRL

WHAT? How DARE YOU insult my PRESTIGIOUS 24/7 Title belt! I’ve brought more dignity to this belt than any other 24/7 Champion in OAOAST history! Besides…you’re 4’11”! Next!

FLY

Well, then there’s your voice.

PRL

What about my voice?

FLY

I never knew that a man’s voice could be so high pitched until I met you.

PRL becomes slightly embarrassed by this remark. He tries to think of something else to say.

PRL

Oh yeah. Well…uh…well…you’re 4’11”!

FLY

Ugh. I cringe everytime I have to hear you talk! I thought you could only get a voice like yours by inhaling helium! You have a voice so irritating, that it makes Chris Rock, Chris Tucker, AND Rosie Perez go “Damn! That voice is irritating!”

PRL

You’re 4’11”!

FLY

You sound like Steve Urkel!

PRL

You’re 4’11”!

FLY

No wait. You sound like Michael Jackson!

PRL

You’re 4’11”!

FLY

No wait. I got it. You sound just like Mike Tyson…if he got kicked in the groin 40 times!

PRL

YOU’RE FOUR-FOOT-ELEVEN!!!

PRL and Spanish Fly have a staredown. The crowd has become hot, waiting for punches to be thrown. Spanish Fly backs off, realizing something.

SPANISH FLY

Say, why are acting like a bunch of high school girls? We’re MEN! We gotta settle this the MANLY way! PRL, are you saying that my win last week didn’t count?

PRL

Nope!

SPANISH FLY

So, how about, at World Without End, you and me hit it off, so I can MAKE IT COUNT!

PRL laughs in Spanish Fly’s face. He continues laughing, wiping away tears.

PRL

Oh man. Oh man. That’s a good one. You finally made me laugh with that one!

Spanish Fly doesn’t smile.

PRL

Oh. You’re serious.

FLY

Yes.

PRL

You? You want to take me on at World Without End? You, want to take me on, The Corporate Champ, at World Without End? At what? Dwarf tossing?

PRL laughs in Spanish Fly’s face again.

PRL

Oh man. I’m so great!

SPANISH FLY

No, no, P.R. I want you in a match with the 24/7 Title on the line. That way, I can beat you again; take your prestigious title, and SHUT YOU UP once and for all!

The crowd cheers. PRL’s smile has turned into a sneer.

PRL

That does it. I am sick and TIRED of having to deal with you! You’re like a cockroach, everytime I think I won’t have to deal with you anymore you come back! I can’t stand your sneak attacks. I can’t stand your entrance. And I can’t stand your Napoleon Complex! You want to fight me for the 24/7 Championship at World Without End?

SPANISH FLY

Yeah.

PRL

Well, Oompah Loompah Doopity Doo! YOU’RE ON!

PRL and Spanish Fly have another face-to-face (well face-to-neck).

SPANISH FLY

I’ll see you at World Without End!

Spanish Fly leaves. PRL watches.

PRL

Yeah. Tell Willy Wonka that your ass is mine October 30th! Oh and tell Willy Wonka that his candy sucks! Yeah!

PRL folds his arms and has a satisfied look on his face. Suddenly, El Trabajador walks up behind him. PRL turns around, letting out his trademark girlish scream.

PRL

What are you doing here?

EL TRABAJADOR

Usted me atornilló de un triunfo la semana pasada.

PRL

You’re pissed about what happened last week?

EL TRABAJADOR

Sí. ¡Deseo un rematch contra usted esta noche!

PRL

And you want a match against me tonight?

EL TRABAJADOR

Sí.

PRL

You actually think you got a shot against me? I’ll tell you what; I’m tired of talking to people tonight. I want some action! You want a rematch? Well, in the words of a famous Hollywood action star, just bring it…bitch!

PRL even does the “Just bring it!” hand gesture. El Trabajador just stares and leaves.

PRL

God. What is it with everyone targeting me? I should have my own hit show on UPN. “Everybody Hates PRL”!

JOSH MATTHEWS

Heh.

PRL

Shut up.

Josh shuts his mouth.

(FADE OUT)

CABOOSE

I'd watch "Everybody Hates PRL".

COLE

Up next is the second match in the OAOAST for a woman who debuted two weeks ago to no fanfare, but came out of her match with more buzz than a bee on PCP, that being the one who we dubbed "The Shark": Julie Sharcor.

COACH

She was booked in a match with another independent female competitor where the winner was to receive a contract with the OAOAST to compete in our rising women's division. We expected a battle. What we got was one of the most one-sided destructions I've ever seen. "The Shark" decimated young Jessie Williams in short time, hitting her harder than I've probably ever seen anyone hit anyone else in that squared circle! In under a minute, Julie Sharcor knocked out Williams with a SICK upward knee strike to the jaw, cementing her slot in this company for good!

CABOOSE

Turns out that we actually have some info on "The Shark", unlike before her first match here. Sharcor might be one of the most legitimately tough women...scratch that; legitimately tough PEOPLE to ever step foot in a wrestling ring. In addition to her huge 5'10, 190 pound frame, she's been training as a fighter since age 14, has a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, as mentioned; is the only American female to ever have sparred with such MMA stars as Mirko Cro Cop, Josh Barnett, and trained for a while with Team Miletich, one of the top fighting camps on the face of the planet. In other words...she's a BAD woman!

COACH

To add to that, according to my notes here, she's been concentrating on pro wrestling for the past eight-to-ten months, and has gone undefeated on the California and Arizona independent scenes. She's truly a force to be reckoned with! Let's go to the ring for her second bout!

(Cut to a wide shot of the ring, where her opponent is already waiting.)

BUFFER

The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a ten-minute time limit. Already in the ring, weighing in at 151 pounds and hailing from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. She is wearing the blue long tights and white tank top. She is Annie Wright! Her opponent...

Julie "The Shark" Sharcor comes storming down through the entrance, straight to ringside. A small portion of the crowd cheers her music-less entrance.

BUFFER

...from San Diego, California; she is wearing the red tanktop, red boxing shorts with black trim, and the red boots with black kickpads...she weighs in tonight at 194-1/4 pounds. She is Julie "The SHAAAARK" SHAAAAAARCOOOOOR!

CABOOSE

If I were Annie Wright, I'd RUN! NOW!

::BELL RINGS::

"The Shark" takes a moment to put her mouthguard on before both competitors circle around in-ring. They go in, and go into a collar-and-elbow lock-up. Sharcor drops her arms out and drops down, bringing Wright down with a hard single-leg takedown. Sharcor connects with two consecutive downward-driven forearms to the head. She then tries to go to a half-nelson, but loses her mount while going for it, allowing Wright to scoot across and reach the ropes. Sharcor gets to her feet and gives Annie a clean break out of the mount. Wright comes to her feet cautiously, as Sharcor gives her enough room to get up without fear.

COLE

We now know she's a good sportsman.

Wright stands and is visibly thinking of a way to try and approach her much larger opponent. All of a sudden, she charges forward and goes for "The Shark"'s legs! But, Julie shows surprisingly quick instincts and side-steps the leg-tackle attempt. Sharcor hops onto Wright again in reverse mount position, and starts throwing repeated rights and lefts to the back of Annie's skull! The fists are obviously rocking Wright, but they're not getting the job done. So, Julie forces in a rear choke with her right arm and turns Wright over into a rear naked choke! Wright immediately taps!

BUFFER

Your winner, in thirty-two seconds...Julie "The Shark" SHARRRRCOOOOR!

COLE

Another EXTREMELY fast victory for a young woman who's proving to be a wrecking machine in the up-and-coming stages here in the OAOAST!

COACH

She makes it seem effortless!

Sharcor once again lets the referee raise her hand, as scattered fans applaud in awe of the quick victory. Julie then leaves the ringside area and storms back to the locker room.

COLE

More HD after this!

The lights go down. A Puerto Rican flag appears on the AngleTron. In big, white blocky letters the following words appear on the screen, with Tha Puerto Rican saying them:

*THE CHAMP IS HERE!*

With that, a lightning bolt hits the entrance, the PRL entrance video plays on the AngleTron, and "Know Your Role '99" begins playing, with the crowd standing up and booing. PR is heard saying "THE CHAMP IS HERE!" throughout the song, while smoke fills the entryway and the lights flicker on and off in the entrance. A few seconds elapsed, and the entrance doors slide open. Through the smoke come "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican, and his manager and "Career Consultant" Stephen Joseph Popick. The crowds boos get louder. PR looks at the crowd with disgust, jawing with some fans. PR holds his custom made 24/7 Championship belt over his right shoulder. He spins the belt plate. He looks at Popick, and the two of them begin their walk down the ramp.

*DING DING DING*

MICHAEL BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a 30 minute T.V. time limit. Introducing first, coming to the ring at this time. Accompanying to the ring by his manager and “Career Consultant” Stephen Joseph Popick. Weighing in at 220 lbs. From San Juan, Puerto Rico. He is the One And Only AngleSault Thread Twenty-Four/Seven Champion, AND, the leader of The Lightning Crew. He is “The Corporate Champion” THA PUERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIIIIIICCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Chants of "P.R. SUCKS!" fill the arena, as PRL and Popick continue their walk to the ring. The camera cuts to the ring where El Trabajador is.

BUFFER

And his opponent. Weighing in at 341 lbs. From Parts Unknown. EL TRABAAAAAAAAJAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

COLE

On last week’s HeldDOWN~!, Tha Puerto Rican took on El Trabajador, when, only 10 seconds into the match, The Lightning Crew ran into the ring. They then attacked El Trabajador only for Spanish Fly, Otaku II, and John “Rock Hard” Brickston to all run down to ringside and stop the attack. This lead to the Six-Man Tag Team Match later on in the show.

COACH

And we all know who won that match!

CABOOSE

Yes. Yes. We know. We know. Don’t remind me of that. Besides, it was an illegal pin. Spanish Fly wasn’t the legal man in that match!

Tha Puerto Rican gets on the ring apron, and sneers at the crowd. Popick holds the ropes, and Tha Puerto Rican enters the ring. He spins around; soaking in the fans boos while "Know Your Role '99" continues playing over the P.A. system. Tha Puerto Rican does the HBK muscle pose while pyro goes off behind him.

COLE

Well, as we just found out a few moments ago, at World Without End, Tha Puerto Rican will put his 24/7 Title on the line against Spanish Fly.

COACH

At long last, Spanish Fly will get a one-on-one match against Tha Puerto Rican. And if he wins that match, he will become the new 24/7 Champion!

The crowd is still booing loudly and chanting "P.R. SUCKS!" PRL heads to the second rope, and raises his custom-made spinner 24/7 Championship belt. He then heads to a second turnbuckle, and raises his belt again.

CABOOSE

Yes, at World Without End, PRL will finally, FINALLY squash Spanish Fly. And it’s about damn time. I’ve been waiting for him to do that since AngleSlam!

PR hits a third turnbuckle, and raises his belt with his right arm in the air and "smells the electricity" a'la The Rock. PRL does the same Rock pose on the fourth turnbuckle receiving boos. Tha Puerto Rican gets off the ropes, removes his sunglasses and earring, and chats with Popick while the lights go back on.

COLE

Well, before Tha Puerto Rican goes to World Without End, he’s going to have to take on El Trabajador.

CABOOSE

Oh come on! Just like last week, PRL has no reason to be worry about El Trabajador. What he should be worry about is Spanish Fly making another unwelcome appearance!

"Know Your Role '99" dies down, as PR kisses his 24/7 Championship belt and hands it over to referee Jimmy Korderas, who hands it over to a ring attendant at ringside. Korderas checks PRL and El Trabajador, and then calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

“THE CORPORATE CHAMPION” THA PUERTO RICAN (with Stephen Joseph Popick) VS. EL TRABAJADOR

PR and El Trabajador circle each other. PRL has a smirk on his face. They lock up. PRL and Trabajador jockey for position, but then Trabajador shoves PRL away.

COLE

Uh-oh. This maybe tougher than PRL expected.

PRL and Trabajador lock up again. Trabajador shoves PRL! PR shoves back. Trabajador shoves PRL again! PRL shoves Trabajador! PRL and Trabajador lock up, and PR gets a headlock. However, Trabajador escapes, and shoves PRL into the ropes. PRL leapfrogs over Trabajador. Trabajador bounces off the ropes, so PR does a reverse leapfrog over Trabajador. Tha Puerto Rican charges at Trabajador with a shoulderblock…but it El Trabajador doesn’t move! PRL goes for another shoulderblock, but El Trabajador does a shoulderblock on Tha Puerto Rican, knocking him down!

COACH

Heh, maybe PRL should have studied those tapes of El Trabajador!

CABOOSE

What tapes of El Trabajador? Do they even exist?

COLE

Uh…I guess.

El Trabajador smiles. PRL stands up and badmouths Trabajador. PRL does a mock “golf clap” directed at Trabajador, which somehow irks the crowd even more. Popick tells PRL to attack Trabajador. PRL charges at Trabajador going for a shoulderblock, but the shoulderblock hurts him more than it does El Trabajador! PRL does the “You can’t see me!” hand gesture, and goes for a punch; however, Trabajador grabs PR’s right hand and squeezes it. PRL screams his high-pitched scream. Trabajador grabs PRL, and gives him a suplex, but PRL lands on his feet. He turns Trabajador around, and starts laying into him with Rock-style punches to the temple. PRL gives El Trabajador and Irish whip—Trabajador reverses the whip—and gives PRL a back elbow!

COLE

El Trabajador is now controlling Tha Puerto Rican!

COACH

Gorilla Press Slam!

Indeed, El Trabajador drops PRL onto the mat, causing the Corporate Champ to hold his nose. Trabajador picks up PR and whips him into the ropes. Hurricarana! The cover! 1, 2……………………PRL KICKS OUT!

COLE

El Trabajador could have pulled the upset right there!

“The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican slowly gets up and crawls. The crowd starts booing PRL. El Trabajador does a field goal kick onto PRL’s stomach, causing him to flip onto his back! Trabajador then heads to the ropes, and does a legdrop on PR! El Trabajador picks up Tha Puerto Rican, and whips him into a turnbuckle. PRL hits the turnbuckle back first HARD! Trabajador charges for an avalanche. PRL moves out of the way! PRL goes back to The Rock-style punches on El Trabajador! PRL then gives Trabajador a knife edged chop to the chest! And another! PRL taunts Trabajador in Spanish. Suddenly, Trabajador fires with a clothesline that causes another girlish scream to come out of Tha Puerto Rican!

COLE

Whoa! What a move by El Trabajador!

COACH

Suddenly it looks like we may see an upset!

CABOOSE

Oh that’s just crazy talk. Simple crazy talk!

Trabajador picks up Puerto, and whips him into the ropes. PRL ducks the clothesline, and does a flying clothesline on Trabajador!

CABOOSE

See. I told you. Crazy talk.

Tha Puerto Rican quickly heads to the top rope. Mad Cappa Crusher 2003! Puerto gets right up and does some shaky leg kicks on El Trabajador’s body. Puerto drops some fists on El Trabajador’s forehead. He then bounces off the ropes, and does the Five Knuckle Shuffle! Tha Puerto Rican heads to the top rope again. He removes his left elbowpad and throws it into the crowd. He then leaps off the top rope, doing the “Up yours!” hand gesture in mid-air! PRL lands a picture perfect elbowdrop onto El Trabajador’s chest! The Corporate Elbowdrop! PRL covers Trabajador!

1…

2…

EL TRABAJADOR PUTS HIS RIGHT SHOULDER UP!

COLE

El Trabajador will not give up!

COACH

He wants to win this match, and win it big!

The crowd starts chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” Puerto looks at the crowd with disgust, but then goes back to work on Trabajador. PRL grabs El Trabajador—EL TRABAJADOR KICKS PRL IN THE FACE! Puerto is dazed for a few seconds, giving Trabajador enough time to get up and punch PRL in the face. Again! And again! And again! El Trabajador gets ready to do Ataque Sin Valor (Superkick)! He goes for it—PRL DUCKS!

KICK WHAM CORPORATE NIGHTMARE

NO!!!

El Trabajador will not budge! PRL tries it again. Trabajador will still not budge! PRL goes for it for a third time, but since PRL and Trabajador are near the ropes, El Trabajador decides to escape the Corporate Nightmare by doing a BAAAAAACK BODY DROP on PRL over the top rope and onto the floor!

COACH

Oh my God! Did you just see that?

COLE

I sure did! Tha Puerto Rican just fell 100 feet over the top rope and onto the floor!

CABOOSE

Well, I’m sure it wasn’t 100 feet.

COLE

Yes it was. Don’t disagree with me.

Puerto Rican lies on the floor, catching his breath. The crowd is all over him, booing and chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” Referee Jimmy Korderas is issuing a 10 count. PR is now using the ropes to get back in.

COLE

El Trabajador can quite possibly shock us all by beating Tha Puerto Rican right here tonight!

PRL holds his back in pain. Tha Puerto Rican rolls into the ring. And El Trabajador is quick to the attack, kicking PRL square in the ribs! El Trabajador kicks PRL in the ribs once again! Trabajador picks up PR and whips him into the ropes. Clothesline from Trabajador! PRL gets back up. Another clothesline by Trabajador! PRL gets up again. A third clothesline by Trabajador!

COLE

Trabajador picks up PRL!

Trabajador holds PRL over his head for a few seconds! He does a few pushups, causing the crowd to pop, then drops PRL onto the mat!

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican must feel awful right now!

El Trabajador plays to the fans for a few seconds. He picks up PRL, but this time, PRL kicks Trabajador in the face! Tha Puerto Rican gets up and charges forward, receiving a back elbow from El Trabajador. El Trabajador beats on Tha Puerto Rican some more. Left, right, left, right! PRL falls to his right knee. El Trabajador looks at the crowd, signaling for the Tonto a Intentar (Enziguri)!

COLE

This is it!

El Trabajador goes for the Tonto a Intentar….

BUT PRL DUCKS!

Tha Puerto Rican gets to his feet, and when El Trabajador turns around…

KICK WHAM CORPORATE NIGHTMARE!!!

COLE

The Corporate Nightmare! There is the Corporate Nightmare!

“The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican covers El Trabajador. Referee Jimmy Korderas counts.

1…

2…

3!!!

*DING DING DING* (5:35)

COLE

And Tha Puerto Rican scores a victory on the road to World Without End!

“Know Your Role ‘99” starts playing. PRL gets his hands raised by Jimmy Korderas.

BUFFER

Here is your winner…”The Corporate Champion” THA PUERTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican with a victory tonight over El Trabajador!

CABOOSE

Like there was any doubt.

COACH

Yeah, but will PRL be able to be the victor two weeks from now at World Without End when he faces Spanish Fly?

CABOOSE

Guys, why do you keep questioning him? Of course PRL will end up victorious! He’s Tha Puerto Rican! It’s quite obvious!

Popick enters the ring and hands PRL his custom made 24/7 Championship belt. PRL raises his belt over his head; garnering more boos from the fans. Suddenly, the boos turn to cheers.

COLE

Hey! Wait a minute!

Spanish Fly appears from the crowd! He leaps off the top rope, and gives Tha Puerto Rican a hurricarana!

COLE

Spanish Fly has struck again!

CABOOSE

Oh no! No! Not this crap again!

Popick charges after Fly, so Fly punches him in the face several times! He then bounces off the ropes, and gives Popick a hurricarana!

CABOOSE

Hey, I may just like the guy after all!

PRL gets up, revealing a cut on his forehead. The crowd is going nuts. Meanwhile, Tha Puerto Rican has begun bleeding from the forehead.

COACH

Look at that! Spanish Fly has busted PRL wide open!

CABOOSE

How the hell did he do that?

Tha Puerto Rican rests his head on the second rope. Spanish Fly takes this as the perfect opportunity to head to the ropes…and nail PRL with the 6-1-9!

COLE

And there’s the 6-1-9!

COACH

Spanish Fly, once again, has PRL’s number!

CABOOSE

Now come on! This isn’t right! Spanish Fly came out from the crowd! He did a sneak attack on PRL!

COLE

PRL is covered in the crimson mask thanks to Spanish Fly!

COACH

I can’t believe it!

Tha Puerto Rican rolls out of the ring with the 24/7 Title belt, cursing, and still bleeding. PRL trashtalks Spanish Fly as the crowd cheers. Popick walks over to PRL, holding his head. Spanish Fly goes for another 6-1-9, but PRL has escaped. PRL and Popick walk up the ramp, furious at Spanish Fly! Meanwhile, Fly is in the ring with a smile on his face, taunting PRL. PRL spins the belt plate in Fly’s direction, mouthing off to him. “Krokodilamadurinn” by Quarashi starts playing.

COLE

In 10 days at World Without End, Tha Puerto Rican and Spanish Fly will lock up one-on-one for the OAOAST 24/7 Championship!

CABOOSE

Oh, that match is going to be great. Once and for all, Tha Puerto Rican will squash Spanish Fly. And my God is that going to be awesome.

COLE

Fans, we still got more HeldDOWN~! to come! Don’t forget, later on tonight, Spanish Fly and Otaku II take on Vitamin X and Cuban Wall. That’s tonight on HeldDOWN~!

“The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican holds his custom made spinner 24/7 Championship belt as he walks up the ramp. PRL’s face is covered in blood. Stephen Joseph Popick is holding his head. They both sneer at Spanish Fly, who is still in the ring, playing to the crowd as “Krokodilamadurinn” by Quarashi continues playing. We fade out.

In 10 Days

A New Champion Will Be Crowned

World Without End, LIVE on PPV

Michael Cole is seated solo at Sofa Central. The great Albuquerque crowd in the background look up at the AngleTron so they can see themselves and/or their signs on the air.

COLE

Great crowd in attendence for HeldDOWN~!, much like the crowd we expect to see next Sunday night in Cleveland, Ohio, for World Without End. The event is already sold out but you can still join us from the comfort of your own home live on pay-per-view. Call your local cable or satellite company to order now. In addition to the great matches already signed, we'll also crown a new World Heavyweight Champion. One match that is up in the air surrounds the challenged issued by the Sooner Bruisers to the South Central Militia. As you've seen right here on HeldDOWN~!, the Sooner Bruisers have been calling out the South Central Militia. Their challenge has gone unanswered. At this time I was set to conduct an interview with the Sooner Bruisers to find out if they had heard from the South Central Militia or their "representive" Jim Cornette, but they have not yet arrived at the arena. If...

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The cameras cut to the entranceway, where the New New Midnight Express and Jim Cornette make their way toward Sofa Central. Ned, smoking a cigar and wearing a t-shirt with actress Tori Spelling's face on the front with the message "Her: New Mrs. Ned Blanchard. Me: $$$" on the back, yanks his arm away from an adoring Jeff Hardy female fan and shudders.

Cole gets up and grabs a microphone from the stage hand. Cornette, smiling, draps his arm around Cole's shoulders, tickling him in the face with his bushy tennis racket.

CORNETTE

Guess you heard the bad news, huh, kid?

COLE

And I'm willing to bet you know why too.

CORNETTE

Heh. I'm a businessman, not some mob boss, Michael Cole. Although with your attitude, I wish I were a mob boss so I could have you sleeping with the fishes by midnight. But I'm here along with the greatest tag team in wrestling today, the Midnight Express, on behalf of the South Central Militia.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

CORNETTE

I saw what Frank Frankensteiner, the so-called "Man of Tomorrow," proud owner of the original Whizzinator, had to say two weeks ago. About how a couple of farm boys from Oklahoma punk'd out the South Central Militia. Who's really punking who out, huh? How convenient of you to issue a challenge to Marcellus Wallace and Vincent Santana while I, their representive, am overseas.

The South Central Militia are products of the streets. They've been disenfranchised all their lives because of economic and racial elements. I saw something in them nobody else did. Everybody dismisses them as a couple of thugs. Well I'm gonna turn those thugs into champions in due time. Their delay on answering your challenge has nothing to do with being afraid and everything to do with you inbred morons trying to pull a fast one on them. You wanted the match as soon as possible with double the purse money for youselves! As a respected businessman, I'm insulted at these dirty-handed tricks. Tricks I myself, Michael Cole, would never dare think of.

Colls rolls his eyes.

CORNETTE

After consultation with Marcellus and Vincent, we decided the only way we'd accept a match with the Sooner Bruisers is if we did on worldwide pay-per-view and added a couple of extra zeros to the purse. Therefore, Jim Cornette Enterprises is proud to announce that on Sunday, October the 30th at World Without End, the South Central Militia will face the Sooner Bruisers. If they bother to show up. Haha! Oh, and congrautlations to Sarcastic Simon. His wife, Rhonda Sue, gave birth to a 9 pound 8 ounce baby girl this past weekend.

COLE

MY GOD! That's a big baby.

SIMON

And you're in big trouble if you don't shut up. Baby Sue Ellen obviously inherited more of her mother's genes than mine. Here's a cigar for you, Cole.

Simon shoves the cigar in Cole's mouth.

NED

If it weren't for the fact Simon's a professional wrestler, he'd be in store for many sleepless nights. But luckily for him, he is.

(mouthing)

Call me, Tori.

The Midnights and Cornette exit. Cole pulls the cigar out of his mouth.

COLE

Well, some good news. The birth of a child always makes you feel good. But we now know South Central Militia have agreed to face the Sooners at World Without End. You can catch that next Sunday on pay-per-view. The Sooners have their challenged answered. But where are they? I believe the men who just left have know more than they're letting on.

The camera cuts to a dressing room where Otaku II and Spanish Fly are.

JOSH MATTHEWS

I’m standing right now with Otaku II and Spanish Fly, who, tonight, will take on Vitamin X and Cuban Wall in a tag team match! Guys, what are your thoughts heading into tonight’s matchup?

OTAKU II

Josh, I’m glad you’re here, because I have a very special announcement to make. Say hello to the newest member of Mad Machine…Spanish Fly!

Spanish Fly and Otaku II shake hands.

OTAKU II

Spanish Fly and I have some business to take care of with Vitamin X and Cuban Wall, but we also have several other goals in mind. For one, Fly and I would like to challenge for the OAOAST World Tag Team Titles. And two, Fly and I would like to once and for all shut Tha Puerto Rican up!

The crowd likes that.

OTAKU II

Tonight, is the beginning of the end for PRL’s title reign. We have formed an alliance that will stand the test of time. Together along with John Brickston, we will take the 24/7 Title belt off Tha Puerto Rican. It WILL happen, and it may happen as early as World Without End, right Fly?

SPANISH FLY

That’s right! In two weeks, I will have the chance to do what no one else could do. Dethrone Tha Puerto Rican. And you know what? I’m going to do it. Tonight, I’m going to send a message to PRL, by beating the two top dogs in The Lightning Crew. Once I beat them, PRL may realize that he underestimated me. And at World Without End, PRL will learn that size DOESN’T matter!

OTAKU II

You ready for this, Fly?

SPANISH FLY

Definitely. Let’s go!

Spanish Fly and Otaku II pound fists then leave.

Cut to The Lightning Crew dressing room. Vitamin X and Cuban Wall are getting ready for their match.

VITAMIN X

So, you ready?

CUBAN WALL

Yeah, I’m ready to squash those two punks with my bare hands.

VITAMIN X

Yes. That’s good to hear. We are going to dominate Otaku and Fly! You take care of Fly for the boss, and I’ll take care of Otaku. I can’t wait to get my hands around Otaku. PRL destroyed him at AngleSlam, and yet he’s back for more. Well, if he wants more punishment, then more punishment he’s going to get, courtesy of the X-Man, Vitamin X!

CUBAN WALL

You are better than him in every way. You’re the better wrestler, you have more charisma.

VITAMIN X

And I’m better looking than him. After all, why else would he wear a mask? He wears a mask because he’s ugly. While I don’t wear a mask because I know I’m good looking and I want to show the whole world how good looking I am.

CUBAN WALL

So, you ready to crush these two goofs?

VITAMIN X

Yes sir. Let’s do this!

Vitamin X and Cuban Wall get up to leave.

COLE

Tag team action next!

“Ashburn” by Hikari begins playing. Sky blue spotlights around the arena turn on and off. The entrance doors slide open, and out steps Otaku II, receiving a nice sized pop from the crowd. Otaku has a smile on his face, raising his arms to acknowledge the crowd. As the singer finishes the first verse, Otaku II starts jogging down the entrance ramp to the ring, high fiving fans along the way.

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following tag team match is scheduled for one fall with a 45 minute T.V. time limit. Introducing first. Coming to the ring at this time. Weighing in at 215 lbs. From Boston, Massachusetts. He is the leader of Mad Machine. This…is…OTTTTTTTAAAAAKKKKUUUUUUUUUU TWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

COLE

Well fans, coming up next, is a rematch of sorts from last week’s HeldDOWN~! On last week’s show, Otaku II, Spanish Fly, and John “Rock Hard” Brickston took on Tha Puerto Rican, Cuban Wall, and Vitamin X in a Six-Man Tag Team Match.

COACH

We all saw what happened last week. Tha Puerto Rican was pinned by Spanish Fly, despite Fly not being the legal man. PRL is pissed about this, and that led to Spanish Fly challenging PRL for the 24/7 Title at World Without End.

Otaku slides into the ring. He gets on a turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air with a smile on his face. The crowd cheers. He then goes on another turnbuckle, and raises his arms in the air as “Ashburn” continues playing.

COLE

Well Vitamin X was also pissed about the match last week, and challenged Otaku, Spanish Fly, and John Brickston to a rematch. Otaku and Spanish Fly accepted, and as we found out earlier, Spanish Fly is now a member of Mad Machine!

CABOOSE

I just don’t get why anyone would want Spanish Fly to be a part of their stable.

COLE

Well, wasn’t Spanish Fly a part of The Lightning Crew at one time?

CABOOSE

Uh…yeah.

COACH

He’s got you there, Boo-Boo!

Otaku II takes off his OAOAST t-shirt and throws it to the crowd. “Ashburn” by Hikari dies down as the lights go back on in the arena. They go out again. Two spotlights shine on the entrance. After five seconds…

KA-BOOM~!!!

Spanish Fly leaps onto the entrance stage and raises his right fist in the air. The crowd pops loudly. Spanish Fly has a smile on his face, wearing his mask that he got back last week. “Krokodilamadurinn” by Quarashi starts playing. Spanish Fly points to both sides of the arena, and then walks down the entrance ramp.

BUFFER

And his partner. Coming to the ring at this time. Representing Mad Machine. Weighing in at 175 lbs. Originally from Tijuana, Mexico, but now residing in San Diego, California. SPANNISHHHHHHH FLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

COLE

Spanish Fly is on a roll since last week when he got his stolen mask back.

COACH

That mask spent two weeks in Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez’s bra. I dream about being in Lindsay’s bra all the time!

CABOOSE

Oh, I’m sure we all do.

COLE

Not me.

CABOOSE

Well, you don’t count.

As “Krokodilamadurinn” continues playing, Spanish Fly slaps hands with the fans, and heads into the ring. He gets on a turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air, receiving a nice pop. Spanish Fly gets off the turnbuckle, and gets on another turnbuckle, raising his arms in the air receiving a nice pop.

CABOOSE

I hope Spanish Fly gets what’s coming to him.

COACH

Yeah. The 24/7 Championship!

Caboose punches Coach in the face.

COACH

Ow.

Spanish Fly gets off the turnbuckle and pounds fists with Otaku. The lights go back on in the arena, while Otaku and Spanish Fly discuss strategy. “Krokodilamadurinn” by Quarashi dies down.

“LIGHTNING CREW!”

Smoke fills the entryway as the opening to “No Chance In Hell” begins playing. After a few seconds, a lightning bolt hits the entrance, and “No Chance In Hell” by Bradley Royds starts playing and The Lightning Crew entrance video plays on the AngleTron. After a few seconds pass, the entrance doors slide open, and the crowd sees smoke and two silhouettes. They pass through the smoke, and it is revealed to be the silhouettes of Vitamin X and Cuban Wall. Vitamin X does the Shane-O-Mac Shuffle, while Cuban Wall looks at the crowd and pumps his right fist in the air. The two LC members walk to the ring, X bobbing his head to the beat of “No Chance In Hell”, while Cuban Wall walks to the ring, eyes focused solely on it, with a serious look on his face.

BUFFER

And their opponents. Coming to the ring at this time. At a total combined weight of 533 lbs. The team of Cuban Wall and VITAMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!

Cuban Wall shadow boxes a bit, while Vitamin X taunts the fans.

COLE

Vitamin X apparently has it in for Otaku II. You saw what happened in the dressing room.

CABOOSE

Well, Vitamin X SHOULD have it in for Otaku II. Otaku II is just a punk. Vitamin X is the real deal. He proved it at License To Pin by pinning The Parka. He proved it at AngleSlam by going to the limit in that Street Fight. What has Otaku done since entering the OAOAST? Get beat by Tha Puerto Rican! That’s what!

COLE

Well, Otaku has a wife. These fans love him.

CABOOSE

Oh so what? None of that will get you gold! Something that Vitamin X has in spades!

Cuban Wall enters the ring, while Vitamin X hops onto a turnbuckle. VX crosses his arms in an X a’la Triple H’s poses/spits water. VX hops off the turnbuckle and joins Cuban Wall in the middle of the ring, where they both put their arms in an L shape. The Lightning Crew Salute! Wall then jaws with the fans as “No Chance In Hell” continues to play. He then goes on the second rope and raises his arms in the air while VX does the Shane-O-Mac Shuffle again. Wall shadow boxes. The two LC members stare at the two Mad Machine members.

COLE

There is certainly no love lost between these teams.

COACH

Yeah. One team hates Tha Puerto Rican. The other team serves his every need.

CABOOSE

Yeah. One team is dumb. One team is smart. Guess which one?

COACH

I won’t, in fear of you hitting me.

The lights go back on in the arena. Referee Jimmy Korderas checks on The LC and Mad Machine. He then calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

OTAKU II AND SPANISH FLY VS. CUBAN WALL AND VITAMIN X

Otaku and Spanish Fly stare at Cuban Wall and Vitamin X. Wall and VX have smirks on their faces. Cuban Wall high fives X, and Otaku pounds fists with Spanish Fly.

COLE

Looks like Cuban Wall and Otaku II will start this match.

Cuban Wall stares at Otaku II. They lock up. Otaku takes control with several right forearms to Wall’s face. Otaku whips Wall into the ropes. Otaku follows with a dropkick! Cuban Wall gets back up, so Otaku dropkicks him again. Otaku picks up Cuban Wall. Irish whip into the ropes. However, Wall reverses it, and it’s Otaku who heads into the ropes, into a knee from behind by Vitamin X! Cuban Wall charges forward, but Otaku moves out of the way, and Cuban Wall bumps into Vitamin X sending him flying off the ring apron onto the floor!

COLE

Cuban Wall has accidentally hit his own partner!

COACH

Oh snap!

Otaku II beats on Cuban Wall. But Cuban Wall scratches Otaku in the eyes! Cuban Wall heads to the ropes, and does a flying clothesline on Otaku! He then tags in Vitamin X. Cuban Wall holds Otaku II open for a kick to the stomach by Vitamin x. The crowd starts booing loudly as X attacks Otaku with CLUBBERIN’~! THEY BE CLUBBERIN’~! forearms. VX mouths off to Otaku.

COLE

VX is a master of the art of trash talking!

Suddenly, Otaku pops up, and lays into Vitamin X with lefts and rights! However, that is soon stopped by an eyepoke from Vitamin X!

COLE

That damn Lightning Crew! Always cheating all the time!

VX whips Otaku into the ropes—Otaku reverses—and gives VX a flapjack onto the mat! Otaku falls to the mat, but has enough energy to crawl over to his corner and make the tag to Spanish Fly!

COLE

Here comes the next challenger to the OAOAST 24/7 Title!

Spanish Fly springboards off the ropes with a cannonball! Spanish Fly punches Cuban Wall in the face, but the punch doesn’t really affect him. Spanish Fly punches VX in the face, and then grabs his right arm. Fly heads to the top rope. He does the ropewalk a’la The Undertaker, but then does a backflip off the top rope…grabbing Vitamin X for a DDT while in mid-air! Spanish Fly covers Vitamin X!

1…

2…

3—KICKOUT!

Spanish Fly picks up Vitamin X, and nails him with several punches to the face. Fly places X on the top rope. Fly goes on the second rope. 10 punch count along!

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

Cuban Wall knocks Spanish Fly in the back to stop the 10 count!

COACH

Aw man! I was having fun counting along to that!

Vitamin X punches Spanish Fly in the face several times. X kicks Fly square in the face, causing him to drop to the mat. VX gets up…and leaps off with an elbowdrop onto Spanish Fly!

CABOOSE

He calls that The Leap Of Faith!

COLE

What?

CABOOSE

Yeah, that’s what Vitamin X’s elbowdrop is called. The Leap Of Faith!

COLE

I don’t care what it’s called!

COACH

Just be glad it isn’t something with the word "corporate" in it.

VX says “BOO-YAH!” and tags in Cuban Wall. Wall does several legdrops onto the chest of Spanish Fly. The crowd boos, chanting “X’S A PUSSY! *CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP* X’S A PUSSY! *CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP*”

CABOOSE

He is not!

Cuban Wall covers Spanish Fly. And gets a two count. CW picks up Fly and punches him in the face. Wall then kicks Fly in the stomach, sending him down to the mat. Wall drops an elbow on Fly. Wall tags back in Vitamin X. VX picks up Spanish Fly, and gives him a snap suplex. Cover! ONE! TWO! FLY PUTS HIS RIGHT SHOULDER UP! VX picks up Fly again. He puts him in a pumphandle suplex position. He lifts him up, but instead of following with the pumphandle slam, Vitamin X does a backbreaker on Spanish Fly!

COLE

Whoa! A pumphandle backbreaker!

CABOOSE

Where have you see that move before? Never! And who was the first one to do it? Why the X-Man, Vitamin X!

VX covers. 1…2…KICKOUT! Vitamin X applies an arm-bar on the right arm of Spanish Fly. VX holds onto the arm-bar as he walks over to his corner. The crowd starts chanting “X’S A PUSSY!” again, which irritates X. Vitamin X tags in Cuban Wall. VX holds Fly open for a kick to the ribs. Cuban Wall follows with the CLUBBERIN’~! THEY BE CLUBBERIN’~! forearms. Bodyslam. Cuban Wall covers.

1…

2…

KICKOUT!

Cuban Wall picks up Spanish Fly in a fallaway slam position. Wall runs over to a turnbuckle, slamming Fly’s back against it. Wall then heads to the second turnbuckle, and slams Fly’s back against it. Wall then heads over to the third turnbuckle, and slams Fly’s back against it. And CW runs over to the fourth turnbuckle and slams Fly’s back against it, finishing with a powerslam. Wall puts his right fist in the air, receiving boos.

COLE

Spanish Fly is in a vulnerable position right now!

Wall picks up Spanish Fly. He laughs at him. Cuban Wall whips Spanish Fly into a turnbuckle. Cuban Wall charges forward with an avalanche…but Spanish Fly nails Wall in the face with his right boot! Wall stumbles, so Spanish Fly gets on the top rope and does a flying crossbody onto Wall!

COLE

Spanish Fly has taken the 6’8” Cuban Wall down again!

Spanish Fly and Cuban Wall lie on the mat. Referee Jimmy Korderas begins the 10 count. The crowd starts getting hot, chanting “SPAN-NISH FLY! SPAN-NISH FLY! SPAN-ISH FLY! SPAN-NISH FLY!”

3…

4…

5…

Spanish Fly starts moving.

Cuban Wall starts moving.

7…

Cuban Wall tags in Vitamin X!

Just as Spanish Fly is about to tag Otaku, Vitamin X rushes over to knocks Otaku off the ring apron!

CABOOSE

HA! HA! Way to go! Way to go X!

The crowd boos loudly as Vitamin X kicks Spanish Fly while he’s down. X Irish whips Fly into the ropes…floatover DDT! Vitamin X starts doing the Shane-O-Mac Shuffle drawing more boos. X ignores the jeers, sporting a smirk on his face. He picks up Spanish Fly and starts juking and jivin’ about. Punch. Punch. Shane-O-Mac Shuffle. Punch-BLOCK! Spanish Fly nails VX with a punch of his own! And another! And another! He heads to the ropes, and leaps on top of VX. Frankensteiner! Fly lays on the mat for one millisecond, and then lunges towards his corner. Hot tag to Otaku II! Vitamin X gets up, and is quickly given a clothesline by Otaku! Cuban Wall enters the ring…and gets hit by a dropkick from Otaku! VX gets up, so Otaku gives him a hip toss! Otaku goes back to Cuban Wall, and starts nailing him with forearms to the face. Otaku whips Cuban Wall—Wall reverses—Otaku leaps up and nails Wall with the roaring elbow!

COLE

Otaku II has gotten a second wind and he is dominating Cuban Wall and Vitamin X!

Otaku gives Vitamin X the dragon suplex! Hurricarana for Cuban Wall! Otaku picks up X and whips him into a turnbuckle. Otaku charges forward…but Vitamin X moves out of the way! Vitamin X grabs Otaku II, and kicks him in the stomach. X then springboards off the second rope and gives Otaku a DDT! X Marks The Spot!

COLE

X Marks The Spot! Vitamin X has just hit one of his finishing moves!

COACH

He should cover Otaku!

CABOOSE

Yeah, pin him!

Vitamin X stares at Otaku II, and then starts doing the Shane-O-Mac Shuffle. The crowd boos more. VX taunts the crowd, who chant “X’S A PUSSY! *CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP* X’S A PUSSY! *CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP*” Suddenly, Spanish Fly gives Vitamin X a hurricarana sending him out of the ring!

CABOOSE

Son of a bitch!

Meanwhile, Cuban Wall’s head rests on the second rope. Spanish Fly notices this, and bounces off the ropes to give Cuban Wall the 6-1-9!

COLE

Spanish Fly just gave Cuban Wall the 6-1-9!

Spanish Fly plays to the crowd, and then heads to the top rope. But the fans cheers quickly turn to jeers when they notice someone coming out of the crowd. The boos get louder when they figured out who it is…

THA PUERTO RICAN! Who grabs Spanish Fly by the legs and pulls him off the ring apron just as he is about to do the Fly Swatter! Fly’s face hits the ring apron.

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican is out here!

COACH

And he just did a sneak attack on Spanish Fly! Talk about role reversal!

“The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican proceeds to repeatedly stomp on Spanish Fly, ignoring the crowd’s boos. Tha Puerto Rican then applies a Sharpshooter on Spanish Fly outside the ring! With a vicious look on his face, PRL pulls back to further cinch the hold. Referee Jimmy Korderas sees this, and calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING* (6:15)

COLE

This match is over! But PRL doesn’t give a damn about this match!

CABOOSE

PRL has had enough of Spanish Fly! He’s not waiting till World Without End!

PRL still holds onto the Sharpshooter even after the bell rung. The bell has to be rung several times, but Puerto will not listen. Spanish Fly taps out, but PRL doesn’t pay attention.

COACH

Will somebody come out and stop this?

CABOOSE

Hell no. I’m enjoying this! PRL is giving Spanish Fly a taste of his own medicine!

Meanwhile, inside the ring, Otaku II clotheslines Cuban Wall over the top rope! However, Vitamin X knocks Otaku II out of the ring! VX and Otaku II start brawling on the outside. VX whips Otaku into a barricade, but Otaku reverses, kicks VX in the gut, places him in between his legs, and lifts him up, giving him the Bubblegum Crash on the outside!

COACH

We need security! We need some help out here!

Meanwhile, PRL has ripped the top of Spanish Fly’s mask off revealing his shaved head. PR throws Fly into the ring. He picks him up…and gives him the Corporate Nightmare!

CABOOSE

That’s what’s going to happen at World Without End!

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican has just given Spanish Fly the Corporate Nightmare!

PRL sneers at Fly, and picks him up again. Puerto Rican has some harsh words for Spanish Fly. He slaps him in the face, and then places him on his shoulders in a Torture Rack position. Cuban Wall stands in the ring, cheering his boss on.

COLE

Oh now what? What’s he doing now?

Puerto parades Spanish Fly around the ring. PRL has the world famous McMahon SNEER~! on his face. After a few more seconds of parading, Tha Puerto Rican drops Spanish Fly onto the mat with the Corporate Smackdown! (Burning Hammer)

CABOOSE

Correction: THAT’S what is going to happen to Spanish Fly at World Without End!

COLE

First the Corporate Nightmare, now the Corporate Smackdown! This is just brutal!

CABOOSE

Karma’s a bitch, ain’t it?

Tha Puerto Rican and Cuban Wall stand over the weakened Spanish Fly, who is clutching the top of his head. PRL poses in the center of the ring, the McMahon SNEER~! on his face. The crowd’s boos get louder.

“P.R. SUCKS!”

From out of nowhere, Otaku II returns to the ring. Cuban Wall goes for a clothesline, but Otaku ducks, and kicks Wall in the stomach. He places him in between his legs. Otaku II lifts Wall up…AND GIVES HIM THE BUBBLEGUM CRASH!!!

COLE

OH MY GOD! DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?

COACH

Otaku just gave Cuban Wall the Bubblegum Crash! How the hell did he do that?

Tha Puerto Rican attacks Otaku II from behind. He turns him around, kicking him in the gut. CORPORATE NIGHTMARE—OTAKU WON’T BUDGE! Otaku escapes. PR goes for a clothesline, but Otaku ducks, kicks PRL in the stomach…BUBBLEGUM CRASH!

COLE

Bubblegum Crash on The Corporate Champ!

CABOOSE

Hey Otaku! You may have given your mortal enemy your finishing move, but your friend has suffered the wrath of Tha Puerto Rican! HA! HA!

“Ashburn” by Hikari starts playing. Tha Puerto Rican’s cut on his forehead has been reopened, and he is now bleeding again. Cuban Wall and Vitamin X are on the outside catching their breath. Otaku II checks on Spanish Fly as the crowd cheers.

COLE

What a wild scene we just saw! There are bodies all over the ring!

CABOOSE

Yeah, and we just saw a preview of World Without End!

COLE

Well, that is not certain. But what is certain is that at World Without End on October 30th, “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican takes on Spanish Fly for the OAOAST 24/7 Championship!

COACH

I can’t wait for that one, Michael!

Otaku II is still checking on Spanish Fly. PRL has rolled out of the ring, still bleeding. Cuban Wall and VX are up the entrance ramp. “Ashburn” by Hikari continues playing.

COLE

After that crazy scene, we've got Josh Matthews backstage with the one, the only, most arrogant OAOAST wrestler today...Stephen Joseph.

COACH

Stephen Joseph BEAT Tony Brannigan last week, but controversy erupted. Thanks to poor officiating, both members of Black T will look to deny Stephen Joseph his chance, the chance he's wanted since 2002, to be OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion.

COLE

Caboose, you don't look so well.

CABOOSE

It's the tought of Stephen being champion...

COACH

It's makes you all queasy with anticipated, like a schoolgirl on prom night!

COLE

::sigh:: To the back with Josh Matthews. Josh?

JOSH

Cole, I'm standing here with Stephen Joseph. Stephen, you've got your shot at the title, albeit in a controversial fashion. We know two of your opponents are Black T. But we don't know your third. Your thoughts on this?

STEPHEN JOSEPH

Josh, by now you should realize that I've got the longest running active unbeaten streak in the OAOAST. I know I beat Tony Brannigan last week. I got screwed. Boo Wah, you don't see me crying about it though. I've GOT my shot. And I WILL win. I'm going to win this for the guys that remain, for the guys that still believe that the old way is not the right way. You know who I'm pulling for tonight. Behemoth, that's who, because he's new blood. Peter Knight has had his shot, and he blew it. And once you blow your shot, it should take you a long time to get another chance. It took me 3 years.

JOSH

But Stephen, you're not new blood.

STEPHEN JOSEPH

You're right Josh, but even new blood needs a mentor. Unlike someone else, I'm willing to give up my spot on the card when my time passes. Zack's time passed two years ago, and he's still booking himself into Championship runs. As for me, I spent a year helping build up Tha Puerto Rican. Look at him! I've faced countless young guns and helped them rise through the ranks. Stephen Joseph looks out for the OAOAST and knows that the UPSTARTS are the future of the OAOAST.

COLE

All right, it's time to determine the final spot in the big four man elimination match that will take place at World Without End to determine a new OAOAST World Champion.

COACH (Looking at watch)

Hmm, I hope this match isn't too long since we don't have much TV time remaining.

CABOOSE

You aren't trying to cover up the fact that this might be a pretty short match, are you?

COACH

......No?

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following is for the final spot in the World Championship main event at World Without End and it is scheduled for one fall with no time limit. It is also for the OAOAST X-Division championship!

The AC/DC hit Back in Black hits the sound system as the former HI-YAH Heavyweight champion steps into the arena alone, but focused and ready for action. He flexes his neck and adjusts his elbowpads as he walks down the aisle, completely ignoring everything else around him but the ring.

BUFFER

Introducing first: From Greenville, South Carolina, weighing in at two hundred and eighty-four pounds. He is a former HI-YAH Heavyweight Champion…..BOOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!!

COLE

GM Calvin Szechstein has made sure that this match will stay one-on-one by barring Christian Wright from the ringside area. Wright and Peter Knight have a history with each other as they competed in an OAOAST Match of the Year candidate in Ultimate X at License to Pin in July.

The music fades and the arena lights dim, soon replaced by the familiar blue strobes as Oh Hell Yeah rocks Albuquerque and the X-Division champion storms out of the entrance and briskly walks with a purpose to the ring.

BUFFER

And his opponent: From Fall River……

But Buffer is cut off as Knight slides into the ring and meets Bo in the center of the ring with a right. Buffer wisely gets the hell out of there as referee Nick Patrick calls for the bell.

*DING DING*

COLE

Knight isn’t wasting any time getting this one underway. I should also mention that Calvin also made this an X-Title match in accordance with the 30-day title rule.

Knight fires off some forearms, backing Bo into the ropes before shooting him off and catching him with a belly to back suplex on the rebound. He quickly drops an elbow and goes for the cover.

1….

But Bohemoth quickly kicks out. Knight stays on him, pulling him up and ramming him into the corner with his shoulder, rearing back and firing off some knife-edge chops, a “WHOOOOOOO!!” from the crowd after each impact. He grabs Bo’s arm again and whips him into the opposite corner, charging in after him and hitting a clothesline. He quickly grabs the arm again and whips him back into the original corner, charging in with another clothesline.

CABOOSE

Knight isn’t even letting Bohemoth get out of the blocks here.

Knight whips Bo once again into the corner and charges for a third clothesline, but Bo has figured out PK’s timing and snaps his foot up to meet PK with a big boot to take him down and stop the momentum. Bo shakes the cobwebs out and delivers a few stomps to the forehead before he jams his foot onto Knight’s throat, grabbing the ropes for leverage. Patrick begins his five count and Bo releases at 4….only to start choking him again. Again, he releases at 4 and pulls Knight up by the hair, scooping him up and slamming him to the mat before dropping a quick legdrop and covering.

1…..

2…..

But Knight kicks out. Bo slaps on a rear chinlock, taking Knight to the mat in the center of the ring. While Patrick checks on Knight, Bo slowly slides his legs back towards the ropes and hooks his feet on the bottom rope for added leverage.

COLE

Hey, come on ref!

COACH

Bohemoth got this opportunity because of his successful HI-YAH Heavyweight title reign and he is going to do what he can to get an opportunity of a lifetime, Cole.

Patrick checks Knight’s arm. The first time…..it drops. The second time…..it drops. The third time……..Knight keeps it up!

“YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Knight begins the rally, first getting to a knee and driving an elbow into Bohemoth’s gut to stun him and loosen the hold so he can get to his feet. The chinlock turns into a side headlock as Knight delivers a few more elbows, but Bohemoth doesn’t break the hold. Knight wraps his arms around Bo’s waist and tries to lift him up for a suplex, but Bo blocks it, squeezing on the headlock and preparing to charge forward.

COACH

Bohemoth might be looking for a bulldog here.

Indeed, that is what he has in mind, but when he starts the run forward, Knight manages to loosen his grip enough that he is able to slip out of the hold and push Bo to give him more momentum, sending him sternum-first into the corner. Bo stumbles backwards and turns…..to have Knight hoist him onto his shoulders!

“YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!”

COLE

Knight’s going for it!

COACH

But look, Bo’s fighting it!

Bohemoth wriggles like a worm, trying to work his way to safety as Knight struggles to keep the big man in position, eventually having to release him. Bohemoth goes for a quick clothesline….but Knight ducks it, turning to wait for Bo to turn back and picking his legs, stepping in between them and locking on the Ace in the Hole!!

“YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

COLE

Ace in the Hole!! He’s got it locked on!

Bohemoth cries out in pain as Knight pulls backwards on the full nelson while leaning forward a bit to compress the lower back more and increase the pain. Bohemoth tries to crawl towards the ropes to break, but Knight uses the leverage he has to pull him back and compressing the back even more. Patrick gets right in Bohemoth’s face, asking him if he wants to surrender, but he is defiant. It becomes a battle of wills as Bohemoth tries to stay alive while Knight’s legs begin to strain under the weight that this hold puts on them.

COACH

Bo is hanging on! Can he outlast Knight?

Patrick once again leans in to ask Bo and Knight, making sure that Patrick cannot see, subtly moves his hands slightly upwards and grabs Bo’s hair, pulling back to get that little extra leverage.......and Patrick calls for the bell!!

*DING DING*

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

COLE

Peter Knight is moving on to World Without End!

COACH

Wait, I wasn’t the only one that caught that was I?

CABOOSE

Oh, what are you blathering about now?

Oh Hell Yeah blares as Knight releases the hold and goes to a seated position, letting the feeling go back into his legs as Patrick raises his hand.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, who is STILL OAOAST X-Division Champion AND will be in the main event of World Without End……PETERRRRRRRR KNIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

COLE

So now the main event is set as Dan Black, Tony Brannigan, Stephen Joseph and Pet……WAITAMINUTE!!!!

Suddenly, Christian Wright hits the ring and pounces on Knight, hitting a low dropkick to the chops and stomping him. Patrick tries to pull him off, but Wright grabs him by his collar and waist and throws him to the outside. Bohemoth, grabbing his lower back, joins in on the attack. Bohemoth pulls Knight up by the hair and spits at him.

COLE

Sore losers, the both of them.

COACH

But I can’t fault Christian for being angry; Knight cheated, didn’t you see?

COLE

I….WAITAMINUTE AGAIN!! It’s PARKA!!!!

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

The HI-YAH champion hits the ring and tackles Wright to the mat, peppering him with fists. Bohemoth, temporarily distracted, turns back into a right hand by Knight. Knight rocks him into the corner as Parka wails on Wright in the other. Knight and Parka look over to each other and nod, each taking their man’s arm and whipping him out of the corner, creating a meeting of the minds in the center of the ring. The impact stuns Bohemoth while knocking Wright flat on his back. Bo stumbles to the ropes, but that isn’t the best place to be as he is nailed by a double clothesline from the Dream Machines that sends him toppling to the floor.

“YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

COLE

Are we seeing a reformation here?

Parka slaps Knight on the shoulder and points to Wright, then the corner, and then points his thumbs upwards. A slight smirk crosses both men’s faces as Knight pulls Wright up and ducks down, hoisting Wright onto his shoulders in an electric chair position as Parka hits the turnbuckles, turning to egg on the crowd as he reaches the top. Knight gets into position as Parka steadies himself. Parka takes a deep breath and leaps, hooking Wright with his legs and hitting a hurricanrana off of Knight’s shoulders!

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

COLE

Dream Catcher!! We haven’t seen that move in a year!

Parka hands Knight his X-Title and raises his hand as California Love begins, a definite feeling of nostalgia in the arena.

“Dream Ma-chines!!”

“Dream Ma-chines!!”

“Dream Ma-chines!!”

“Dream Ma-chines!!”

Knight can’t help but smirk as he raises his belt into the air.

COLE

What a way to end things tonight. Peter Knight will get another opportunity at the World Title AND we might have seen one of the greatest tag teams in OAOAST history return. What else can happen as the road to WWE makes its last stop next week in Tupelo? Until then, goodnight everybody.

Fade to black

CREDITS - 0 (Insert Coin)

Zack Malibu

Alfdogg

Ed Wood Caulfield

King Cucaracha

KingPK

Tony149

Stephen Joseph

© 2005 OAOAST Entertainment. All rights reserved.

And now....the Love Shack!

OAOAST Productions, Proudly Presents...

#~~THE LOVE SHACK~~#

The opening logo type thingy fades away, to reveal Leon Rodez sat at his talk show desk (read: catering table, complete with coffee urn next to him.) all set and ready to go for another edition of The Love Shack! There's the living room backdrop. The Grand Rapids road-sign. A mounted moose head. And there's a chair. What more could one need? Maybe Charles Robinson walking into the shot to get himself a latté and quickly being scuttled off by Rodez.

RODEZ

WOCKA WOCKA! Welcome to The Love Shack with Leon Rodez. Words to your moms, I'm hear to drop bombs. And tonight, it's been another exciting edition of OAOAST HeldDOWN~!, regardless of the fact that they're paying me to say that. Although, not a lot I must add. Now, obviously, there was no Leon Rodez on the show tonight, but we're making up for it now in spades. Yes, all your furious letters and e-mails have reached their destination...in...in four minutes. Gotta love that first-class mail service. The people want and the people shall get. The Love Shack is back, Jack. And tonight, my guest is the holder of one of the most prestigious champions in all of the midcard. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to The Shack, my guest...The Parkinator himself...THE PARKA!

The now trademark canned applause fills the air as The Parka walks onto the set. If you can call it that. Rodez stands up and shakes Parka's hand, before Parka sits down, making sure his HI-YAH Heavyweight Title is on display.

RODEZ

The Parka, welcome to The Shack, it's a pleasure to have you here.

PARKA

Pleasure to be here. You know, I never thought I'd see the day tha...uh...

Parka trails off, as Rodez starts to fiddle with the coffee machine in front of him, before producing Parka with a paper cup.

RODEZ

Coffee?

PARKA

Uh...no, no thanks.

RODEZ

You don't mind if I?

PARKA

No, no, you go right ahead.

RODEZ

Thanks. Sorry, it's just I had kind of a late night last night, so I need a bit of a caffiene booster know what I mean?

PARKA

Yeah, I've had my share of late nights too. *laughs* So...woman?

RODEZ

Well...yes, I suppose.

Parka raises an eyebrow, taking in the connotations of 'I suppose it was a woman' from a former pornstar.

RODEZ

Jade...you know, my sister, Jade? Well, she found this spider in her bath so I had to go over and help her out.

PARKA

Ah. So, she's lives far away?

RODEZ

No. She was in the room down the hall from me. I just really get creeped out by spiders. We just stood hiding behind the bathroom door all night hoping it would go back down the plughole.

*awkward silence*

RODEZ

So, The Parka, obviously you're the new HI-YAH World Heavyweight Champion. A prestige honour, I'm sure someone might agree somewhere. Now, you were in Japan recently competing and defending your championship belt. What was Japan like?

PARKA

Great. You know, it was an honour to represent the company as Champion and also represent the OAOAST. And they're such a respectful crowd over there. They love wrestling. Which is great for a wrestler, naturally. Great experience.

RODEZ

Yeah. I went to Japan once. Also a great experience. Although...probably not quite the same as yours.

PARKA

Probably not.

RODEZ

So anyway, you hate Christian Wright. Now, I respect that. That guy is a jerk, a nimrod and a spineless schwa. Plus, I can't understand a word he's saying half the time. He's like a walking Thesaurus. Only, with legs. And stuff. So, anyway, you're facing Christian Wright at World Without End, defending your HI-YAH Heavyweight Title. Now, I'm sure you have some hardkore disses to lay down on CDub?

Parka stares blankly at Rodez.

RODEZ

Insults.

PARKA

Oh, yeah. Sure. You know, Christian Wright has the audacity to call me a coward for not being around to face him last month. He made light of a terrible situation, a Hurricane that my family was going to be caught up in that caused me to miss the PPV. Nobody batted an eyelid. Nobody questioned it. Except Christian. Now, I laid down a challenge a couple of months back and it was Christian Wright that accepted. I'm a man of my word. He'll get what he wants. Me, at World Without End. And just like I did to Bohemoth, I will beat him and I will remain the HI-YAH World Heavyweight Champion. Because I've fought too damn long and too damn hard to come back from injury and financial debt to go down without a fight.

Tirade over, Parka looks up to see Leon Rodez musing over a crossword puzzle.

RODEZ

Oh, sorry. Uh...you mentioned Bohemoth?

PARKA

Yeah.

RODEZ

Well, that brings up something I wanted to ask. Earlier tonight, you came out and helped out Peter Knight with a little scuffle involving Bohemoth and Christian Wright. Now, obviously, you were out for Wright and Bohemoth. But, we saw a touching moment between you and PK. And now, the people wanna know...is there any chance of a Dream Machines reunion any time in the near future?

Parka muses the question over, while Rodez glances back at his puzzle.

PARKA

You know...I would love to. Me and PK go way back. And we were damn successful. I don't think there's an old school OAOAST fan who wouldn't wanna see me and PK tag up once more somewhere down the line. Right now though, me and PK have our own business to take care of. I'm the HI-YAH Champ, he's the X-Division Champ. We've both got singles careers to take care of. So, I wouldn't rule it out...just not now.

RODEZ

Well, that's good news.

Lifting his OAOAST Tag Team Title off the desk, Rodez jerks his head towards it in a shameless plug...

RODEZ

Eh? Eh?

...before setting it back down.

RODEZ

Not that me and Zack wouldn't kick your asses.

Speaking of which, just at that moment, a shirtless Zack Malibu walks into shot. Shuffling behind Parka, Zack motions for Parka to 'give us a moment' before turning to Rodez.

MALIBU

What the hell are you doing?

RODEZ

No sir, what the hell are YOU doing? What, you're going to walk onto the set of the OAOAST's premiere talk show shirtless? No shoes, no shirt, no service my friend.

MALIBU

I've been doing some weights. Which is exactly what you should be doing, to get ready for The GPX, instead of sitting around swapping chit-chat.

RODEZ

We're not wrestling The GPX until Sunday though.

MALIBU

Correction. We're wrestling them next Thursday.

RODEZ

Huh?

MALIBU

Calvin just booked up a match...you, me and Parka here against The Upstarts.

RODEZ

Bah?

MALIBU

The GPX and Christian Wright?

RODEZ

Wha?

MALIBU

Nobody told you guys yet, did they?

PARKA

Nope.

RODEZ

Juh?

Zack sighs.

MALIBU

Well, now you know, maybe we can actually work something productive out instead of trying to be the next David Letterman.

RODEZ

HI-YO~!

MALIBU

...that wasn't Letterman.

RODEZ

Whatever. All that matters is, this has been The Love Shack. The Parka, you've been great. I didn't get to ask you why people call you The Parka all formal and such. But, nevermind, I'm sure when you lose all your money again you'll do one of them 'Shoots' and earn yourself some cash. Zack, loved the walk-in part, top notch. This has been Leon Rodez and we'll see you next week when...apparantly, I've got a big match. So, you KNOW it's gonna be good. And with that, weeee'rrrreee out!

Zack and Parka have begun talking amongst themselves as Rodez finishes up with a wink and a finger point to the camera. He then grabs his coffee, taking a sip and going back to his crossword puzzle.

RODEZ

Hey, guys, a little help here. 5 Across, eight letters, a collection of cattle. B something L L O C K S. Now, that can't be what I think it is, can it?

Sign in to follow this