TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UZI Suicide

50 Cent vs Dr. Dre?

I hoped this would happen.

50 thinks he can tell Dre what he can and can't do? If not for Dre putting 30 cops on the payroll to begin with 50 would be dead by now due to the number of guys 50 has called out, pissed off and insulted. Now he is going to bite the hand that feeds him because he's making money through his own ventures after they've basically groomed him for the spot Em is stepping down from?

Seems like for every smart move he does to generate hype, he does an equally stupid one afterwards.

EDIT - It appears the G-Unit/Diplomats beef has begun. Ma$e just dissed Cam'ron.

It's been going on ever since Cam'ron called into a radio show while Ma$e was on the air and basically called him a joke as an MC, a preacher, a husband and lots more. Ma$e pussied out on the air at the time however DipSet dropped "Take Em To Church" and follow up tracks on the mixtape circuit. Now Mase has been dropped because his last album flopped, he's trying to drop the good guy image he'd established during his time at Bad Boy and wants to use his old Murder Mase schtick and run with G-Unit because they have the image and sales he'd like. I think Mase should just fade away at this point personally. Besides, how many mumbling MCs does one crew need?

Lushus if thats a pic of your front lawn, I'm coming over.

Don't think I don't know where to find you. I'll just cruise Ames.

Thats ok, I know nothing about Omaha, I'd get lost or shot or something. I hate that place.

just remember, the farther west you are, the safer you'll be...

actually, I got robbed at gun point back in 94 out in west O in a rich white neighborhood by 5 brothas...