TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Card 10-26-05

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF FAMILY FRIENDLY LOCKDOWN! LIVE, WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 26th, LIVE FROM THE FARGO DOME IN FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA!

(5PM PST, 8PM EST; check local listings)

*** Family Friendly Rules are in effect!

Matches due to markers by 10:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time.

Send all materials (promos, marked matches, booking requests, etc.) to Chuck Woolery.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT

El Luchadore Magnifico © vs. Todd Cortez (non-title)

--> Magnifico has a bad habit of showing up during matches he's not supposed to show up during. We figure if we give him a high caliber opponent, he might be too preoccupied to muck up other people's matches, especially on a Family Friendly show. :P

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Chuck Woolery

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

SWF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - SUBMISSION MATCH

JJ Johnson © vs. Akira "The Divine Wind" Kaibatsu

--> Not to be outdone by Jay Hawke, JJ Johnson is also willing to defend his title against all comers. Tonight, he defends against the fast improving upstart, Akira Kaibatsu!

Rules: First man to score a submission victory wins.

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Chuck Woolery

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Wildchild vs. TORU Takahara

--> Why? Because it's going to be an awesome match, that's why!

Rules: Standard singles match, with Cruiserweight Addenda.

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. Manson

--> Spike Jenkins in a slump? Say it ain't so!

Well, I can't really do that.

Manson, on the other hand, scored a win over Haffy a few shows ago - the beginning of a turnaround? We'll see...

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: janusd

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Marcus Ward vs. ???????????

--> QUESTION MARK MAN! WHOOOOO-HOOOOO!

Is it a newbie? Is it a returning vet? Or is he something else entirely?!

QMM, you know who you are. Please send your stats to Ward ASAP! Double time!

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: JJ Johnson

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Opening Bout

Haffy vs. Bill Fillmaff

--> Haffy has won half of all SWF match he's ever had. Bill Flimflam has lost every single SWF match he's ever had. Tonight, both of these men fight to stave off the dreaded First Losing Streak!

I was tempted to put Fliffram against Candace, but this is Family Friendly - we can't really have violence against women, even if she would totally own him up down and sideways. That'll have to wait for Smarkdown, I suppose. :P

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: Justice

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: Free!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Plus: Minus!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Edited by chirs3

Guest BillFillmaff

Haffy?

Bill Fillmaff is insulted by this shunting down of the card. I refuse to fight midgets!

Haffy has won every single SWF match he's ever had.

Then again, Manson isn't exactly on a winning streak either. Both of these men are coming off some rather disappointing defeats - who will be the one to bounce back (and will it last)?

Ahem. I beat Haffy on Smarkdown.

I could've sworn I requested Lockdowns off. I'll write anyway, because the kids love Manson.

D'oh. Sorry about that, Manson. For some reason, I'd thought his debut was his only match. Which is odd, since I booked your match against him.

Anywho, fixed.

One of these days, I will make a card devoid of stupid mistakes. I swear it!

Edited by chirs3

Why is the 264lb TORU in a Cruiserweight Rules match?

Not that it matters. It just means I can throw WC over the top rope, then deny it.

I don't remotely fear Bruce Blank. But then again, TKO are far from family friendly. So maybe we don't count as 'Lockdown'.

when I say "lockdown" I mean the backroom dwellers that book the show and who worry too much about sponsors and keeping it family friendly

so technically no wrestler (well no active wrestler) counts as "Lockdown" and aren't addressed by that comment.

unless you deep down really do fear Bruce Blank (and well then what are you worried about he's imaginary ;) )

I also asked for extended time off due to a previously mentioned brokefied computer.

Well damn - if Ultra Violent and Family friendly wasn't like fire and gasoline I'd have loved to take over your spot in that match.

Blargh. Another mistake. Sorry, Toxx.

See kids? This is why you should take your time when booking cards.

EDIT: And yet another, apparently, with Jimmy. Sigh.

*commits ritual suicide*

Edited by chirs3

Done.

I see where I messed up - I booked TORU, but accidentally looked up KOJI's weight when checking to see if he was Cruiser-ready.

They're both 4-letters, both all caps... come on, it was an easy mistake to make. :P

Yeah. I like the Cruiserweight rules, so don't worry about it. And at least you didn't book TOJI. i hate that bastard.

Attention SWF Superstars!

Since Smarkdown is on Halloween, I will be putting every wrestler in some sort of halloween costume. If you have any particular costume you'd like your character wearing, PM me -- if you don't send me anything, I will make up a halloween costume myself, and you may or may not like it.

(There was no post here mistaken SMarkdown for Lockdown *waves hand in a Jedi way*)

So - erm I guess it depends on if I can lure a certain retired legend into the graveyard for one more match

cause if so I'd probably be dressing up as the legendary Janus - complete with promo, Equalizer and wrestling style ;)

If I can't lure him out (if my masculine charm fails me... again) well then I'll go with whatever, I don't mind embarrasing ;)

I think they (I use 'they' since I'm still going to be unbookered and such) should be dressed as past SWF legends. How about Todd Cortez or Spike Jenkins as Iceman (Drink O'Douls instead of regular beer, and eat some candy cigarettets). Blank or TORU as Toxxic would be interesting (Especially Bruce: Spiky mullet and eyeliner on big, mean, violent redneck man). JJ Johnson as Neilsen of the Jungle (Imagine him trying to cut a ten minute, expletive ladden promo in his raspy whisper).

WHEEEE.

TORU (and KOJI, if it's a tag match) dressed as garden gnomes. Not very traditional I'll grant you, but how fucking freaky would that look?

I demand ELM gets dressed as Jesus.

I want someone to decide my costume for me, because then it'll be funny (I'm very bad at forcing things to be funny)

Just make sure to explain to me how my costume is supposed to make me act, so I can play the part :)