TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Card 10-26-05

Since this thread is nearly off-topic anyway: Toxx, in those Magenta Club pictures or whatever, are you the guy standing next to the girl in the silver underpants, and if so, does that make you the DJ with the emo-tastic name of Miserable Bloke?

Since this thread is nearly off-topic anyway:  Toxx, in those Magenta Club pictures or whatever, are you the guy standing next to the girl in the silver underpants, and if so, does that make you the DJ with the emo-tastic name of Miserable Bloke?

It does indeed, but that's only because it's my email address (coined many MANY years ago when all my friends were complaining at me for being so grumpy) and I couldn't think of a better name.

I'd also like to point out that I don't usually look that gormless.

I might agree if I knew what that meant. Does that mean you are typically full of gorm? Gormful?

Also, I noticed in a forum thread that one of the pictures makes you look like a lesbian, or something. Which one would that be?

I've always interpreted gormless as meaning looking really stupid. So sort of like Landon means with blank, only a sort of 'duh?' blankness.

And Drea, there's no way I'm directing you to that picture of me looking like a lesbian. Find it yourself if you want. Although the site's down at the minute, so i am immune :)

I don't know WHAT you mean.

(you just wait, Drea...)

Believe it or not, the male one (me) is on the left as you look at it. The girl beside me actually IS a lesbian, but just looks like a 12 year-old boy/Harry Potter on that photo.

It's confusing I know. I'd also like to point out that my chin isn't that big in real life.

I know. Fucking embarrassing. There's some badass ones of me DJing from this month though.

Better idea: since this is starting to take the piss, why not forget Smarkdown and just give us more time to write for Ashes 2 Ashes?

It means... shit, I don't know, how can you describe what taking the piss means? It means it's really annoying, i guess.