TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

WWE Power 25 Rankings.

Guest clockworkraven
SNITSKY & TYSON TOMKO

Snitsky defeated Shelton Benjamin Monday night on RAW

Snitsky's carrying Tomko.

They are trying to make Kane look like a HUGE threat going into the Chamber match but we all know he isn't winning.

However I think it would be fun for him to win and lose the next night like back in the day

If Kane came out and just fucked everybody's day up, won the title, and then held it until the Rumble, defeating Carlito, Masters, and HBK on various Raws leading to the Rumble (Vince decides to give all of the EC guys title shots), then losing to Cena in a Kane vs. Cena vs. Angle match or something (have Angle be the last guy in the Chamber with Kane, and have Cena getting a rematch due to a contract clause).

Cena goes on to hold it into WM, and

Kane can go after Batista at NWO

Guest Rrrsh

I find it much more funny the burial of SD in general.In this list, Top Guys liek JBL and Orton are getting their ass kicked while RAW is just cleaning house in the Top 10.

Guest Princess Leena

Shelton isn't #25 anymore. I hope Mama gets him back there.

Lolz at Kane being #1.

And that HHH pic is really bad.

And Mark Henry looks really, really fat.

Kurt Angle should be first, he was hella impressive in that Chamber match although he got eliminated first, he won a big Battle Royal and became the World Heavyweight Champion. Edge on the other hand LOST to Ric Flair at NYR and he won the WWE Title in a really unfair way and he was really low ranked before he won the belt so he just can't make a jump this big. They say Angle isn't 1st because he didn't win the Chamber but Edge lost at NYR to a old man, didnt' compete on RAW and he won the belt unfair. I don't get the ranking, it's bullshit.

And I hate they say Mark Henry injured Batista and make Batista look weak that way and Henry really strong.

Guest Fook
I don't get the ranking, it's bullshit.

You're just noticing this now?

I like how Shelton is only above 25 now that his mama's here. Poor Shelton.

The Rabid Wolverine only lost to Booker T once in the best-of-seven series, but still came up short.

Didn't he lose the first three matches to Booker?

Ummm, if you can keep a big secret, I'll let you in on something.....

There is no Academy, and these things are made up.

Sorry, Fook. I quoted that and responded without seeing if someone else had already commented on it. Didn't see your post.

Ummm, if you can keep a big secret, I'll let you in on something.....

There is no Academy, and these things are made up.

Next you'll be telling us that

the outcomes of the matches are predetermined

I'm no HHH basher, I actually like the guy, but I couldn't help but laugh at what it says about him:

The Game is peaking at the right time - the Road to WrestleMania!

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/p25controversy

POWER 25 controversy

January 16, 2006

Over the past several days, the Academy of Wrestling Arts & Sciences has been inundated with angry e-mails from fans and Superstars outraged over the most recent POWER 25 standings. Without question, this week’s polling was the most difficult and controversial in P-25’s brief history.

The voting members were completely split over which of the top 3 Superstars deserved the No. 1 position, but in the end it was agreed Edge was most deserving. Although it is against policy, the Academy thought the fans deserve some insight into the reasoning behind Edge’s meteoric rise up the chart and why he was most deserving of the No. 1 slot when compared with Kurt Angle and John Cena.

Reasons for Cena being No. 1 – Incredible performance in the Elimination Chamber, outlasting five Top 10 Superstars from the starting position, and retaining the WWE Championship. Deserves props for defending WWE Championship against all comers.

Reasons against Cena being No. 1 – At New Year’s Revolution, through deception, trickery or just plain cleverness, Edge outsmarted everyone in the Elimination Chamber, including the former champion. Possession of the title weighs heavily in the voting.

Reasons for Angle being No. 1 – Angle is acknowledged as the greatest pure athlete and perhaps the best pure wrestler in WWE history. Showing up on SmackDown to compete in the Battle Royal for the World Heavy Weight Championship was the second smartest move of the 21st century. Defeating 19 other superstars in a Battle Royal is arguably as impressive, maybe even more so, than winning in the Elimination Chamber.

Reasons against Angle being No. 1 – He was the first man eliminated in the Elimination Chamber. The next night on RAW, he turned his back on Shawn Michaels, received his second superkick in as many days and was rendered unconscious by a Chris Masters’ Master Lock. SmackDown aside, Angle had a very rough week.

Reasons for Edge being No. 1 – Mr. Money in the Bank pulled off the move of the century, and if you think about it, it’s been a well thought out plan. Have you noticed that Edge hasn’t been in competition much lately? Many fans and insiders were speculating that Edge was in fact hiding an injury, and that’s exactly what he wanted everyone to think. As a matter of fact, the only Superstar to pin Edge in the last several months is Lita; let’s hope it was for longer than a three count. As the competition heated up going into New Year’s Revolution, Edge knew every Superstar wanted to be in that match, but he also knew every Superstar would have to beat the hell out each other just to secure a position in the chamber. Then, in the Elimination Chamber match itself, Edge knew they’d beat the hell out of each other and of course the chamber itself would extract a toll as well. To make sure his plan was properly disguised, he secured an Intercontinental Championship match with Ric Flair at New Year’s Revolution. It seemed at the time to be a rather stupid move to get DQ’d so blatantly in a title match. But hey, Edge probably realized during the match that taking the title from Flair was a little harder than he thought. It would have been nice to win two titles in one night, but this was no time to get greedy. So Edge made his first smart decision of the night, he saved himself for later, knowing all along he was going after whoever won the Elimination Chamber match. Brilliant ! New Champion, memorable celebration, a deserving No. 1 Superstar.

Reasons against Edge being No. 1 are the same as the reasons for Edge at No. 1. He hasn’t competed much in the last several months. He was DQ’d at New Year’s Revolution and he virtually stole the title from John Cena. Brilliant ! Even more reason why he deserves to be No. 1.

LOL there's controversy over the listing this week. Although there's controversy every week but more this week since Cena, Edge and Angle had pretty big weeks.