TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HandofFate

Bound For Glory OaO thread

Guest Coffey
anybody with DirectTV or digital cable look up the times for the PPV? Are they gonna have a countdown? How long is the PPV supposed to be?

I'm sure you know the answer to all those questions. Couldn't you just have said "bump?"

I'm sure you know the answer to all those questions. Couldn't you just have said "bump?"

true, but I remember that there was a rumor that it was gonna be longer than 3 hours a while back and I was also wondering if the first 30 minutes (which are gonna be free) would be played when they normally have their free pre-show thing

So the PPV isn't in danger due to the hurricaine warnings, a friend at work told me it might get canceled due to the Florida Evacuation.

I know that's what I told my friend and he seemed to think it included Orlando, wasn't sure till I could check around here

So the PPV isn't in danger due to the hurricaine warnings, a friend at work told me it might get canceled due to the Florida Evacuation.

They only evacuate the coasts usually. Orlando is inland and should be fine (the Hurricane is going to past south of there in all likelihood).

By the way... if anyone wants to chat about the PPV live, you can do it here . Just click the link and hit the join button. Or if you know what I mean when I say "IRC", it's irc.efnet.net #tna.

Whew that was a fantastic fucking match there!! Even better than I expected with high expectations. Best stuff from each I've seen from them in TNA ever.

That was perhaps the best way to start the show without "wasting" a big time match. Everyone did a great job hitting their stuff, except for Shelley, but I think he sucks anyway so I wasn't expecting too much out of him.

I bought this.

I really hope the other matches show more thought. As my friend put it, that was "a bunch of choreographed dancing". And I really like Roderick and Austin (for the most part- Austin doesn't seem to like working like a bad guy).

Guest Biggles

Rhino joins the party and tells them to cut off his music after it's stopped :)

Why'd they get let out so early? Last time they were supposedly locked up right up until bell time