TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HandofFate

Bound For Glory OaO thread

Guest Biggles

Liger is very muscular. The body suit really makes Liger look smaller physique wise than what he really is. The dude is built like a 5'8" tank.

Guest Biggles

That match sucked pretty bad too, things have gone downhill in a hurry since the pre show

Come on TNA, lets get this ball rolling!

Joe/Liger wasn't as great as it could have been (I also think Joe looked like he was moving a little slow), but it was fine. I've loved this show so far.

"Most prestigeous"...gee Shane didn't you dump that title one time?

Joe/Liger was pretty good considering what shape liger is... it needed 5 more minutes. I was surprised Liger flew as much as he did. Pretty near Kobashi/Joe heat for that one.

Guest Biggles

Is it just me, or are they having a bunch of production issues tonight? They're cutting to the wrong thing, and the replays are acting funny sometimes, things just aren't going well here

HAHAHAH! JJ claims Nash hurt himself to get out of the match! :lol:

Guest Biggles
I think that's the first time I've ever seen David Young win a match.

EDIT: Oh, and the Bound For Glory logo reminds me of the second WCW Nitro logo to me.

You've never seen NWA Wildside were David Young goes over AJ Styles.

From what I understand, Alex Shelley was wearing a Monster C shirt at the PPV. The Takada Monster Army is represented at the PPV.

I think that's the first time I've ever seen David Young win a match.

EDIT: Oh, and the Bound For Glory logo reminds me of the second WCW Nitro logo to me.

You've never seen NWA Wildside were David Young goes over AJ Styles.

Yeah...because when it was on, Wildside was on at 1AM.

Now the channel that had it is a religious channel.

He started as a heel, but slowly morphed into a face due to his road to the World Title, which he had never won at that point and basically made it a babyface chase. A few months later, he turned heel and kept the belt.

Dames

Joe/Liger was a total farce. Excusing it by talking about the shape Liger is in is nonsense, he went 18 with Danielson last year no problem. Really, it's not like they needed the time for anything important...did anyone actually give a shit about that second tag, or the endless video packages?

I think I have to agree with the general consensus.

Lance Hoyt *does* suck in the ring. I could have thrown better punches.

How tall is Hoytt and who's the talest guy to bust out a moonsault, cause he might be, that was GREAT

Joe/Liger should of never been more than 10 minutes or so for the simple reason.. LIGER ISNT STAYING.

I want a 5 star match too, but Liger/Joe can do that in ROH sometime if they want.

TNA is competition to the E, and right now, they need to put over their monsters, not guys that arent going to stay with the company. In 2-3 months when the ratings are improving week by week, then give us the 5 star matches.

This match is awful, but I wanted to add a qualifier on Joe/Liger. I can understand the short match time if they are going to Joe/Jarrett later in the night. Also, for a 7:30 match, it was really good.

Keller says: WINNER: Joe at 7:27:

STAR RATING: **1/2 -- Above average match of below average length. It's disappointing they didn't go longer as the match didn't feel as monumental as it could have had it lasted longer or appeared later on the card. Because the match was so short, you can't help but think possibly Joe is going to be wrestling again later as the replacement for Nash. Why not shoot Joe to the top right away? He's clearly a level above everyone else when it comes to who the concensus pick is to build the promotion around. When I predicted two years ago that Joe would headline WrestleMania within the next five years, I didn't consider that instead he'd lead another promotion to national credibility and profitability, but that's not a bad alternative career path.

Guest *KNK*

The match served it's purpose. Put Brown over in something slightly above a squash but let Hoyt look strong.