TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Take a Poll for me

Should I do.

A) Impact from last week, which pretty much is inconsequential since BFG is over and done with, but is being replayed tonight apparently.

B) BFG, although it's going to take me some time to do and most likely won't be finished til say...Thursday.

C) Just fucking stop already cuz I can feel myself lacking the energy to continue past BFG.

Dames

Come on Dames, don;t fade out on us now.... Shit, I would do it if I felt I could even hold a pen light to what is already on here.... you, bps, Laz. I was thinkign about it but I just don;t think anything I can do would measure up.

Although Rudo, I would love to see you do a review, for reasons I have stated previously.

How about rounding up three or four guys to handle reviewing the shows? Rotate reviewing Impact, so each guy would only have to do it every third or fourth week. And for PPVs, each guy can review a part of the show (one guy reviewing the first hour, another for the second hour, another for the last).

Hell, I think it'd be pretty interesting to see. We the readers could get some differing opinions/styles in the reviews. Not to mention nobody gets burned out, and maybe the reviews can stay.

I'll try to take the Impact leading up to BFG that's being replayed tonight, since I originally planned on watching it since I missed it Saturday (beer + pussy > wrestling), but no promises.

Then you'll hate the Return of the Rush tonight, since I just plan on commenting on the big spots of the match (which, in truth, will be PBP) and mentioning how much I hate Jeff Jarrett and love pizza, or something.

Hopefully I still have the password to the account I used to upload the old Rush's.

EDIT:

And...I have no idea how to go to the upload page. Haha...yeah.

That's ok. I missed Monster's Ball last night due to a lack of food.

Provided that's what you are talking about.

Guest Coffey

Eh, I guess I'm not a big fan of any of the options. If you're going to walk away though, get someone to fill your shoes. I like reading other people's thoughts on the shows. Although, admittedly, I never visit the mainpage unless I'm linked.