TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
USC Wuz Robbed!

How I Met Your Mother

Ratings are up for HIMYM this year. And thank goodness because they were on the bubble last year.

If this show were to get canceled, I would hope CBS would give extra time so we could find out who she is.

Anyone have a guess yet to who the mother is? I just started watching this along with the Big Bang Theory about three months ago, and what a great way to start a Monday night before wrestling, eh?

Anyone have a guess yet to who the mother is? I just started watching this along with the Big Bang Theory about three months ago, and what a great way to start a Monday night before wrestling, eh?

I'm with the people who say it's the woman Ted bumped into for no reason on St. Patrick's Day.

Soo, when we getting the Goat storyline?

I would assume sometime soon, considering Robin now lives in the apartment.

Although I'm half expecting an "Oh wait, that didn't happen til' Barney became mayor" or something, that puts it off again, and it becomes one of those stories that never happens.

How about Slap #4? Think that may be coming at some point this season? I would love it if Marshall saved the fifth and final slap as a wedding present for Ted.

I haven't been following this topic so I don't know if this has already been mentioned but the blonde hair guy on How I met your mother is gay and has a boyfriend. I saw that on entertainment tonight.

I liked the hamburger sandwich epsidode this season.

I haven't been following this topic so I don't know if this has already been mentioned but the blonde hair guy on How I Met your Mother is gay and has a boyfriend. I saw that on Entertainment Tonight.

I liked the hamburger sandwich epsidode [sic] this season.

So? Neil Patrick Harris has been "out" for years, not really a big secret.

Really funny episode tonight.

Anybody notice that the elevator girl Ted hooked up with is one of the 'woo!' girls from last week?

It wasn't.

http://www.tv.com/how-i-met-your-mother/wo...uide;ep_title;8

Woo girls: Jamie-Lynn Sigler(!), Erika Medina, Krista Kalmus, Jae Suh

http://www.tv.com/how-i-met-your-mother/th...uide;ep_title;7

Elevator girl: Courtney Ford

...I know. CanadianChris used a (!) for her name, so I was asking if he hadn't recognized her. I knew the entire time she played Lily's friend from school that comes off fairly intelligent in 1 on 1 conversations but in her "woo!" phase... not so much.

...I know. CanadianChris used a (!) for her name, so I was asking if he hadn't recognized her. I knew the entire time she played Lily's friend from school that comes off fairly intelligent in 1 on 1 conversations but in her "woo!" phase... not so much.

...I know. I meant it for CanadianChris.

They could do a few flash forwards with both of them being preggy.

I just hope they don't pull a Married with Children and have a whole season be a dream because someone was pregnant.