TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
USC Wuz Robbed!

How I Met Your Mother

So I'm guessing Prepon will be the girl Barney starts to hang around with to try and get over Robin because it's kinda late in the season to slap Ted with a love interest.

We should change the subtitle for this thread, it's really terrible.

On that same subject, it's clearly not too early to be discussing Season 7 of 24.

"It's legendary.......dary" imo.

Ah yes, Will Forte's excellent guest appearance.

I managed to watch all the way through the series over the past month or so. This is a pretty good show. Pretentious College Ted just kills me, with the bad hair and the 'spectacles'. I think my favorite parts of the show are when Ted is being mocked...in season 1 the dude was horrible. Anyone remember the Rain Dance? Terrible.

Anyways, looking forward to the rest of this season. I'm kind of hoping the show bows out gracefully next season though...with this concept it can really only last so long.

Hopefully she'll be back to being a redhead. Blonde Donna is still a bad idea.

There was a picture from the set in Entertainment Weekly, she's blonde.

I managed to watch all the way through the series over the past month or so. This is a pretty good show. Pretentious College Ted just kills me, with the bad hair and the 'spectacles'. I think my favorite parts of the show are when Ted is being mocked...in season 1 the dude was horrible. Anyone remember the Rain Dance? Terrible.

Anyways, looking forward to the rest of this season. I'm kind of hoping the show bows out gracefully next season though...with this concept it can really only last so long.

Either that, or they just end the flashbacks/narration aspects of the show.

I'm hoping for at least 2 more seasons. This is my favorite tv show and my favorite set of characters. How can you not love Ted, Barney, Robin or Marshall? And Lilly is okay, too.

I'm a bit more partial to Big Bang Theory myself. But, these two shows back to back provides an unrivaled hour of awesomeness.

Is that the first run of this episode? I watched it online a couple weeks ago and thought I missed it when it aired.

It is in the US, as far as I'm aware. Was supposed to show a few weeks ago, but Obama's speech ran over and they never showed it.

Is that the first run of this episode? I watched it online a couple weeks ago and thought I missed it when it aired.

It is in the US, as far as I'm aware. Was supposed to show a few weeks ago, but Obama's speech ran over and they never showed it.

I think by that point the episode was already re-shuffled. The day of the speech (or perhaps even a bit before that), my guide removed the show from series record and said a rerun would be on (which aired in Canada on E! and on the west coast CBS stations).

Did no one else watch this? I'm starting to enjoy how pathetic Ted is. Plus, more flashback Pretentious Ted! I'm not sure if I buy Donna as Pretentious New Girlfriend, but we'll see how it goes.

Robin mumbling 70s hockey play-by-play in her sleep was kind of adorable.