TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

Total Non-Stop Action

Or some sleep.

Anyway, as Scrob-Diddy poinetd out, the game won't be out till September, and that's if they don't delay it again. I expect at least one more month so the release will be around Bound For Glory.

So with the September date, that's 5 months, give or take. At least 3 months, maybe 4 of development time.

It shows how long it's taken for them to do this game by the poster still being a picture of AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy and Monty Brown.

New info from Gamingring

* NO CAWS ONLINE

* ONLINE 1 on 1 & 1 on 1 Ultimate X only

* ONLY 5 CAW SLOTS

* NO ANKLE LOCK, AXE KICK, SCORPION DEATHLOCK , ECT.

* NO DOUBLE TEAM MOVES

* MATCH TYPES - 1 on 1, Tag Team, Triple Threat, Free for All (Fatal 4 Way) 2 On 1 Handicapped, Fall Count Anywhere, Submission, Ultimate X 1 on 1, Ultimate X Triple Threat.

* NO STAMINA

* CHAIRS ARE THE ONLY WEAPON

* NO DQ'S OR COUNTOUTS IN ANY MATCH

* NO ALTERNATE ATTIRES (Kevin Nash ONLY has Jeans & Polo Shirt Attire)

* 7 GRAPPLES

* CAW DOESN'T GET ANNOUNCED (no call names)

Some of that sucks, but the lack of Ankle Lock and Scorpion Deathlock makes no sense at all.

New info from Gamingring

* NO CAWS ONLINE

* ONLINE 1 on 1 & 1 on 1 Ultimate X only

* ONLY 5 CAW SLOTS

* NO ANKLE LOCK, AXE KICK, SCORPION DEATHLOCK , ECT.

* NO DOUBLE TEAM MOVES

* MATCH TYPES - 1 on 1, Tag Team, Triple Threat, Free for All (Fatal 4 Way) 2 On 1 Handicapped, Fall Count Anywhere, Submission, Ultimate X 1 on 1, Ultimate X Triple Threat.

* NO STAMINA

* CHAIRS ARE THE ONLY WEAPON

* NO DQ'S OR COUNTOUTS IN ANY MATCH

* NO ALTERNATE ATTIRES (Kevin Nash ONLY has Jeans & Polo Shirt Attire)

* 7 GRAPPLES

* CAW DOESN'T GET ANNOUNCED (no call names)

omg - way to destroy the hype for your game MIDWAY! It sounds so limited now, seriously not sure if I should buy it.

7 grapples.

LOL TNA.

The only people who will end up getting this game are the achievement whores. This game has some of the easiest achievements in a long time.

I wonder what build Gaming Ring has?

That said, I'm still getting it pn PS3. I want to at least support TNA's first effort at this.. and hope for something better the second time around. *shrug*

Lol, basically, buy the next one.

Was there a question that wasn't answered with "No, but we are looking to this in the future." Seems a pretty horrible effort IMO although I have yet to play it. But with years of Smackdown as a reference, first effort or not, there were plenty of small things they could have added to make it better, but didn't.

Remember that Joe and AJ were really helping with the building of this game. Yeah, apprently they suck at helping.

I believe the storyline for the game was also written by Vince Russo:

"The storyline in the videogame is Suicide was a superstar in TNA who was supposed to get a title shot and lose, but he didn’t follow the script, won the title" - WON

Remember that Joe and AJ were really helping with the building of this game. Yeah, apprently they suck at helping.

Have you watched the demo of it on XBL? I think you can kind of hear it in their voices as they're calling the action..

"..and another neck-breaker..." or AJ exclaiming that whoever is playing as AJ sucks.

The game is trash but I don't think I can blame AJ or Joe too much as their not in their behind computers actually writing up code..but I mean, someone in that company had to have realized that a bare-bones game like this wasn't worth a 60 dollar price tag..

Didn't the game have like a changing of house in the middle of production? Cause seriously, this is absolutely embarassing for a game Midway was banking on making them money. And the amount of time the game has been in production? You spend this much time and you release WCW THUNDER without the funny little voice intros?

From what I understood, Joe and A.J. were suppose to be giving Midway input on the game itself, beyond the wrestling moves. Maybe Midway didn't listen to them, but I would expect A.J. and Joe to give input on the features of the game not just the wrestling.

From what I understood, Joe and A.J. were suppose to be giving Midway input on the game itself, beyond the wrestling moves. Maybe Midway didn't listen to them, but I would expect A.J. and Joe to give input on the features of the game not just the wrestling.

Yea, it's just common sense stuff like, Sting comes out with the bat...but you can't use it?

What the hell? In fact, the only weapon is a chair? Surely someone at some point in time must have said, maybe we should add something else. Even if it was still the same mechanics as a chair, just paint as something else, hell.

I don't know which banner to bust out to summarize my feelings...

Option A:

1189230145926sb7.jpg

or

Option B:

facepalm.jpg

So basically the excuse as to why the game is a 60 dollar demo is....*whiny voice on* It's really hard to make a game from scratch about wrestlers, but but but give us 3 more years and we'll release something worth buying. Maybe it'll still be fun to play, but seems like it's a rental for sure now.

So basically the excuse as to why the game is a 60 dollar demo is....*whiny voice on* It's really hard to make a game from scratch about wrestlers, but but but give us 3 more years and we'll release something worth buying. Maybe it'll still be fun to play, but seems like it's a rental for sure now.

Sounds like a PS3 sales pitch.

Guest Smues

I didn't have any interest in the game to start with, but man what a clusterfuck this looks like. If it's as bad as it looks, why are they expecting to sell enough to justify a sequel?