TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Smarkdownoween Card 11-01-05

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF SMARKDOWN! TAPED ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT, AIRED ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1st, FROM THE BISMARCK CIVIC CENTER IN BISMARCK, NORTH DAKOTA!

(5PM PST, 8PM EST; check local listings)

Matches due to markers by 10:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time.

Send all materials (promos, marked matches, booking requests, etc.) to chirs3

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Main Event - Standard Pre-PPV Big Main Event of Great Magnitude

The HispaniCan Connection (El Luchadore Magnifico ©, Landon Maddix ©, and JJ Johnson ©) vs. City Legendary Configuration (Todd Cortez, TORU Takahara, and KOJI Kitano)

--> The power of Mansonosity literally blew Spike Jenkins to pieces on Lockdown. Normally we'd put him opposite his PPV contendor before the PPV in a match like this, but we're afraid he won't live to make it to A2A, so we've given him a somewhat safer opponent for tonight, and decided to give Cortez a chance to redeem himself, somewhat.

On the other side, Jay Hawke is busy defending his International Championship, so JJ Johnson will be standing in for him.

So it's Landon, Johnson, and Magnifico vs. TKO and Todd Cortez! But that's not enough - oh no, not nearly enough. Even though I'm pretty sure not all of the occupants meet the weight requirements, we're doing this LUCHA STYLE (as related to me by JJ Johnson)!!

Rules: Lucha rules - 20 count on the outside, piledrivers are illegal, and a tag is registered if the legal man touches the arena floor!

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: chirs3

TKO: Garden Gnomes

Todd Cortez: The Headless Horseman

El Luchadore Magnifico: The Thingy In The Middle

JJ Johnson: Mountie

Landon Maddix: The King of All Cosmos

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

SWF International Championship Match

Jay Hawke © vs. Wildchild

--> Jay Hawke will be busy with the Tag Titles at A2A, so tonight he gets another defense on free-TV... and what a defense it is! Hawke managed to best Johnny Dangerous last Storm, but now Johnny's ex-partner, coming off a HUGE win over TORU Takahara, gets a crack at the title! Will Wildchild succeed where Johnny failed? Or will he just become another notch on Jay Hawke's ridiculously impressive belt?

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: Chuck Woolery

Jay Hawke: Mr. Red

Wildchild and Melissa: "Macho Man" Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

SWF Hardcore Championship Match - House Rules "Trunk or Treat" Match

Bruce Blank © vs. Haffy

--> Haffy beat Bill Fifllallafmandm. That makes me happy. Have a title match, Haffy!

Rules: Bismarck refused to let us have these two wrestle in one of their neighborhoods during Trick or Treating, so we had to improvise. A curious phenomena I found out about up here in Utah is "Trunk or Treat" - where parents, paranoid that their kids will be given razorblade apples or poison candy from regular Trick or Treating, all stuff candy in the trunk of their cars, drive to a big parking lot, and let kids visit all the other cars for candy.

So tonight, Bruce Blank and Haffy will be duking it out in the parking lot of the Bismarck Orthodox Presbyterian Chapel. Unbeknownst to the owners of the cars, the SWF managed to sneak the SWF Hardcore Championship belt into one of their trunks! Which one? Who knows! Bruce Blank and Haffy must engage in a no-holds-barred parking lot brawl to find it! The fight starts in the very center of the parking lot. It may move anywhere it damn well pleases - the street, the chapel, doesn't matter. The fight goes on until one man pops the correct trunk and grabs the title belt!

And yes - parents and children will be present. They won't necessarily be informed of what's going on, though... :P

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: janusd

Bruce Blank: This Guy

Haffy: Crocodile Dundee

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. Ghost Machine

--> Oh how the mighty have fallen. Our current #1 Contendor to the World Heavyweight Title has been losing left and right, and even got blown into little meaty chunks on Lockdown. Thanks to some black market voodoo witch doctoring materials, we managed to revive our plucky hero, but will his recent brush with death help turn his luck around?

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: Justice

Ghost Machine: Nicolas Cage (as Ghost Rider)

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins: Ghost Machine (no picture available)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Marcus Ward vs. Candace "The Joshi Dragon" Okimura

--> Bill Fillmaff had, um... a poker tournament... so Marcus Ward will be taking over for him against Candace, in what must be one of the biggest mismatches in history!

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: JJ Johnson

Candace: Candy Striper (somewhat risky picture)

Marcus Ward: Smokey the Bear

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Opening Bout

"The Rage" Jason Von Dierch vs. Ced Ordonez

--> The SWF's newest asset takes on the SWF's most beloved punching bag!

Word Limit: 3500

Send to: chirs3

Jason Von Dierch: Rage Zombie

Ced Ordonez: Human DDR Pad

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: Free!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

These two aren't booked, but I got the costumes anyway:

Manson: Zombie Cowboy

Akira: Pink Power Ranger

Notice: Please send all A2A booking requests to both Chuck Woolery AND to chirs3. Even if you already sent them once, send them again. If you're not doing anything, tell us that too. So if my cable goes out (again) or if Mike's gotta work, one of us can hopefully still work on it.

ALSO NOTE: We will be pushing back A2A by one night, to help compensate. The show after a PPV is usually a promo show anyway, so taking one day off the writing time for it shouldn't hurt too much. We will be back on regular schedule after that.

FINAL NOTE~!: Yes, Smarkdown typically is the "pure" wrestling show, but this was booked at about 1:00 AM, under the influence of entirely too much sugar, and damn it, it's Halloween. Let's just have some fun. :)

Edited by chirs3

Awesome costume!! Southern Gentlman... it's a stretch for Bruce but frankly my dear... I don't give a damn

*watches as all of SWF groans in unison*

:D

got blown into little meaty chunks on Lockdown. Thanks to some black market voodoo witch doctoring materials, we managed to revive our plucky hero, but will his recent brush with death help turn his luck around?
Duct tape - there is your answer

Spike comes out with his lower abdomen all duct taped up DDP "Internal injuries" style

mark out city! :headbang:

Guest Rage676

Hell yeah... zombies kick ass.

This match will already be 3 times bigger than any I've written in a fed, so it should be interesting.

What'll be more interesting is writing a match with my opponent in a big ass DDR Pad as well.

-=Jason=-

Rage - for the record, Ced actually has a DDR gimmick and even won the tag titles at one point as one half of the Bermani Cross Wizards, a DDR-themed tag team also featuring the former World Champion, Thoth.

Raynor: Lucha rules? LUCHA rules? And 6k in four days when my tag partner's out of commission? Damn your sugar sir, DAMN it...

Also, do you know how cool it is that Maddix is dressing up as the King of All Cosmos? Because the answer's extremely.

We Love Katamari is one of my favorite games ever, thanks in no small part to the King's glorious, flamboyant influence.

Ah...I was joking about ELM going as SFJH. MVS, the costume I initially PM'ed you about is what I'd like Mags dressed up as.

Edit: I'm not sure it's gonna get changed, so here...

http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/travel/jkin.../Calaveras1.jpg

Mag should look like the guy in the middle. Only not as shabby.

If you're going that route, you should be Manny Calavera.

Edited by chirs3

Guest Rage676

Man... a bunch of my freinds are absolutely obsessed with DDR. Every time we go to an arcade that has DDR (or some form of it) they play that thing for fucking hours on end. It is fun, but jesus christ...

Anyways... I've got a couple of quick questions I forgot to ask before.

1. Who are the announcers for the shows and what are they there for?

2. Is there any specific stage setting for the shows, or is it pretty much the same from show to show?

-=Jason=-

1. Longdogger Pete is the face, and the play-by-play of the announce team. The extent of his character is that he's from Miami, and that he says "bid'ness" instead of business.

Alternate names: Pete, the Longdogger, LDP, the Miami Menace

Suicide King is heel, and color. He is also the dickest of dicks, lord of all things heel, and generally not a very nice person. Usually refers to Pete as "Drain-Clogger", or something equally witty. Or preferably more witty.

Alternate names: King, the Gambling Man, the Heartbreaker

2. To quote a certain someone, "the cage is as tall/the aisle is as long/the table is as close as it needs to be for your spot to work." That being said, I don't think an official set design has ever been decided on.

Fuck that. I already have their costumes planned. So I guess they'll be getting changed before the main event, because there's no way I'm rewriting it now.

Fuck that. I already have their costumes planned. So I guess they'll be getting changed before the main event, because there's no way I'm rewriting it now.

Fair enough. They can change during commercial breaks, so everyone can give them whatever costume they want. :)

Guest Rage676

*sigh* I thought my boss was going to let me go home at 4 so I could write, but go figure, he decided to keep me until 9 for no aparent reason (and for no aparent purpose, since I had all my work done by 4... *grumble*) so as a result, I had no match to give in.

I'm deeply sorry, and I would very much appreciate another chance at the next show to get something in.