Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

'MIAMI VICE' AWASH IN WOES

Phone Booth

The Recruit

SWAT

Alexander

Right

Nothing wrong with Phone Booth. Everything else, yeah, meh to garbage.

Would have been better if Sutherland killed his ass.

I liked SWAT, it was nice pointless action although using the funny guy from Sports Night as the secondary villian seemed like a big damn mistake.

That's all that guy seems to be good for these days. He basically played the same role in Four Brothers.

That movie blew too.

I loved Four Brothers. And I enjoyed The Recruit, which apparently not many liked. I do agree about the roles of the guy from Sports Night being the same, though.

Guest graph9

There has been a black cloud over this film from the start, shooting was supposed to start sooner than it did but was held up because Colin was out of shape and Michael wanted him to gain 15 lbs of muscle. And last time i saw pics from the set he still looks bloated, & dosen't look in shape. And Jamie signed on shortly before he won the Oscar but he wanted more input (after the Oscar win, and when filming began) but was told that Colin was the star of the film & not him. But Jamie did get approval regarding the female leads.

And from people that are on the set, it has come out that Colin & Jamie do not like each other. But if this bombs i think it will hurt Colin more than Jamie, since Colin has yet to open a movie & needs a hit bad after Alexander.