TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Vince/WWE vs. Wrestling New Sites/Net Fans

I signed up for the free three day trial for the PWInsider Elite program, and today on the "hot news" hotline Dave Scherer was talking about the entire Torrie situation, which we all already know about, then he went on to say that a few of his sources have been telling him lately that Vince and others in WWE has started to read more and more things on the internet, like message boards and news sites.

Vince McMahon is now reading the internet, and if sites like ours (PWInsider) say 'that segment stunk', he's gonna do more of it, he's gonna do it to spite us.

Then we have that stupid stuff with Coach and, I believe it was Scherer also. Is any of this really anything WWE should concern itself with? Eh, it just goes to show that much more just what the mindset is with the powers that be in WWE right now I suppose.

I'm sure it's been said before, but damnit, Vince must have the most fragile ego on the face of the Earth.

More segments like the "Stuff pulled out of JR's ass" segment!

Seriously, Vince is officially out of his mind now. Fuck him..great way to EVEN FURTHER drive away WWE fans, by doing things in spite.

It's not below Vince to purposely hurt his own product to fulfill his own vendettas. He's done it before. Although it seems to have gotten worse since he eliminated the competition. It's like he feels he can do whatever he wants since he's the only game in town. Why does he even worry about the fans? He seems bent on doing what he wants regardless.

Guest Fishyswa

This is why people can't take "smarks" seriously. Do you guys honestly think he gives a shit, let alone that much of a shit?

Guest JMA
This is why people can't take "smarks" seriously. Do you guys honestly think he gives a shit, let alone that much of a shit?

I think he gives a shit, but not nearly as much as the statement implies. I certainly don't think he would book any major angles just to piss the IWC off.

Guest Fishyswa

I think he gives a shit in the same way he gives a shit about random 11 year old A sitting 6 rows back at a Raw show.

We're just fans with the means to bitch. It really doesn't make us any more important.

Guest JMA
I think he gives a shit in the same way he gives a shit about random 11 year old A sitting 6 rows back at a Raw show.

We're just fans with the means to bitch. It really doesn't make us any more important.

I think he cares more about Internet fans than some random mark. The Internet is a way for fans to communicate on a global scale with no restrictions on what they can and can't say. They can insult and praise whoever or whatever they want and sometimes even affect the casual fan's opinions. Basically, Vince doesn't like the IWC because he can't control it. Yet I don't think he'll book any major angles solely for the reason of annoying the IWC--he's not sitting in his office thinking up ways to enrage us, for example.

Guest Fishyswa

But he can control the thoughts of any random event fans? No.

We're just fans with the means to bitch. That's it. The only difference I can see is we're the only fanbase in the world that chooses to watch something we "dislike" or "hate" every week.