TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

Smarkdown Comments

Yeah, no exploding gooey bits this week. What a letdown.

Helluva main event, especially considering they had one day less than usual to do it in. Nice job, guys. :)

Another strong show - except for the lack of exploding guts, that's a let down

Maybe there should be a "Mansonisity challenge" each show - plants come out nad try to survive an encounter with Manson's powers

much better than the Masterlock challenge that's for damn sure.

and in conclusion: Todd Cortez steals the show... after it's over ;)

I'll own up to the Cortez segment at the very end, and I apologise to Todd for not giving him a heads-up on it. It just seemed to fit as we were having King in a Darth Vader costume, and I remembered that same exchange from Mask's 'Murder and Pimping in Romania' promo.

So yeah... sorry... :)

Guest Rage676

I am really sorry for no-showing my first match.

I thought my boss would have let me off early that day to write my match, epsecially considering I had all my work done way early, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

I swear I'll make it up with the best damn PPV random 4 way match you'll ever see.

Very nice show all around though... I sure do have my work cut out for me if I ant to survive (let alone try to win a title...)

-=Jason=-

Guest Rage676

Meh... I'm usually mild mannered.

Just wanted the username to kinda match with the wrestler's name so not many people would think "who the fuck are you?" when I started to post.

-=Jason=-

Sign in to follow this