TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF ASHES TO ASHES CARD! 11-07-05

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF ASHES TO ASHES! MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7TH , FROM THE TOKYO DOME IN TOKYO, JAPAN!!

LIVE, ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW!

Please have your matches to their markers by 10:00 PM, Eastern Standard. If you need an extension, please give us a heads up.

Send all marked matches and promos to chirs3.

Official Theme Song: "The Way of the Warrior", by Hammerfall

Decor: I'll leave certain specifics to your imagination - here are the key points:

Above the entrance and above the Smarktron, a giant A2A logo (in the center of a circle) will be hung. From the moment the PPV starts to the moment it ends, this logo will be on fire.

Because we in the SWF don't believe in "fire hazards", that's why. :P

Near the top of the ramp, lit funeral pyres will be standing on either side of the entrance. There will be little to no lighting on the stage, except for these pyres. A thick level of fog will permeate the stage and top of the ramp as well.

Any match/situation specific props you guys want to use, feel free to add them. :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Main Event - SWF World Heavyweight Championship Match

El Luchadore Magnifico © vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

--> The path that led Spike Jenkins to the A2A Main Event has been troubled, to say the least. He managed to do what many thought impossible when he bested Tom Flesher, but since then he's been in a slump so bad, that many wonder if he belongs here at all.

However, some of his losses can be attributed to the influence of his opponent, the most recent of which took place on Smarkdown, where Magnifico distracted Spike long enough to cause him to be counted out. Against Ghost Machine. A defeat that humiliating might be enough to crush Spike's spirit entirely, or it might light a fire under his ass, and make Magnifico wish he'd left well enough alone. We all know that when Spike is on, he's on...

... but come A2A, will that be the case?

Rules: Standard singles match.

Marker: janusd

-=-=-=-

SWF Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match

Cucaracha Internacional (Landon Maddix © and Jay Hawke ©©) vs. TKO (TORU Takahara and KOJI Kitano)

--> Landon and Jay Hawke managed to pry loose the Tag Team Titles from Wild and Dangerous, only to have the titles boosted from them only seconds later by TKO! A month long game of tug-of-war ensued, with the fight for possession raging across all of the SWF's shows! There were moments of triumph, and moments of despair, and yes, there were casualties along the way (RIP Blazenwing)... But now, after much thuggery, thievery, tomfoolery, and ne'er-do-wellery, TKO and Cucaracha Internacional will finally do battle, to determine once and for all which team truly deserves the coveted Tag Team Gold!

Rules: The Tag Team Championship belts will be suspended 15 feet above the ring. The first man/team to climb a ladder and retrieve the title belts wins. No Disqualifications, Count Outs, yadda yadda yadda... you know the drill.

Marker: chirs3

-=-=-=-

SWF Cruiserweight Championship Match

JJ Johnson © vs. Stryke

--> Despite who Johnson chooses to associate himself with, it's hard to hate the guy when he's so eager to defend his Championship. After a successful return to the SWF, Stryke has been given the opportunity to take Johnson up on his offer of a title shot. Is the Stryke we see new and improved, ready to take the Cruiser division by storm? Or will JJ add another successful defense to his already impressive record?

Rules: Standard, with Cruiserweight addenda - outside count goes to 20, no throwing your opponent over the top rope.

Marker: Justice

-=-=-=-

Wildchild and Todd Cortez vs. Johnny Dangerous and Marcus Ward

--> We've gone almost a month without a Ward vs. Cortez match. Figured it was time for another. :P **

But seriously forks, considering how ferociously Wild and Dangerous have been at each others throats, CC is a little worried at the idea of letting them go one-on-one, unchecked. Since they are both accomplished tag team wrestlers, it was decided that giving them partners might keep them in check, and let cooler heads prevail.

Emphasis on might.

In the mean time, Todd Cortez's submission victory to even his score with Magnifico will not go unnoticed, but it was just a little too late to change the big money matches, so tonight he gets the chance to even the score against another man who bested him in singles competition - Marcus Ward.

Rules: Standard tag team match. Use the tag ropes.

Marker: realitycheck

-=-=-=-

Dust to Dust Match (Non-title)

Bruce Blank ©vs. Janus

--> So, Bruce Blank rules the Hardcore division. This is undisputed.

What was disputed was his claim to be the most Ultraviolent Competitor the SWF had ever seen. And, unfortunately for Bruce, it was disputed by none other than Janus. The Hell Machine accepted Blank's challenge to a Dust-to-Dust match, then laid him out. Has the Trailerpark Messiah bitten off more than he can chew? Or will he manage to do the seemingly impossible, and bury the 7'2 360 pound monster alive?

Ashes to ashes... dust to dust...

Rules: The match will take place in the cemetery of “Parts Unknown, USA”. Anything found inside the cemetery walls is legal including tombstones, mausoleums and the likes. Also on the grounds is a small, creepy, gothic looking church complete with gargoyles, painted mosaic windows and everything else a church can contain.

Somewhere on the cemetery is an open grave. The object of the match is to put your opponent in the grave - when you do, Father Ted Crilly (who will be overseeing the match) will begin to recite the funeral verse of "Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust". If your opponent cannot climb out before the verse is finished, you win.

Marker: Ace309 (NOTE: Unfortunately, because Tom has an actual life with important things to do, this match has an uber-strict 10:00 PM (EST) due time.)

-=-=-=-

Mandatory "Book All The Storyless Riffraff" PPV Fatal Fourway

Manson vs. Candace “The Joshi Dragon” Okimura vs. "The Rage" Jason Von Dierch vs. "The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu

--> Just kidding. You're not riffraff. We love you guys. If we didn't, we wouldn't book you, and you wouldn't be getting the huge PPV paychecks to cover your Mansonosity Insurance Coverage. Spike Jenkins has Mansonosity Insurance Coverage, which is why he's still alive and wrestling for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship!

... wow, that description sort of derailed there, didn't it...

Anyway, plane delays allowed Human DDR Pad Ced Ordonez to remain in one piece, but this just makes The Rage even ragier... more... more rageous... close enough. Will his rage be enough to topple the successfull returnee Candace? Enough to survive the awesome power of Mansonosity? Akira? The odds are against him in his debut match, but we've seen rookies do the impossible before...

Rules: Fatal Fourway - everyone in the ring at once. Elimination style, just to make it interesting. Standard rules.

-=-=-=-

Opening Bout

Wes Davenport vs. ???

--> Enough pussyfooting around, Wes. We're not sure how you managed to gum up the works as long as you did, but thanks to the efforts of Tom Flesher, your role as pretty face in the lockerroom officially comes to an end. At Ashes to Ashes, Wes gets his first taste of in-ring action against a returning veteran of such staggering, immense, incredible, amazing, awesome, and awe-inspiring magnitude, that we cannot reveal his identity, for fear of mass suicides (because it's so great, that nothing in life will ever come close again).

Rules: Standard singles match.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

** After tonight, I promise I'll do everything in my power to not have another Ward/Cortez match for at least four days. :P

Edited by chirs3

LOL I guess Bruce & Janus were barred entry into Japan (side note: woops I had no idea we were going abroad - cause "Parts Unknown Japan" would have worked just as well)

but now I got free reign on US soil... erm... well except for that big guy :firedevil:

*eep*

Janus in my 13th match in SWF... not sure that's a good omen for me

(btw. should we start the "Word count" thread now in honor of Janus? ;) )

Just a comment

Markers?? who dey? (not that I'll be done today or tomorrow)

I could volunteer to mark Bruce/Janus... I'd be totally impartial ;)

(Y) @ getting the themesong.

TIME TO DIE~

Edit: Started writing after I posted this. 2500 words so far. :P

Edit 2: 3500. Break time!

I got 4 words so far

"I am so dead"

I'm considering going for 5 with "I am so TOTALLY dead" but I'm not sure if that's too much or not ;)

If I keep this up when I come back off break, I might finish the match at around 7000. In one day. It's been known to happen. :cheers:

Edit: Just passed 6000. Hate me. Love me.

Edit 2: 7369. I think I'm done.

The problem is that whenever Janus whipped together a match days before the deadline and shot it in, he usually ended up losing.

I suggest you take advantage of the fact there are currently no markers and hold onto it for a while, you know, just in case.

-Z

Oh, we're in JAPAN!?

Just for CI's information - the hometown advantage will NOT count here. TKO are completely and utterly LOATHED in Japan, which is why they left because it became too dangerous for them to be at shows. We are like uber-heels here, and you are the faces.

Unless you don't want to be, of course.

I think this is my first non-Clusterfuck PPV match since 2003, quite possibly since 2002. On that basis this already makes my latest return pretty much my most successful.

Now if i can just get over the whole no-showing and quitting within a month thing, then we'll be talking. A title shot and a fresh opponent should get me off to a good start at least.

the "Uber strict" deadline will work just fine as both Janus and myself tend to have stuff in before the deadline (Janus days before, me at least 12 hours before)

hell 10 PM eastern time is 4 AM the next day my time - and I AIN'T up at 4 PM on a Tuesday morning sending in a match.

But i must object - "life"? Who let him have one of those?? dang you!

Just a heads up - expect a marker shuffle sometime tomorrow. JJ's got a decent sized match to write, so I'm not really sure why I thought giving him a fourway to mark was a good idea. That'll be fixed.

Other changes might be made as well.

Did I suffer?

and I'm at almost 5600 so far myself

I don't know what I'm aiming for, I got some locations and some spots for each location mapped out, I get those in and I'm happy if it's 6000 or 200000 words

I just hope it's not 20000 cause I don't have the wrists for that

Quick notes...

- The ladder match is going to be amazing.

- So will the hardcore title match.

-

In the mean time, Todd Cortez's submission victory to even his score with Magnifico will not go unnoticed

Not to nitpick, but I beat Cortez in our match.

Did I suffer?

and I'm at almost 5600 so far myself

I don't know what I'm aiming for, I got some locations and some spots for each location mapped out, I get those in and I'm happy if it's 6000 or 200000 words

I just hope it's not 20000 cause I don't have the wrists for that

I thought I'd be out of ideas by 6000 personally, but it seems not. Haven't come up with any new spots to add or modify since then, so I think that'll be it for me. I'm just waiting for the marker shuffle so I know who to send to now. :P

Quick notes...

- The ladder match is going to be amazing.

- So will the hardcore title match.

-

In the mean time, Todd Cortez's submission victory to even his score with Magnifico will not go unnoticed

Not to nitpick, but I beat Cortez in our match.

Yeah, but he made you tap in the six-man. Hence 'evening the score'.

Whoppee, my laptop is still in a coma. Which means a patented Cucaracha rush-job...which usually blows the patented 'Cucaracha tries to write a match that makes sense and has a plan' out of the water.

TKO beware...

Landon, I've been scrambling my match in the evenings while spending the entire weekend sorting out my shit at my mum's before she moves. So my match probably makes as little sense as yours.

This is gonna be good!

(sorry Raynor)