TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Damaramu

Good lifting plan?

Guest Leelee

Lindsay, I don't think you want any more noticeable muscle mass. It only makes you uglier. And doesn't help for sports much, since volleyball uses much of the same muscles that tennis does.

Do any of you even know what she looks like? 

I don't, but that line could apply to me if you replaces "she" with "he".

Yes I know exactly what she looks like. I've seen many pictures in the past when we talked on MSN.

Guest Brian

CC, I recommend you start with a program like the one-set program I mentioned above, doing sets of light weight at around 12-15 reps per set. I'd aim for 3 set per muscle group, see how that feel. Go back to the old thread and check out what I said about biceps (and the other muscle groups, though I will re-post and edit that stuff later). I would say start out on high rep/low weight series like that, and see how things feel. It's just the easiest way to get things going. Pics would help, you know, to formulate a better gameplan. :D

I've been in for a few random workouts, but haven't been able to put together a giood planfor myself yet. I'm going to Illinois next week, and I'll be working out at Gold's with my friend Adam, so he can help me out, and I'll be speaking to my ex, Mandy, whose stepdad is a former bodybuilder and currently a personal trainer. I'm hoping he can give me a basic workout/meal plan freeof charge.

Guest Leelee

I don't know much about lifting... but, I don't think a wrestling roid freak like HHH is someone I'd look to first.

Dama: Creatine works, but the research on it shows that it may or may not fuck up your liver. If you want to see results quickly, though, that's the stuff to use... if you're interested, me or someone else can give you information on it.

Go ahead and suggest and tell me.

I remember you also mentioning once that I should swim b/c it's awesome exercise. I need to get down to the indoor pool at OU and do it.