TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Lita

Indeed. She needs to take a sander to that face and just start all over. Preferably, with Mr. Potato Head nose, mouth, and eyes. Ya know, just for shits.

Heh, you make a good point. But at least with the make up she looked human. Without she looked like a giant piece of melted wax.

Guest Flyboy
Is it me or did she look HORRID without makeup?

Agreed... I mean... ugh.

I'd rather fuck her MOM than actually fuck Lita... shame, shame.

The bag rule DOES apply here... and I also have to say cover up that horrid tat on her shoulder.

*wonders if this should be in the No Holds Barred folder*  :P

*wonders if this should be in the No Holds Barred folder*  :P

Probably so... I'm just dying for the Lita marks to start flaming

Guest Flyboy
There are Lita marks?

I do know this one lesbian Lita mark... but that's about it...

Guest Flyboy
Well... if there are Taker marks... then anything is possible

*points to Respect The 'Taker*  :P

Guest graph9

Umm.. 2 the person who said that they would do her mom..please reconsider because she looks exactly like her mom..so you would have to put bags over both of their heads..she was always busted..she looked even worse during her ecw days..like she didn't take a bath..they had to make her get breast implants, give her a dye job and put a ton of makeup on her to make her look half way decent..look at any candid pik of her VS the air brushed ones the company puts out..the candid piks are a hot mess her face looks like someone hit her with a bag of nickels..and do you notice how they always shoot her from far away angles or from the side..never close up..because i think if they did the camera would crack..

47b2da29b3127cce9d1c939fc5310000004410

47b2da26b3127cce9d119bf46bbc0000004410

Guest areacode212

I just felt like sharing this pic, and this seemed like a good thread to do it in:

amydumas_fhm_sm.jpg

Guest graph9

Dude..that pik is so airbrushed..all over. She looks very diffrent..they probably put a pound of makeup on her..her jaw is very pronunced..not as bad as chyna's once was...i saw how they slimmed it out in the pik and she has bad skin..they took that out also...they can make anyone look good..even her..It's not fooling me any..what she looked like last night and from the non-airbrushed piks is what she really looks like..not so good

Guest Human Fly

I was surprised they let her on tv last night. I know she hurt her neck, but man, her Mom could've given her a little touch-up or something.

Guest treble charged
There are Lita marks?

Go to any live show.  Anytime the Hardyz and Lita come out, cover your ears, as hundreds of pre-teen girls shriek at the top of their lungs, just to piss people like me off (I'm sure of it).

Guest Shaved Bear

Lita is Fugly!!!

and next time Raw is on, when the HardyZ come out, notice their pop sounds way different than anyone else's

Guest DragonflyKid

Haven't you guys seen pictures of Pamela Anderson without makeup or those other Baywatch babes? Pamela looks completely different and after years of baking in the sun she definitely relies on makeup to look good. Without makeup she looks plain and you can tell alot of makeup is needed to make her look the way she does on-camera.

I don't know how to post pictures but if you go to google's image search and type in Pamela Anderson without makeup you'll get a pic of her with and without makeup side by side.

Guest graph9

hey Anglesault..if you don't mind me asking...how do you get that nasty photo of pam to keep all of it's color considering how gif. format sucks all of the color out..i can't post piks because of that..what program do you use..thanks..dang..what a diffrence..makeup does wonders..but dayum..Lita..Pam..they got people fooled..no natural beauty.

How Lita looked during her ECW days..which is pretty nasty..thats how she looks..not that airbrushed, madeup image the company presents...i bet if you take the makeup off all of the diva's probably ..stacy and molly would look decent..the rest would scare you half 2 death..

Guest dreamer420

I thought Lita looked like someone with a broken freakin neck.  Everyone looks like shit when they are sick or hurt.

Guest buffybeast

Agreed, Dreamer.

Lita is not a candidate for a Picasso by any means.  But the girl just had major surgery.  I think that gives her the right to look rough.

Guest dreamer420

I think she is a really beautiful girl, but obivously she wasn't feeling 100% that  day.  I think it's funny how she got jumped on by everyone, just like a tabloid newspaper would do with one bad picture of a celebrity.

Guest Anglesault
I think she is a really beautiful girl,

Was she not feeling 100% here to?

Ugly ass Lita

I mean she's no Sara Undertaker, but she ranks lower than Jazz...

Guest graph9
(dreamer420 @ May 27 2002,17:15)

I think she is a really beautiful girl,

Dude..please put down the pipe full of mary jane..

Stacy and Molly are beautiful..Lita dosen't fit in that catagory..she is one of those..10-2 girls who looks good from about 10 feet away but when you get within 2 feet..ut oh..She needs a full mask of makeup to pretend 2 look good..although she did look tired because after all she did have surgery....

That's not the only time she's looked bad..it's just about everytime the camera tries to do a zoom in shot..no one is jumping on her just because of how she looked after surgery..at least not me...i never thought she was attractive..every non-wwf non-airbrushed pik i have seen of her she looks very diffrent..much older, with bad skin. And her jaw is very long..because i notice in every professional photo it's slimmed down..

Guest dreamer420

You don't have to like her, but I think she is a beautiful girl.  Don't try to convince me otherwise.

Guest buffybeast

Well, beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.  I wouldn't use that adjective to describe any WWF diva, sans Torrie Wilson.  I think Lita is passable, cute when her hair and makeup are done correctly.  But beautiful?  Hell no.