TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

Samao Joe

Joe wore pants for a short period of time. He didn't look right in them. I have seen nearly 150 Joe matches and I have hardly noticed the whole deal with him and his tights.

Guest Bulwark

Anyone remember when one side of his tights rode up a little and his underwear was hanging out? Not sure what show that was... Maybe BFG? Anyway, that was funny.

He should switch to the speedo-style trunks.

When your stomach and your waistline are practically the same, that tends to happen.

unless you admit that and get some sort of wrestling gear where it doesn't happen

plenty of options that'd work and look better than

Stiff move

*fiddle with waist band*

Stiff kick

*Pull tights up in the back*

Bad ass stare

*Adjust waist band again*

it's a small thing but to me it detracts from the whole flow of the thing (Of course not nearly as bad as a guy getting thrown out of the ring and looks unconcious - except for him adjusting his knee pad ;) )

That's not nearly as bad as Homicide taking a Pepsi Plunge and then sitting up to adjust his shirt.

Guest Happy Go Nowhere

And not as funny as seeing CM Punk go straight over Homicide with a Shinning Wizard, only for him to look back and forth, then grab the top of his head and sink down.

Anyone remember when one side of his tights rode up a little and his underwear was hanging out? Not sure what show that was... Maybe BFG? Anyway, that was funny.

On a similar note, I had the unfortunate privilege to see Rhino's boxers hanging out of his singlet during a brawl (or match, I'm not sure) with Jeff Jarrett not too long ago.

As an aside, in this months Power Slam magazine, Joe says that Kobashi told him he'd love to fight him again in NOAH, but Joe doesn't think he'll have the time with his TNA commitments. He also mentioned his friendship with Simon Inoki and how he'd love to work for New Japan