TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

SWF LOCKDOWN 11/16/05

So basically, should Jay Hawke win the Cold Front Classic, then win the title at Clusterfuck, he'd be forced to vacate the International Title.

Since I'd have been International Champion for like seven months if that scenario came about, I don't think I'll have too much problem with that.

Indeed. Mak Francis, at one time, was running for the Triple Crown of the JL (He had both the TV and the Euro). It's just incredibly tough to do.

Personally, I'd like to think that if we are gonna let you have it for 7 months, we are gonna make you defend it a bit. There will be plenty of time to do Contenderships and other stuff during the tournament.

That makes a lot of sense - and hey I got one of those "out side classification belts"

well... for now

who knows what tomorrow brings... other than a sunrise (I hope)

Uh...I'm sure I was ICTV and USJL at the same time. They were both straight singles too.

Ssh. It happened more than two months ago, we don't need to know about it.

{the WWE are taking over!}

I asked Zed for an extension, by the by. Just in case he didn't get my message, I'll put it here as well.

Indeed. Mak Francis, at one time, was running for the Triple Crown of the JL (He had both the TV and the Euro). It's just incredibly tough to do.

Personally, I'd like to think that if we are gonna let you have it for 7 months, we are gonna make you defend it a bit. There will be plenty of time to do Contenderships and other stuff during the tournament.

Jeez, you make it look like I didn't just defend against Wildchild and Johnny Dangerous over the course of ten days leading up to Ashes 2 Ashes.

No no, just saying that if you are gunning for the World, we're gonna have to give you a tough time with the International. ;)