TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *KNK*

Genesis

I agree but Nigel did just wrestle last night so I commend him on even be able to put on a good match considering the amount of jet lag he must have.

But Shark Boy over Nigel? That doesn't make any sense.

Guest [censored]

Less than impressive debut of Nigel, he didn't do anything for me during that match. I'm not sure why they had Shark Boy get so much offense, it sure didnt do McGuinness any favors.

Guest [censored]
But Shark Boy over Nigel? That doesn't make any sense.

Whoah how did I miss that? I wasn't paying much attention as I figured McGuinness would win after the superplex. Sharkboy won the match? Seriously. If so that's a wcw move if i've ever seen one. I like the unpredictability though.

Guest [censored]

The only thing Lance Hoyt could add to his look to make me hate him more, is start wears jeans to the ring.

Guest *KNK*

Last month they gave us an awesome X match to open the show and this time they are smartly not blowing their load by using two obvious fluff matches.

Guest *KNK*

Last month they gave us an awesome X match to open the show and this time they are smartly not blowing their load by using two obvious fluff matches.

Guest [censored]

Hey the night of upsets in the making. The Job Squad (Diamonds in the Rough) pick up the win. Also this injury angle with the Naturals has me intrigued, especially with the real life foundation.

Fuck I hate Don West, seriously how can they not see that he sucks and that Douglas would kick so much as the color man. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!

One last thing, Lance Hoyt actually wrestled a decent little match in that 6man.

Hey the night of upsets in the making.  The Job Squad (Diamonds in the Rough) pick up the win.  Also this injury angle with the Naturals has me intrigued, especially with the real life foundation. 

Fuck I hate Don West, seriously how can they not see that he sucks and that Douglas would kick so much as the color man.  JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!

One last thing, Lance Hoyt actually wrestled a decent little match in that 6man.

To add to your last comment...

I'm surprised that Hoyt actually threw a dropkick.

Oh, and here's "In Memorie of Eddie" at the start.

Guest *KNK*

Why did I order this again? There's only one appealing match here. It's a glorified nothing show...

Oh yeah, Christian Cage. Of course.