TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fro

Christian Debut Promo

Not an exact transcript (Christian used a lot more detail in points), but you get the jist: (I'll add the stuff with D'Amore later)

Christian Cage:

So I can guess you can imagine the question I got asked the most this week:

Are the rumors that we've been hearing true?

Is it true you're going to TNA?

And if so, why?

Well I'll tell you this much

["CHRISTIAN CAGE" chant]

I can tell you this much

I didn't come out here to see the same guy

come out and say the same damn thing week after week after week

I didn't come here to see a grown man dressed up like a doctor pulling things out of someone's ass

and you can be damn sure I didn't come here because I got fired

Which brings me to another rumor that I want to put to bed right now. It's not true that I got lowballed

I got a huge sum to stay where I was. The reason that I came to TNA s the same reason everyone is in this arena right now.

The same reason that everyonhe's watching genesis live on PPV.

That reason is that I love WRESTLING!

I've been known to crack a joke or two, say something sarcastic, pull a rib but I don't want anyone to forget that I am without a doubt

The GREATEST all-around performer in this sport today

It's like this...I'm tired of egos and politics. I wanna see guys in this ring busting their asses

I wanna see WRESTLING reinvented!

Last night I turn on Spike TV, I'm watching Impact (there's your plug right there by the way).

It reminded me about when I broke on the scene 8 years ago... there were two companies one was old and stale, one was young hungry and cutting edge.

This very moment, there are still two companies

One is old, boringh, and lacking direction...

and the other one iS T-N-A!!

[MASSIVETNA chants]

This is something I wanna be a part of... I want to be the biggest piece of this puzzle.

Which brings me to Jeff Jarrett

I've got 2 things to say to you

One, you should never wear white pants after labor day.

Two, I've come to tna to take the one thing that's alluded me my entire career.

The most important title in this sport, the NWA World Heavyweight championship

Stand up and take notice, that Christian Cage is here!

And christian cage will fulfill his destiny...

Because THAT'S HOW I ROLL!

Guest *KNK*
Only ONE thing's eluded him his whole career?  Yeah, right.

He held every other title possible to carry

WWE and WCW Tag Titles, IC Title, Hardcore, Lightweight Title, European Title...

The world title was all that was left and he may or may not have held the US title during the Invasion period.

Don't think he did, but he held the IC title after the US was unified into it, but after it was deunified from the World Heavyweight title, if that means anything.

Guest Hass of Pain

Here's a pic of Christian from tonight for those curious.

152.jpg

I have a few more on my blog as well. After reading the transcript of his promo I am loving Christian in TNA. Line of the night had to be "Jeff Jarrett, I've got two things to say to you. One, you don't wear white tights after Labor Day...".

Am I the only one who'd love to see Christian vs Petey Williams at the next PPV?

I know the styles don't match up extremely well but there is something about that match-up that interests me more and seems like a good starting point for Christian considering his start with Team Canada.

Am I the only one who'd love to see Christian vs Petey Williams at the next PPV?

I know the styles don't match up extremely well but there is something about that match-up that interests me more and seems like a good starting point for Christian considering his start with Team Canada.

I'd love to see that match too, but I have a feeling that we'll be seeing Christian take on Bobby Roode at Turning Point based on him being the one in Christian's face during the promo.

What, if any, music did he use during his debut? Was it a generic version of his WWE theme?

(EDIT) It was an instrumental/ripoff of the riff from Evanescence - My Last Breath... which still sounds like his WWE theme. Imagine the riff at the beginning looped.

Actually, I think his WWE theme was a rip off that in the first place, so TNA is just one-upping them... it really sounded great.

Christian's TNA Debut Promo

Hitman, when I clicked on the link, I got a German webpage. Am I doing something wrong?

German website!??! That's weird...it's supposed to send you to rapidshare

Hope this isn't happening with anyone else.

Awesome promo. Christian is easily just established himself as one of the best mic workers in TNA, and there aren't a lot in TNA that are great on the mic. If played right he could be a great asset.