TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duke_The_Dog

Ban this racist (link inside)

Bring back sillynigger and tyrone biggums!

edit: and sillynegro

Oh Lushus, don't think I didn't find it funny because of my name. My name makes no sense really. I mean I like Angle as a wrestler but he's not my favourite wrestler. But I couldn't come up with a name and in EWR (wrestling game) I always pushed Team Angle (Shelton and Haas), so I'm a Team Angle Pusher. Lame, I know.... But the joke just....wasn't funny. I'm sure you can do better.

(BTW: did the Candice video work)

Oh Lushus, don't think I didn't find it funny because of my name. My name makes no sense really. I mean I like Angle as a wrestler but he's not my favourite wrestler. But I couldn't come up with a name and in EWR (wrestling game) I always pushed Team Angle (Shelton and Haas), so I'm a Team Angle Pusher. Lame, I know.... But the joke just....wasn't funny. I'm sure you can do better.

(BTW: did the Candice video work)

well I wasn't TRYING to joke, I was just thinking of bannable names...

yes, the video did work, i mentioned it in a thread we were both replying in...i said "thanks for going through the effort of sending it to me...it took forever to load and wasn't anything interesting, but I still appreciate the time you took to do it"

Technically, I think that the name BL suggested was a bit long. Maybe "God wants Kurt now" would be more applicable.

And my whole point about things about Eddie or Owen being ban-worthy was the fact that people use things like 'gook' or 'nigger' in their handle to be offensive (I presume) ... and most people are apathetic about it, if not out-and-out encouraging of it. But if someone dared make a crack about one of their beloved wrestlers, it'd be too offensive.