TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

Tag Teams...

Alright, I was checking out the CC list of Tag Teams, and I realized that many of them are now gone. Now, I don't want TKO to be sitting around, accumulating boredom and days on their title, that I want people to give me a list of people they'd be willing to Tag with. This doesn't mean I'm putting you into the Tag hunt against your will, but I'd like to know who can tag with who and who wants to tag for a little while.

Thank you. :)

There's really no need, because, on further inspection, ALL of them are gone. Two of them broke up, and two of them are missing members.

So just post whatever you feel like, no one will say 'Already got it'.

Yeah. I was about to say, Cucaracha Internacional are still there.

Do any heels or tweeners out there want MANSONOSITY on their side? Or if Griffon were to come back, but it's doubtful.

I'd kinda like to team with Spike. A Pruo/Indy combo would be cool.

Jimmy the Doom sounds like he'd be cool to work with as well. That'd be fun I think.

Candace might be cool too. How mnay intergender tag teams has SWF had?

A few, actually. If you look at Annie Eclectic and Sydney Sky, both of who were formidable in the SWF and SJL respectively, so it wouldn't be anything new.

The best example of an intergender tag team is probably Mark Stevens/Mistress Sarah, who were tag team champions during one of the division's revivals.

-Z

Well Marcus is all but inactive so there is no Nightmare Express (with a whopping 2 matches under our belts yay!)

but I'm cool with teaming with anyone (no prefences) - although a heel would make more sense than a face

and Bruce could easily work as a "Lone Wolf's" hired gun if they need a big, strong partner to do some dirty work

after all I may not be the Hardcore champion after Lockdown - got to keep my options open.

And I guess this isn't the time to put the idea of letting people have a 2nd character strictly for tagging on the table again?

didn't think so ;)

I'd like to take this opportunity to categorically point out that you all can have the tag titles when you prise them out of mine and Card's stiff, cold fingers. :)

It's a shame about Ward going, I'd have been well up for a Nightmare Express/TKO belt-stealing war like with CI, and then building to a TLC at the Xmas PPV... ah well.

I'd like to take this opportunity to categorically point out that you all can have the tag titles when you prise them out of mine and Card's stiff, cold fingers. :)

Hey, you have to realize I have to give you lambs to sacrifice, right?

But thanks for the ideas, guys. I'd like it if you put your "Tag Partner Preferences" were listed so we can easily access them, but I'm gonna put this in my personal notes as well. Keep 'em coming if you haven't responded yet!

In other feds I've been in with the same Tag-Team issues they've taken a few different measures to try and build more teams for their division

1) a "Vets & Rookies" 4 match tournament

4 guys who've been in the federation over 6 monthsish is each approached to pick a guy who's been in the federation a relatively short time - to take a rookie under their wing so to speak, for a little tournament to see if any of them gel as a team - We had one highly successful team come from this idea

2) Lethal Lottery

A bit more desperate I suppose, we took the names of everyone not slated for a title match at the PPV and drew names at random to set up a tag-team event. odd couples sometimes has you working with someone you find that you interact with really well.

A Frost Box match it is then :boxing:

and yes it is a shame, but I've not heard a word from him in a while and he's been doing a string of no-shows if I'm not mistaken :(

Sign in to follow this