TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

SWF SMARKDOWN, 11/21/05

SWF SMARKDOWN, LIVE, MONDAY NOVEMBER 21st FROM THE SOLD OUT CONSECO FIELDHOUSE IN INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA!

8 PM EST, 5 PM PST

Please have your matches to their markers by 8:00 PM, Eastern Standard. If you need an extension, just ask.

Send all marked matches and promos to chirs3.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

With the snow coming down in the Midwest, we move to Indianapolis for the first matches of the Cold Front Classic! And that's not all: We have two Contendership matches, a non-title match for the World Champion, and a triple threat between three stars looking to shoot for higher goals!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

OPENING PROMO: TAKEN!

COLD FRONT CLASSIC MATCH

#2 Jay Hawke (SWF International Champion) vs. #7 TORU Takahara (SWF Tag Champion)

-> The two members of Landon International in the Classic managed to dump TORU when he wasn't paying attention, and luckily he'll be able to get some one on one payback! Jay Hawke managed to survive to the final two with his Stablemate, but will he be able to conquer the biggest, baddest Japanese import since Godzilla alone?

Rules: Standard Match

Word Count: 5000

Send to: realitycheck

TAG TITLE CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins and "The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu vs. Bruce Blank (SWF Ultraviolent Champion) and "The Icon" Max King

-> While waiting for his match on Smarkdown, Spike Jenkins has decided to make a bid for the Tag Titles, hoping to become a Double Champ by Clusterfuck. Meanwhile, Bruce Blank is looking to become one even sooner, and with returning veteran Max King, he hopes to make it a reality.

Rules: Standard Tag Team Match. Tag Ropes ARE in effect.

Word Count: 5500

Send to: chirs3

COLD FRONT CLASSIC MATCH

#1 JJ Johnson (SWF Cruiserweight Champion) vs. #8 Candace "The Joshi Dragon" Okimura

-> Candace was unlucky enough to be within the Wildchild's reach when she tried to eliminate him in the Main Event on Lockdown. On the flipside, we have JJ Johnson, who managed to survive and even toss out his own stablemate to win the top spot. It's going to be a tough fight for Candace, but just because she's the 8th Seed doesn't mean she still can't beat JJ to within an inch of his life!

Send to: Justice

NON-TITLE MATCH

ELM© v. The Masked Crusader

-> After his big defense at Ashes to Ashes, ELM has been sitting pretty for two shows. Well, he's in need of a healthy warm up, and who better than someone who has been in the federation for... who knows?

Nobody, except for the Masked Crusader himself. After his solid showing in the Battle Royale, the mysterious returnee is being sent up against one of the all-time greats in the SWF. What will be revealed when these two men collide?

Word Count: 4500

Send to: realitycheck

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Landon Maddix vs. Wes Davenport vs. Stryke

-> It's been a while since we've gotten a bit of wild, triple threat action on our plates, and who better than these three? Landon lost in his bid for the Hardcore title, Stryke is returning, and Wes Davenport is on a winning streak. Winning this match could mean any number of things for these guys. Perhaps even a spot in the SWF International Title Contendership Match (Jeez, that's a mouthful) coming up on Smarkdown.

Rules: Standard One-Pin Triple Threat match. First person with the pin wins. A person can be eliminated from the match via countout, as well as being disqualified. The match will then continue as a standard match.

Send to: janusd

SWF ULTRAVIOLENCE TITLE CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

‘The Rage’ Jason von Dierch vs. Manson

-> Well, after his match with Wes Davenport, 'The Rage' demanded that we give him a shot in his own element: Hardcore! While CC is pleased that he wants to move up quickly, they aren't going to let it be easy. They've chosen one of the most hardcore guys to ever come out of the JL: Manson! In the battle of the Emotions, which will win: Rage... or MANSONOSITY?

Rules: Hardcore! No rules! Go crazy out there, guys.

Word Count: 4000

Send to: chirs3

On Next Week’s Show:

SWF INTERNATIONAL TITLE CONTENDERSHIP MATCH!

THE MATCH WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR: THE WILDCHILD VS. JOHNNY DANGEROUS

DAVID VS. GOLIATH: "HOLLYWOOD" SPIKE JENKINS VS. THE MASKED CRUSADER

And much, much more!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, so it was a bit more than 15 minutes. But it looks good, doesn't it? :D

Edited by Justice

Damn it, I just figured you never talked about it.

*Shrug*

Oh well. I'll fix it.

Damn new-age Luchadores, ignorin' tradition... :P

Hmm. Not marking anything again.

*busts out recliner chair and fruit punch*

Not that I'm complaining mind you.  B-)

Ah, didn't know who was on the active markers list.

Alright, you can take my Triple Threat Match. :P

Edited by Justice

Damn it, when did we switch that? We always used to have Storm on Mondays, cause it was the Flagship show.

Wow, I've really been out of it for a while.

Um...how come King is teaming with Blank?

I sorta have King trying to become slowly but surely a face...and now he's teaming with a heel?

Unless Blank's bio page just hasn't been updated in a while.

*Sighs at own flawed booking*

I was never informed of that at all. Well, take it in stride. Having a heel on your team allows you to make your non-heelish tendencies more pronounced, so while he's acting hardcore heel, the little nobility you have looks even better.

Am Heel, Bruce hit hard

uuuuuh banana :D (or in English - we need to cordinate some stuff Maximillian)

good card now that the name is right and all :lol:

Note: Also on the show - Bruce's Cruiserweight challenge :boxing:

Muzz and Landon face off again... with a different character, and Stryke in the mix! And I'm looking forward to kicking Hawke's ass :)

Maybe...

Yes, talk to Chris; he's the CC contact for him. He'll relay stuff.

Yeah, even I really don't know who he is.

Edited by Justice

Will this be the first step in the caree of the Extreme Kings??... or will they figure out that THAT is a lame team name

and fizzle like Tekno Team 2000?

*shifty eyes*

Great card from top to bottom

I just realised I forgot how to write wrestling.

I'm considering writing a thousand words on just one punch, and discuss it's impact on the people's of Mongolia.

On a side note, what's with all these 7 CST due times lately?

Um...outside of PPVs it's been that way since I joined in February. An exception here or there, obviously, but in general

I just realised I forgot how to write wrestling.

I'm considering writing a thousand words on just one punch, and discuss it's impact on the people's of Mongolia.

The Butterfly Lock Effect is the ultimate subject for a paper.

I have to say, staying awake and writing a match in one stint which you know is very doubtful to win, still feels kinda satisfying.

I don't achieve much, obviously.

In a shocking turn of events i ended up no-showing. Somehow i thought writing nothing on the weekend and trying to write in one sitting at 2:30 AM on the day it's due when i have to go to work at 7 AM was a good idea, surprisingly enough it didn't work.