TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anya

Xbox 360

I believe Microsoft has stopped selling 120 GB HD. I have about 7 GB on my HD left and I won't try to install anything. Will Microsoft realease something larger than 120 GB or is the largest thing they are selling is 60GB?

The 120 GB Harddrive is still selling. It sells for $149.99. Best Buy has a ton of them. The 60 GB is out there as well and sells for $100.00.

I'm actually going to be picking up the 120 GB HD pretty soon.

Left 4 Dead is out today on PC, and tomorrow on 360 (I say tomorrow because games that ship on a Tuesday are in stores Wednesday. If I am wrong, go get your copy NOW, because oh GOD so awesome).

Need two goddamn copies of the game to play it on 4 player mode. 2 360's as well

I've got the 120 GB HD also. I've got a million things on their and i've still got a ton of room. I don't think they need to release anything bigger.

No shit!? Well looks like I'm going to a Circuit City. If I can find one that's still open around here.

Edit: LIES!!!!!!!! Called the closet one and they don't have it, check the internet site and they only have the 60 gigs....so...LIES!!!!

Is left 4 dead worth the money? I just got Fallout 3 but thats not really a game I can play just for a quick fix, but L4D doesn't seem like it has much replay value.

Depends on who you play with..if you get competent people then its a blast.

Versus mode is a blast to play as the infected. My preferred "class" is the hunter who can crouch then leap onto his target and claw them to death.

Guest Vitamin X

Is anyone else having trouble setting up their Netflix? For some reason, absolutely NONE of the activation codes are working for me...

Guest Vitamin X

Yes! Got it. Looks like the server had gotten slammed overnight or something. Sucks about the Sony Pictures stuff, though.

Yeah, and a hearty "fuck you too" to Sony for that.

If anything, the NXE is a hell of a lot easier on the eyes and I am shocked at how well the Netflix streaming works. I had my doubts but I just watched an episode of The Office that is just as good streaming as it is on DVD. I also like the little "XBox Live status" window in the network settings that tells you of any problems that are going on with the service.

Yes! Got it. Looks like the server had gotten slammed overnight or something. Sucks about the Sony Pictures stuff, though.

Yea, some of the games I've tried to download trials or something are getting errors, so I guess it's just on the fritz for the time being.

But man, the NXE is sexy. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I love the avatars. Well, mine at least. And the way the 'friends' section is set up.

edit- I am obviously incredibly lame >_> as I just found out that your avatar reacts to you moving the right stick. Shake his head no, he snarls, yes he smiles, and just wiggle it around and he eventually becomes dizzy. Yea, I'm easily amused.

I can't wait until avatar microtransactions are in play. 200 points for green hair and a purple suit!

The best part about NXE? The notification that SFII HD is released next Wednesday. I'll be hopping aboard that train.

So how does puting games on your hard drive work? I'm guessing I cant just borrow a friends game and put it on mt HD and give it back and just basically steal the game can I?

So how does puting games on your hard drive work? I'm guessing I cant just borrow a friends game and put it on mt HD and give it back and just basically steal the game can I?

No, the disc has to be in the tray.

So whats the point then of doing it then?

From what I've read, supposed to have quicker loading times (although minute evidently), the disc doesn't spin and so the 360 is quieter and I would assume better protected from overheating/RROD.

I can't wait until avatar microtransactions are in play. 200 points for green hair and a purple suit!

The best part about NXE? The notification that SFII HD is released next Wednesday. I'll be hopping aboard that train.

You're avatar looks pretty much exactly the way I would picture you to look.

Heh.

Speaking of the Market Place, is UMK3 a recent "Arcade Hits" 400 point game? I don't recall seeing it there before. I also noticed the Protoman expansion for MM9 is available. One thing I wish they would do is just add a caption somewhere indicating what the XBLA release date of a title was. With the old menu, if I didn't check week by week, I often had to depend on wikipedia to tell me what was new because the "New Arrivals" menu would feature games from 3 weeks ago. The new menu seems to list them in release order, though, so that's good.