TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anya

Xbox 360

Yeah, I bought that yesterday afternoon. I've never had a 360 Guitar Hero (was too cheap to buy another Guitar after spending the money on the PS2 one) so this worked out well for me.

For those that missed out on Best Buy's sale on 12+1 month Live cards, Toys R Us will have them on sale for $29.99 next week. I already put one aside for myself.

Guest Vitamin X

Amazon.com had them for a long time too.

And they still do! Link. It's 38.99 and ships free. Not as cheap as Toys R' Us there but if you don't have a TrU nearby like me, you can go with this pretty easily.

Apparently there is a 360 version of the Ultimate Genesis Collection out on Tuesday that slipped my radar. I already have a PS2 one, but my PS2 is kind of not hooked up or easily accessible, plus the trailer said the games were in HD~!, so yeah, I'm so going to waste money on a double dip.

Besides, this version has Bongo Congo as an unlockable game!

Although I've had my X-box for a while, I'm fairly new with Live and Marketplace and such. I'm just curious, do they go around bumping things up often? I had some friends tell me to get Castle Crashers and I haven't been on my X-box in a while, so I finally signed on yesterday and while I swear they told me it was only 400 points, whatever version of Castle Crashers I found was 1200 points.

Although I've had my X-box for a while, I'm fairly new with Live and Marketplace and such. I'm just curious, do they go around bumping things up often? I had some friends tell me to get Castle Crashers and I haven't been on my X-box in a while, so I finally signed on yesterday and while I swear they told me it was only 400 points, whatever version of Castle Crashers I found was 1200 points.

You were lied to, it has always been 1200.

You were lied to, it has always been 1200.

They might have meant the DLC is 400 points.

It's a 20GB Pro; all signs pointed to it being a Falcon, though I never actually opened it up to check or anything. Not even 10 months use, and not all that heavy use, to be honest. Assassin's Creed and maybe a few bouts of Rock Band aside, I wasn't using it for 6-hour sessions.

bigol: Have you tried turning it on again since the RROD? I've read some people will get it once, and then it'll be fine... for a while. <_< Mine either freezes at the logo, gets to the menu for maybe a minute, then freezes, or starts a flashin'.

If it's pooched, this might be the right link:

http://service.xbox.com/servicehome.aspx

If not, go to Xbox.com, sign in, register your console if you haven't done so, and either request a shipping label to print out, or a coffin to be shipped to you.

Sonic's UGC was sold out when I went to buy it on Saturday. They had it for the PS3 though.

Does the LatD require GTA IV to have been beaten or a large amount of story to already be known, or is it separate enough that people that just didn't have the time to play a lot last year would be good to go?

It doesn't take even having started the regular game I don't think. Once downloaded it pops up right away and asks if you want to play it, if you choose no it takes you to the regular GTA IV startup. It seems to be it's own complete entity all the way through.

Funnily, The Genesis game was down to just the copy they had for show when I went today... and Best Buy was out completely. I don't think they shipped very many. I feel like I found the only one in town.

Lost and the Damned is a completely different game; nothing you do or gain in it can be transferred to GTA IV and vice-versa. I'll probably get it once I knock down my backlog of games a bit.

So I saw Thoth playing the Ultimate Genesis Collection and so I looked into the game and decided to buy it. I never had a Genesis growing up...so most of these games I've never played before. It's like a candy store in disc form.

I was playing Fatal Labyrinth the other day. A lot better than I expected it to be.