TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anya

Xbox 360

They put a breathalizer in my car and put me in drug court and on probation. No more drinking for bps21.

What the hell? Never heard of that one before, must be a US thing. So, before you can start the care, do you have to blow into it?

I have to blow into it before I start the car, and then within 5 minutes well driving it makes me do it again...and then every 15 minutes after that.

It's a major pain in the ass to drive on the icy Buffalo roads inhaling and exhaling into a machine for 10 seconds. Which is why I just sit at home and play games and watch TV.

The stupid thing is more dangerous than the actual driving drunk was.

Fucking sounds it. Though I guess you could fool thick people into thinking you had a car powered by human breath. It'd make a crap computer game, just to be on topic and all.

Guest Vitamin X
They put a breathalizer in my car and put me in drug court and on probation. No more drinking for bps21.

Drink at home, then. I'm lucky enough I can walk to most bars and back home no problem, but buying bottles of liquor and/or beer is cheaper and I like havin' a PBR while playing Grand Theft Auto. Makes the whole experience more authentic, especially when I get Niko drunk.

Just bought a new Xbox 360, got the two children's game pack. I bought Street Fighter IV and Marvel Ultimate Alliance but what other 360 essentials should I purchase?

Suggestions?

Just bought a new Xbox 360, got the two children's game pack. I bought Street Fighter IV and Marvel Ultimate Alliance but what other 360 essentials should I purchase?

Suggestions?

Buy an arcade stick. Personally, I haven't played shit since SF4 came out. That's just me, though.

It's... you get what you pay for.

Secret Service isn't worth 40 dollars.

Not orty, or four, either.

On another board I've heard it called the worth FPS someone has ever played; worse than Turning Point and Legendary.

Suggestions?

If you like shooting games, practically everything.

If you don't like console shooting, then practically nothing.

Hell, everything YKRG mentioned was a shooter.

On another board I've heard it called the worth FPS someone has ever played;

I didn't know Sylvester the Cat played games!

Visiting a buddy for a few days. Brought my 360, but only an HDMI cable along with it, no other AV cables of any kind with it. Problem is the TV isn't HDCP compliant. Advice?

So is there any developments in the RRoD issue?

Because if I do buy one, can I hope it's gonna last?

Supposedly, new "Jasper" models have a motherboard that should solve the problem. Though "Falcon" units were supposed to do the same, with a cooler CPU, and mine died in about 10 months.

I'm not sure how to identify Jasper models, though.

Visiting a buddy for a few days. Brought my 360, but only an HDMI cable along with it, no other AV cables of any kind with it. Problem is the TV isn't HDCP compliant. Advice?

Punch you buddy in the face for not having an HDtv and then go and buy a cheap 3rd party AV cable.

Suggestions?

I'd also like to add a few titles as well.

Fable 2

Rock band 2

Elder Scrolls Oblivon, it's an old game but there are tons of stuff you can do and tons that you can dowload. Plus it's not a shooter.

and if you really like MMOs, Final Fantasy XI but that's kinda a hit or miss MMO.

Are you sure that his TV isn't HDCP compliant? My TV is weird. My DVD player won't work with a HDMI cable but the Xbox 360 works fine with it.

The exact opposite happened here.

So is there any developments in the RRoD issue?

Because if I do buy one, can I hope it's gonna last?

Is your Xbox 360 red in the face? No, not that kind of red, but facing that painstakingly loathsome red ring of death? Well, if group product manager Aaron Greenberg knows anything about the situation -- and we'd imagine he does -- then it looks like the guys at Microsoft have finally found a solution to many gamers' worst nightmares. In an interview with Edge Online, Greenberg said that through repairs they've done as well as updated technology, the guys in Redmond are pretty confident that afflicted consoles should be nonexistent in the not so distant future and that they've "put the worst behind us on this." So, breathe easy obsessive gamers, you needn't worry about getting an infected console any more -- we hope.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/03/01/xbox-36...finally-solved/

Well, I stopped by GameStop and took them up on their buy 2 get one free offer. Picked up Ninja Gaiden 2, Dead Rising, and Eternal Sonata for $60. I'm not a big fan of Sonata's look, but I liked the demo so I'm going to try it out.

Did anyone pick up Halo Wars? I have seen no one playing it.

Did anyone pick up Halo Wars? I have seen no one playing it.

Yeah I picked it up, but like YG said, everyones playing Res5! Halo Wars is decent, if a little too easy (as most RTS are) to just mass build and zerg.