TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

Someones picture or avatar is fucking up Firefox

In the Mushnick thread in the WWE folder, and recently in the Drug Testing thread, when I (and talking with LOTC, it's happening to him too) open the thread page. When something loads ("tunkey..." or something similar), it freezes the screen. Both threads were working fine before, but now aren't. My guess is Usethesledgehammer, since after he posted in the Drug Testing thread folder it started to fuck up, and he also posted in the Mushnick thread.

I had the same thing happen in the Mushnik thread. I figured there was just too many .gifs but I went to other threads full of them and my comp worked fine. It wouldn't surprise me if it was UTSU's doing. Nobody likes him, why would an internet browser be any different?

The site from which you were borrowing the pic may have... fuck, it's too complicated for you.

The point is it was all your fault.

I wasn't borrowing the picture from a site.

It was a file that I uploaded.

And dude, I take courses in Digital MultiMedia and Advanced Media, I think I might just understand the 'net a little better than you. Retard.

Guest Leelee

Fuck you for that comment.

We couldn't break up, because we were never together.

Ban him.

Leena, I take courses in Advanced Psychology, I think I might just understand online relationships a little better than you. Retard.

Guest Leelee

Slayer, I read Dave Meltzer 10 times a day. I definitely know wrestling better than you. How do you manage to turn a computer on. Moron.

Slayer, quite frankly, unless you yourself have discovered a cure for cancer, you probably don't have a whole lot of room to talk about another man's accomplishments.

I always like it when UTSU criticizes people for wasting their time and not having a life, then shuffles off to update the win-loss record of every single WWE wrestler.