TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

Someones picture or avatar is fucking up Firefox

Come on. I have been updating them every 10 days or so. And it takes approx. 5-7 minutes.

That's 20-31 minutes I spend a MONTH updating that thing. Which is still 20-31 more minutes than most of the people in this thread spend having sex each month.

Before I actually ask my question and everything I'd like to state that I'm just asking out of curiousity and not to cause drama or anything. I PMed an admin asking them this a few days ago and never recieved an answer so I'm hoping a mod or other admin could possibly come in and answer this whole thing.

I'm not asking for him to be banned or anything since I use the ignore feature, but I'm wondering why UTSU hasn't been banned when he basically does the same things that MikeSC did (just on a less intelligent level). I've never seen him contribute to anything (for the most part I stay away from the WWE folder as if it were the plague, so who knows what he does in there) but everywhere else I saw him post before using the ignore feature he would basically come in, derail the thread with idiotic insults and other shit towards people or just come in and state how stupid and shitty something was over and over again(as is the case with many of his posts in the TNA folder). Mike did the same thing for the most part and was banned for it. I'm just wondering how one can do it but not the other? Unless of course the mods would just rather now stress the use of the ignore feature rather than having to ban people.

Again, I was just curious.

Why would I be ignored? Because I'm responding to a bunch of idiotic posts, like Porters, who claims, falsely, that I said "everyone" in the thread?

Quote:

"most of the people in this thread spend having sex each month" - MOST, dimwit.

I've done a lot more on this board than you have, asswipe. Ever since you and that Orton-loving troll of a girl came to this thread, it's deteriorated quite noticeably, with your blatant attacks on people, despite your lack of credibility. I don't troll, I don't blatantly go off-topic, I'm not a racist, and I don't start flame-wars. So the next time someone responds in a SITE FEEDBACK folder, pretend it's not your Hardcore Discussion home and keep your fucking flaming out of it.

And as someone who works in the business, and works with a number of TNA's workers, I think I have a right to criticize the product. If you don't like my opinion, DEFEND IT, instead of flaming me with unfunny comments or crying to the Admins.

Guest Coffey
That's 20-31 minutes I spend a MONTH updating that thing. Which is still 20-31 more minutes than most of the people in this thread spend having sex each month.

I don't understand how having sex monthly makes your argument stronger. You might be having regular sex but who's to say it's not with some hideously vile gorgon? On top of that, how is having sex the epitome of determining if someone is a loser or not? I know plenty of losers that have sex. In fact, a lot of the time, it's the reason why they're losers as they're sitting home in the projects with their nine kids collecting welfare from the government.

Come on guys, this is the site feedback folder. :) Not an argument folder...

If you want I will move it to HD or somewhere then you can argue.

I don't understand how having sex monthly makes your argument stronger. You might be having regular sex but who's to say it's not with some hideously vile gorgon? On top of that, how is having sex the epitome of determining if someone is a loser or not? I know plenty of losers that have sex. In fact, a lot of the time, it's the reason why they're losers as they're sitting home in the projects with their nine kids collecting welfare from the government.

no...the guys in the projects don't take care of their 9 kids...

no...the guys in the projects don't take care of their 9 kids...

the guys in the projects refuse to admit any of the nine are their kids.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
I've done a lot more on this board than you have, asswipe.

There's something to brag about.

I don't troll, I don't blatantly go off-topic, I'm not a racist, and I don't start flame-wars.  So the next time someone responds in a SITE FEEDBACK folder, pretend it's not your Hardcore Discussion home and keep your fucking flaming out of it.

This from the guy who just went off about people not having sex, and accusing people of being trolls, and calling (in the KoRn thread) FFMS "Free Formed Man Servant" which has to be the worst flame since Crono T's "Frog Ending" flame.