TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card 11-25-05

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF STORM! FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25TH , FROM THE RCA DOME IN INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA!

Send all materials (marked matches promos, dead batteries, etc.) to realitycheck by 10:00 PM, EST.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Cold Front Classic meets Hardcore Storm!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Main Event - Cold Front Classic First Round Match

#5 The Masked Crusader vs. #4 "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

--> So the Crusader fell a little short against Magnifico. Big whoop. I mean, who hasn't? :P

Both of these men have suffered recent losses to Magnifico - tonight, they both fight for their chance at a second crack at the World Heavyweight Champion!

Rules: HARDCORE~!

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: Justice

-=-=-=-

SWF Cruiserweight Championship Match

JJ Johnson © vs. Zyon

--> If you recall, JJ and Zyon had a bit of a thing a while back. JJ and Zyon also had a Cruiserweight Title match scheduled a while back, but plane delays ruined our chances of seeing that amazing contest...

... UNTIL NOW~!

As a Welcome Back gift to Zyon, he finally gets his shot at JJ's Cruiserweight Title (barring any more plane delays, that is). And JJ finally gets a shot to pin his unpinnable rival once and for all!

Rules: NOT HARDCORE, oddly enough. Standard match with Cruiserweight addenda.

Word Limit: 5500

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-

'If JJ Doesn't Get A Break, Then Neither Does TORU' Match

TORU Takahara vs. "The Icon" Max King

--> Both JJ and TORU won their first-round Cold Front Classic matches. And I'm sure they were both looking for some time off between now and their second round matches.

TOO BAD!

JJ, weirdo that he is, actually wants to defend his title. And if JJ's wrasslin', then TORU's wrasslin'. Tonight, he goes one on one with the returning Max King!

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: Justice

-=-=-=-

Cold Front Classic First Round Match

#6 Wildchild vs. #3 Johnny Dangerous

--> Hooooly crap. What are the odds of this? One of the most heated rivalries in recent memory, one in which CC has been trying to keep the participants seperated as often as possible, now spills over into the Cold Front Classic Tournament! This opening round match pits two odds-on favorites to win the tournament against each other, but one wonders which these two will be more focused on - The World Title shot, or tearing each other apart!

Send to: realitycheck

-=-=-=-

SWF International Championship #1 Contenders Match

Wes Davenport vs. Candace

--> Jay Hawke, our FIERCE International Champion, is out of the Cold Front Classic, so it's time for him to go back to what he does best - killing every contender that vies for his title. To do that, though, we need a contender. Candace also went out in the first round of the Tournament, but she's been fairly impressive as of late, so here is her runner up prize. As for Wes - slippery little snake, that Wes. His huge win on Smarkdown has convinced us that he's ready for bigger, and possibly better, things.

Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-

SWF Ultraviolent Championship Match

Bruce Blank © vs. "The Rage" Jason von Dierch

--> Bruce Blank is one half of the Tag Title Contenders with a man he clearly doesn't get along with, and now he has been barred from competing on Lockdown. I'm guessing he's not real happy right now.

The question is, though, who's worse off? Blank, for aforementioned reasons, or Jason von Dierch, for getting his title shot against Blank when he's in this bad a mood?

Rules: HAAAAARDCORE!

Send to: janusd

-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: Unclaimed!

Edited by chirs3

There will be another Cruiserweight Challenge with Bruce Blank

what you thought it was a one off? If the WWE can ride the Masterlock Challenge or the White Boy challenge to death I can sure as heck at least maim it ;)

Oh you got it but it was accidentally left out?? :huh:

well I posted it as a promo instead then ;) no worries - and there will be another one for Storm for sure.

Just curious - the tag-team title shot, is that for the XMas PPV?

I don't think I got those promos, but my inbox has been full a lot, so maybe that's why.

What I remembered (and subsequently forgot) was the first promo on the subject, which was a show or two ago, if memory serves.

Edited by chirs3

Yep it was on Lockdown - to buil to the Smarkdown challenge

and now also one for Storm

I guess we'll have to see if it works better for me than for "Crappy" Chris Masters ;)

and no worries about the promos - they're up now so it's no biggie.

Crap.

Is there any way you can sub me out for someone, because I'm going to need this show off. I would have PMed, if could have got on last night. I've got two promos going up (pre-written) and I'll be fine for the next show...but having a match this week really screws up what I'm supposed to be doing.

If I get booked to replace an unbooking, I'll cry.

Well, not really, but I'll likely no show since it's the day after Thanksgiving and my real-life job is retail.

Easy solution all round - TORU Vs Max King as there were two guys who needs to be unbooked and all

Just a suggestion - not that you've got to take it naturally ;)

TORU vs Max King works for me, so since we're working a tight schedule unless I get notice otherwise I'm gonna start writing it. As in, notice of being taken off the card altogether. If I get a different opponent I'll be flying out to Salt Lake City to administer a Mormon-sized beatdown.*

Whaddya say, Max? 4500 words, Hardcore rules?

*no, I don't know the average size of a Mormon. I'll improvise.

I also have slight stats tweakage. Nothing major, but it's there. Plus I've finally officially stated TORU's nickname, and I've renamed one of his finishers to something less cheesy. And since I've never used it, that shouldn't be a problem.

If Max is up for it, then King v. TORU is OK with me.

EDIT: Ok, TORU v. King is official. :)

Edited by chirs3

I'm going to be hard pressed to get a match in, since I'm working all day today, but I'll try.

Consider this a request for an extension, just in case.

Guest Rage676

I feel really bad saying this, but unfortunately I must no-show.

relatives dropped in unannounced and don't leave until Thursday next week... on top of that my apartment building is getting fumigated so I have very little access to computers.

This also means that I'm going to need Lockdown and possibly Smarkdown off as well.

-=Jason=-

Bleh.

I JUST remembered know about the match...and I KNOW that there's no way in hell I'm going to be able to get a good match out in this short time.

So, congrats to TORU..and be glad for now. Next time, however, you will be mine.