TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fökai

Someone was banned.

Yep, why...who knows?

Yep, why...who knows?

he was a PBP and a pretty shitty one at that...he had been around this place and all it's various incarnations forever...known for easily making 100 posts a day, sucking up to every single mod/admin. and generally being a fucking dipshit...

I've never really understood the "one ban and you're gone" rule. I believe that if a PBP has had some time away and then is allowed to come back and proves to be a good poster (or at least not making trouble) then he should stay. If they still cause problems, like KevinXSMalton or FishyGhettoman'sBandaidswa, then kick 'em out again.

I've never been a huge Choken fan but I don't think it was warranted this time around.

^ I agree ^

But I also think that the re-banning should be a swift one if the PBP hasn't improved and is still piss-annoying.

they don't know how to do IP checks. Really, that's the reason.

Edit: Well some do...but those mods don't actually give a shit about the board anymore so they don't bother.

Second Edit: That's not me attacking anybody either

I don't think it's all that strictly enforced, anyway. There's four or five banned posters here now.

*whistles innocently*

I requested my first account be deleted and then took a 6month hiatus, then my other account was deleted because I deleted Green Conservative TSM. I did get banned for a couple weeks over that whole thing where I stated I wouldn't cry if something were to happen to the President but that doesn't count.

I have told Sass privately that this board is alot better now that it actually has somebody in charge. It really was Dames' fault that it went to shit before since he just up and left, but that's a whole different matter.

I don't think it's all that strictly enforced, anyway. There's four or five banned posters here now.

*whistles innocently*

I requested my first account be deleted and then took a 6month hiatus, then my other account was deleted because I deleted Green Conservative TSM. I did get banned for a couple weeks over that whole thing where I stated I wouldn't cry if something were to happen to the President but that doesn't count.

I have told Sass privately that this board is alot better now that it actually has somebody in charge. It really was Dames' fault that it went to shit before since he just up and left, but that's a whole different matter.

Fridge, you need a stint at the board that isn't dripping in petty drama. You attract it like a Coke can attracts flies in the summer.

Guest Leelee
I've never really understood the "one ban and you're gone" rule.

Yep.

It basically comes down to if the head admin likes that person, or not.

Guest Leelee

What about us The Pit posters.

The Pit is a nice board. Especially without that one guy.

Yep.

I was banned by Jeremy Botter, I have old-school street cred, or something.

Guest Leelee

Yep.

I was banned by Jeremy Botter, I have old-school street cred, or something.

I didn't post back in the Scott Keith days, but if I did, I surely would have been banned.