TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fökai

Someone was banned.

What about us The Pit posters.

The Pit is a nice board.  Especially without that one guy.

Has Frigid ever said he was 'over' the Pit? Because it seems as if he mentions us about every other post he makes, even when the subject of the thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with the other board.

You guys won't stop talking about him either, so you're both silly.

The thing is, though, I don't personally bring him up in conversations, and the only time he is really mentioned these days is in reference to some comment he's made about the Pit on this board.

Really, he's pretty fucking obsessive about us. But looking at his past dealings with certain posters, I suppose obession is something that comes natural to him.

Oh, for sure. Everyone did. All I said was he puts the anal in analysis and I was gone for three months. Poor I AM THE ALLIANCE.

You were I AM THE ALLIANCE?

I did get banned for a couple weeks over that whole thing where I stated I wouldn't cry if something were to happen to the President but that doesn't count.

Have I missed something? Since when does political apathy constitute a banning offence?

You guys won't stop talking about him either, so you're both silly.

The thing is, though, I don't personally bring him up in conversations, and the only time he is really mentioned these days is in reference to some comment he's made about the Pit on this board.

Nothing here negates the accusation at hand.