TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Mustang

Affiliating?

Guest The Mustang

Huh? Was that suppose to be offensive I don't plan on starting "fueds" here with anyone, I just had a simplie question. Why isn't there one? Just wondering...

Guest The Mustang

^I get the picture you get the general meaning of affiliating, I could give examples of some boards that have affiliating, like this one:

http://forums.ifsupport.net/index.php?act=idx

Click on affiliates, it's like being accosiated with other site's in order to..kinda..publicisize your board, it encourages members to join your board and the members, so it's a win win sorta thing.

Guest The Mustang

Huh? I'm serious this is a great benefit, just look at that site, with your site being so large though, you should create some rule like you need like 30 or 40 post or something to affiliate and make it clear of no spamming, I could help out with it's development and all.

Guest The Mustang

I'm willing to persuade you all otherwise but I understand you have strong opinions, it's hard for me to explain the system unless you've actually joined a forum with it..members will come to your board want to affiliate, they'll need post, they start posting, they find this place as a liking to them and you found another member..I've seen it happen before..

Guest The Mustang

Now, I'm very serious as to this and would like to further more discuss with the staff and explain it to them, persuade you guys otherwise, and possibley creating an affiliate system here.

I'll bring it up with the others on the staff. Now I'm closing this to stop the incredible simulations of "humor" people are trying to make.