TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Bob Barron gets served

hating bob is so 4 years ago.  i appreciate him more than almost everyone here.  maybe sass included? who knows.

:(

i said who knows!

but seriously i really like bob. please leave him alone. there's several people in this thread who i have on ignore. bob isn't, nor will he ever be. this is like an alternate universe where bob & mole are two of my favorite posters.

If Jordan and Armstrong played HORSE 1000 times, Armstrong would win one of them, for sure.

If Jordan and Armstrong cycled 50 miles for 1000 times, Armstrong would win every one.

A Team of Lance Armstrongs would surely win at least one game out of 1000 against a Team of Babe Ruths, because baseball players have off days.

A Team of Lance Armstrongs would win a 50-mile cycle race every time against a team of Barry Bonds clones, or A-Rods.

...and this has nothing to do with the UTSHU/Bob argument in that same SNL thread: I just wanted to post this.

I would just like to reply that I owned Barron much better in his SNL thread, w/ a post immediately following his tasteless Lance Armstrong comment.

Uhhh, no you didn't.

Your attempt was pathetic as you overreacted to what was a simple joke, made an asinine post (the one bravesfan quoted above) and kept saying you were done with me despite continuing to post in the thread.

Yea, Michah's was quite good, even though I really don't get why he hated me so much. At least Sass had reasons.

And for Leena, here's a picture of me without a hat. For everyone else, it's a picture of me with a tampon in my mouth-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/wny...in_my_mouth.jpg

Feh. Your hair isn't curly there.

And you're tiny. I could crush you.

That's hot.

Guest Leelee

No, it's not.

Remember that I'm 6'2, and have a very bad temper.

I could kill every one of you.

Guest Quik
If Jordan and Armstrong played HORSE 1000 times, Armstrong would win one of them, for sure.

If Jordan and Armstrong cycled 50 miles for 1000 times, Armstrong would win every one.

A Team of Lance Armstrongs would surely win at least one game out of 1000 against a Team of Babe Ruths, because baseball players have off days.

A Team of Lance Armstrongs would win a 50-mile cycle race every time against a team of Barry Bonds clones, or A-Rods.

...and this has nothing to do with the UTSHU/Bob argument in that same SNL thread: I just wanted to post this.

Surely this Lance Armstrong you speak of must not be mortal... he will be our new God.

"Thou shalt heed these words: when thine chain pops and thy testicle swells, pray to Lance, your loving God. Though your hands may get greasy while fixing the chain, He will clean them. Thou must get back on thine bike and start doping heavily. Also, fuck the French.

---Book of Huffy 3:21"

Dude, don't fuck with UTSU! He

is a technology major college student

with a real major in technology, and

And if (he) ever saw you in the street (he)'d beat the shit out of you.

And I just have to finish it off with one of the few quotes that has ever actually made me laugh on TSM. From Slayer:

A Team of Bob Barrons would win a posting war against a Team of UTSUs

You know, that thread is great. Everything UTSU says is just so fucking ludicrous.

God, it was probably easier for his whore mother to be accidently impregnated with the semen of a rapist than to make a coherent post.

And Barron, you weren't joking. You were just trying to put over a LAME joke in your LAME review by making a joke

Allow me to return the compliment to Special K

From the same thread:

That Japanese guy who eats the hot dogs really quickly? Would out-eat Lance Armstrong one thousand times in a row. Greatest athlete in the world.

No, it's not.

Remember that I'm 6'2, and have a very bad temper.

I could kill every one of you.

No you couldn't.

Allow me to return the compliment to Special K

From the same thread:

That Japanese guy who eats the hot dogs really quickly? Would out-eat Lance Armstrong one thousand times in a row. Greatest athlete in the world.

I actually agree with this.