TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leelee

Please ban Damaramu from the Sports forum.

Guest Leelee

This really needs to be done.

Or, at least zap him somehow if he mentions anything to do with college football.

THE MADNESS WILL NEVER STOP.

Hey at this point you guys egg me on. Anybody stepping into the thread can see Edwin and realworldschampion baiting me now. Even Kotz pointed it out. And Kingofthe909 and Porter aren't exactly helping it.

If I go down then so do the people who are egging me on at this point. I said earlier in the thread I wanted to drop it and they kept pushing. They're at as much fault as me.

You just got to ignore them, man. I can tell that you're always baited, but that's why they do it because they know you'll react to anything.

Hey at this point you guys egg me on. Anybody stepping into the thread can see Edwin and realworldschampion baiting me now. Even Kotz pointed it out. And Kingofthe909 and Porter aren't exactly helping it.

If I go down then so do the people who are egging me on at this point. I said earlier in the thread I wanted to drop it and they kept pushing. They're at as much fault as me.

I present facts. Rarely do I resort to tactics such as flamebaiting.

You just got to ignore them, man.  I can tell that you're always baited, but that's why they do it because they know you'll react to anything.

In real life I'm stubborn. I'm hard headed. I always have to be right. And I think I'm a jerk. So yeah it makes it difficult to ignore sometimes.

I don't really hop into the College Football threads once Dama has been in there. I really don't think Edwin would need to flamebait either with the level of knowledge he has on the sport. He probably presents obvious things which can be backed up by looking at stats and what not but Dama still disagrees with it. As he said in this very thread, he's extremely stubborn so even if proven wrong he won't let it go.

Thankfully there are other sports I enjoy and can discuss in that forum.

Yeah Edwin talking about me laying in shit was really presenting facts and not flamebaiting.

Realworldschampion is the worst offender of all of them anyway. You guys can't deny the way he baits.

Yeah Edwin talking about me laying in shit was really presenting facts and not flamebaiting.

Realworldschampion is the worst offender of all of them anyway. You guys can't deny the way he baits.

As Alf said, put every single one of them on ignore for the rest of the season. If you reply, they'll continue to bait and the cycle will go on.

I'm sure some of the reasons why people attack Dama is the fact for so long now he's been the biggest Sooner fan ever. Now he's cheering on their biggest rival to win the National Title. Sports fans don't take people seriously when they cheer for or hope good things for their team's rival.

The conspiracy theories on OU losing because certain refs were from Texas in one game or some shit was pretty lame too.

I mean you cheering on the Longhorns to win the National Title because it makes the conference look stronger would be like me cheering on the Yankees to win the World Series because it makes the Al East look the strongest. Fuck that, I'd hope each and every Yankee fell down a flight of stairs on their way to the ballpark and broke their foot.

Point is people don't take you seriously as a fan (I know I sure don't. Not an insult, just the truth.) and thus rather than listen to you flip-flop constently on who you're going to cheer for they shit on you in hopes that you'll just plain leave.

None of this was an attack by the way, so don't take it that way.

I could care less if you guys believe I'm a real fan or not.

And I never said OU got a bad call b/c the ref was from Lubbock. I mentioned it so you guys can draw your conclusions from it.

On top of that it's totally different in pro sports than college sports. Everyone buys the AL East as having legit teams. Nobody buys anybody in the Big XII as a legit good team. Therefore if Texas wins then it helps the conference.

And you can bet that if Texas went down I'd be all over Penn State or LSU b/c I want SOMEONE to knock USC off.

I love how I'm the bad guy on this issue, never mind the fact that YOU'RE A SOONER ROOTING FOR TEXAS. If that doesn't scream "fake fan" I don't know what does.

I may have baited you some times, but seriously, quit whining. If you don't like it, there's an ignore button.

Dama, just remember not to take the price tag off your brand new Texas cap. Otherwise you won't be able to return it afterwards.

It's funny that you guys assume I'm a Texas fan. I still go to OU. I still wear OU merchandise. I still root for OU. I'm still an OU fan.

But I need Texas to win to bring dignity to the Big XII and to knock off USC. If Texas loses then I will need LSU or PSU in a similar fashion to knock off USC.

If Texas loses then I won't be broken up over it like I would an OU loss. I would be angry that they choked and couldn't beat the Trojans. But I wouldn't lose sleep over it. The only thing I would lose sleep over is the fact that USC is still undefeated.

It's funny that you guys assume I'm a Texas fan. I still go to OU. I still wear OU merchandise. I still root for OU. I'm still an OU fan.

But I need Texas to win to bring dignity to the Big XII and to knock off USC. If Texas loses then I will need LSU or PSU in a similar fashion to knock off USC.

If Texas loses then I won't be broken up over it like I would an OU loss. I would be angry that they choked and couldn't beat the Trojans. But I wouldn't lose sleep over it. The only thing I would lose sleep over is the fact that USC is still undefeated.

It's time to step into the real world. Football is not worth losing sleep over unless you play in the games.

The same who bitch about very real elements like conference prestige and fans' alliegances to them are the ones who want playoffs too, I'll bet. Conference homerism is part of college football guys, get over it. Go back to your whiny professionals.

The same who bitch about very real elements like conference prestige and fans' alliegances to them are the ones who want playoffs too, I'll bet. Conference homerism is part of college football guys, get over it. Go back to your whiny professionals.

I never heard of an Ohio State fan root for Michigan for the good of the Big Ten.

And it's not even completely the Big XII thing. That's a small part of it. I want USC to lose soooooo badly that I'm willing to support Texas to do it. After Texas knocks USC off then I'll be able to celebrate that the Trojans have been vanquished and wait in eager anticipation as OU prepares to destroy the defending national champions in Dallas, thus making OU look much better after the victory. Hell Bob Stoops has said before that he's Texas' biggest fan after they play OU every year.

On top of that if Texas goes down then I will rabidly cheer on LSU or PSU to beat USC.

And it's not even completely the Big XII thing. That's a small part of it. I want USC to lose soooooo badly that I'm willing to support Texas to do it. After Texas knocks USC off then I'll be able to celebrate that the Trojans have been vanquished and wait in eager anticipation as OU prepares to destroy the defending national champions in Dallas, thus making OU look much better after the victory. Hell Bob Stoops has said before that he's Texas' biggest fan after they play OU every year.

On top of that if Texas goes down then I will rabidly cheer on LSU or PSU to beat USC.

So it's kinda like "The enemy of my enemy is my friend, even if the enemy of my enemy is supposed to be my enemy as well"...

Personally, I don't care much, I just want to see one of the top 2 lose so PSU can sneak into the Rose Bowl.

The same who bitch about very real elements like conference prestige and fans' alliegances to them are the ones who want playoffs too, I'll bet.

This doesn't make any sense

I never heard of an Ohio State fan root for Michigan for the good of the Big Ten.

You don't cheer for the #1 rival though. Forgot that part. I still wish blowouts on Florida in the postseason.

If Texas loses and it becomes a Big 10 vs. Pac 10 matchup then that's fine! Go Penn State. But I think Texas has the best chance to defeat USC and they're the ones that I want sent out there to do it.

It is an enemy of the enemy is my friend deal.

You gotta understand that the 3 teams I hate the most in CFB are Texas A&M, USC, and Ohio State.

Also remember that I'm still relatively new to all of this and therefore the only Texas/OU rivalry I've been there for was OU's domination. It's kind of hard to hate a team that you spank every year. Yeah Texas won this year but they'll go back to getting spanked next year by OU.

But since they did win this year they'd better take that fucking win to the top.