TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leelee

Please ban Damaramu from the Sports forum.

The same who bitch about very real elements like conference prestige and fans' alliegances to them are the ones who want playoffs too, I'll bet.

This doesn't make any sense

Sure it does. Bowls are all about all that traditional crap and sending the guys from your neighborhood to go beat up the guys from the other neighborhoods, not who the best of the best is.

The funny thing is Dama admitted he hated the Pac-10, and yet he gets pissy when someone dares say a bad thing about the Big 12...

I hate the Pac 10 but I'll admit they have some of the best damn offenses in the country and I'll admit that USC, UCLA, and Oregon are all very very good teams.

Nobody will give the Big XII that courtesy or even admit it was good in the past.

The same who bitch about very real elements like conference prestige and fans' alliegances to them are the ones who want playoffs too, I'll bet. Conference homerism is part of college football guys, get over it. Go back to your whiny professionals.

I never heard of an Ohio State fan root for Michigan for the good of the Big Ten.

You don't cheer for the #1 rival though. Forgot that part. I still wish blowouts on Florida in the postseason.

This is where the Dama issue comes in. Oklahoma and Texas are bitter rivals. If it was Nebraska in Texas' position and Dama was pulling for them, I could understand more because from what I've seen and read, the Nebraska-Oklahoma rivalry is more respectful. Oklahoma-Texas on the other hand, The Boz once talked about how he hated all things Texas, including their "puke orange" colors.

Kotz, it's very similar to what you said about Florida. This is very much the same as that is.

I'd like to see somebody videotape Dama walking around campus telling the larger male folks that he's cheering on Texas in the National Title Game should they make it. It would end up being more violent than Bum Fights and probably just as homely.

Dama, you just forget the fact that everyone recognizes the Big XII was good last year, 2001 when Nebraska went to the title game and also that so many people recognize that many Nebraska teams are among the best EVER. You've gotta be kidding me, any hate would come from hatred of you and you alone.

The same who bitch about very real elements like conference prestige and fans' alliegances to them are the ones who want playoffs too, I'll bet. Conference homerism is part of college football guys, get over it. Go back to your whiny professionals.

I never heard of an Ohio State fan root for Michigan for the good of the Big Ten.

You don't cheer for the #1 rival though. Forgot that part. I still wish blowouts on Florida in the postseason.

This is where the Dama issue comes in. Oklahoma and Texas are bitter rivals. If it was Nebraska in Texas' position and Dama was pulling for them, I could understand more because from what I've seen and read, the Nebraska-Oklahoma rivalry is more respectful. Oklahoma-Texas on the other hand, The Boz once talked about how he hated all things Texas, including their "puke orange" colors.

Fuck the Cornhuskers and Aggies.

I mentioned above why I'm cheering for Texas and why the rivalry isn't as bitter to me.

I don't think I need to explain it again unless you have a specific question about an aspect of it. But I'm not going to explain it all over again. I've already done it a million times. If you can't understand it then stop worrying about it. It's really not important to your life anyway.

Dama, you just forget the fact that everyone recognizes the Big XII was good last year, 2001 when Nebraska went to the title game and also that so many people recognize that many Nebraska teams are among the best EVER.  You've gotta be kidding me, any hate would come from hatred of you and you alone.

Ahem...if we're talking about best teams every from the Big XII then we have to bring OU into this equation....they're historically probably a better program than Nebraska if you stack up all the achievements.

If you had to pick one represenative based on their history from each conference then you'd take OU in the Big XII and USC in the Pac 10. That's why OU having no heart in the title game made that game so disappointing. Should've been a culmination of great history resulting in a dog fight. Instead one team was too busy looking at it's history and talent while the other team was ready to play.

Dama, you just forget the fact that everyone recognizes the Big XII was good last year, 2001 when Nebraska went to the title game and also that so many people recognize that many Nebraska teams are among the best EVER.  You've gotta be kidding me, any hate would come from hatred of you and you alone.

Ahem...if we're talking about best teams every from the Big XII then we have to bring OU into this equation....they're historically probably a better program than Nebraska if you stack up all the achievements.

If you had to pick one represenative based on their history from each conference then you'd take OU in the Big XII and USC in the Pac 10. That's why OU having no heart in the title game made that game so disappointing. Should've been a culmination of great history resulting in a dog fight. Instead one team was too busy looking at it's history and talent while the other team was ready to play.

How exactly do you know that they had no heart?

But is derailing threads a banning offense? He seems to turn every college football thread into a war between him and the others about his beloved Big XII teams. If Anglesault got banned, I don't see why this idiot shouldn't be.

How exactly do you know that they had no heart?

Did you watch them play?

They scored on the first drive and you could tell they were like "this one is in the bag" and then USC scored and the game was 7-7 and their heads went down and you could just see that they had quit.

But is derailing threads a banning offense? He seems to turn every college football thread into a war between him and the others about his beloved Big XII teams. If Anglesault got banned, I don't see why this idiot shouldn't be.

Because I don't start the fights. You guys egg me on.

It wasn't like that. Both teams scored, then White got the shit knocked out of him a few times, and Peterson got fucked up and couldn't run the ball. USC pounded their defense to a pulp, plain and simple. That wasn't a case of no heart, that was a case of USC being unstoppable and Oklahoma just happening to be a deer in headlights.

It wasn't like that.  Both teams scored, then White got the shit knocked out of him a few times, and Peterson got fucked up and couldn't run the ball.  USC pounded their defense to a pulp, plain and simple.  That wasn't a case of no heart, that was a case of USC being unstoppable and Oklahoma just happening to be a deer in headlights.

Yeah and a team with a heart would've found a way to respond. OU had TONS of talent on that team. Look at how many players went to the NFL. It wasn't a case of not being talented enough to keep up. It was OU deciding they couldn't hack it.

You shouldn't be sticking up for Texas in the first goddamn place. So if you knew your role as an OU fan, you wouldn't have been egged on. You'd have went "Oh ok they're belittling Texas. Moving on..." but no, your stupid ass has to defend everyone just because, as you said, "they're the little guys vs the powerful empire of USC". You whine and cry about people hating on Texas, and turn around and say you hate USC. Do you not see the hypocrisy in this? Do you not see the hypocrisy in the fact that you are whining about others doing the SAME thing you are doing to the others like me? I like USC. USC is #1. I think USC will win. Accept it. I am not going to go "Oh yeah Texas has this game won." I will naturally root and be predisposed to prefer USC over anyone at this point. You on the other hand, have no goddamn reason to like Texas. "Oh I'm new to this." No shit sherlock. Now get the hell out of the threads and go away or shut your goddamn mouth.

I've already explained the defense of Texas. Learn to read. If you can't accept that as my explination then that's not my problem.

Second of all yes I hate USC but the difference is that Texas doesn't have legions of followers on this board and tons of mad media hype like USC does.

As do I.

And about media hype that USC gets, they're the #1 team and 2-time champions so of course the media is going to hype them. Wait until the next time Notre Dame gets a #1 ranking, it'll make USC's hype look small by comparison.

I'm just glad the chick he knocked up had an abortion or something.

Now that's blatant flamebaiting.

See everyone left the thread and was done with it but you had to come back in and continue to start trouble b/c you apparently don't want the fight to end. Are you having fun with this or something?

It's funny b/c everyone at this forum bitches so much about how they don't want to listen to me and they don't want me to respond and they want me banned but there are two things you can do:

1) hit ignore

2) not say things to get a reaction out of me.

So this leads one to the conclusion that you guys want me to cause trouble and derail threads and you want me to get into arguments with you or else you wouldn't do it.

Since you keep putting my name out as one of the people flamebaiting you, I figured to make it mean something.

I only put it out there b/c it's true. The PM's you send me could be considered baiting enough.

So if you guys want me to keep derailing threads and keep arguing with you and taking everything off topic then don't put me on ignore and just keep baiting me and saying things to get a reaction. You can stop what you complain so much about yet you do everything in your power to keep it going.

Oh you didn't hear? You ARE on the ignore list. I just keep opening your posts out of morbid curiosity. Don't worry, I won't in the college fb threads.

Well then you only have yourself to blame for getting annoyed with my posting.

So this leads one to the conclusion that you guys want me to cause trouble and derail threads and you want me to get into arguments with you or else you wouldn't do it.

Funny, that sounds a hell of a lot like what I said at the very beginning of this thread, and yet here you are still reacting to every piece of bait thrown out there. Just TRY not reacting to them, dude. It can't hurt anything

#1 rule of sports:

Under no condition are you allowed to cheer for your school AND your school's bitter rival. If you cheer for Oklahoma, you have automatically assumed the hatred for Texas and you have to choose one. Texas and Oklahoma hate each other, you aren't allowed to cheer for them both.

Pick one. You have til dawn.

It doesn't matter what you think, as an Oklahoma fan you agreed to a verbal contract that you must under all situations hate Texas. I don't care if your brother plays for them, your dad is the coach and your mother bakes them cookies...you agreed to the verbal contract when you said "Go OU" that your family must go fuck themselves with a metal pole for being Longwhores.

Sorry that's just the way it goes. Any other team in the Big 12, have fun cheering for the good of the conference. When it comes to Texas, your conference means dick.