TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leelee

Please ban Damaramu from the Sports forum.

I've already explained myself. When it comes to USC losing I'm willing to do anything.

You know I'm an OU fan.

And I've explained myself up there. I do not need to explain further.

I've already explained myself. When it comes to USC losing I'm willing to do anything.

You know I'm an OU fan.

And I've explained myself up there. I do not need to explain further.

Dude, I have no beef for you. But you can want USC to lose and NOT root for your rival. Just be pissed either way. Want them both to lose even though it's not possible. Why? Because it's the rules and it doesn't matter if a member of USC ran over your dog and then shot your sister...he's still not as bad as a Texas Longhorn.

Just hate them both because it's your duty as an OU fan.

#1 rule of sports:

Under no condition are you allowed to cheer for your school AND your school's bitter rival.

Exception: You can cheer for your bitter rival if them winning benefits your team of choice

Ex: you're tied for first and your hated team is playing the team you're tied with... provided that the hated team winning doesn't make them a threat to your position

Guest Leelee

I had a feeling the conversation would move to this thread.

Better here than the sports forum. :P

I still say just throw him on ignore. If everybody stops talking to him and he figures out everybody has him on ignore then he'll just go somewhere else to talk about it. Unless of course he likes conversing with himself.

I still say just throw him on ignore. If everybody stops talking to him and he figures out everybody has him on ignore then he'll just go somewhere else to talk about it. Unless of course he likes conversing with himself.

They do put me on ignore but it's useless b/c they still open my posts.

Guest Leelee

There's also the problem that at least 10 people respond, and you never stop.

Not that I'm saying you're a bad poster.

But, you should probably find somewhere else to converse about college football. :P

There's also the problem that at least 10 people respond, and you never stop. 

Not that I'm saying you're a bad poster.

But, you should probably find somewhere else to converse about college football.  :P

I've been on this board since 2000. I don't feel like finding a new one.

It's not my fault that people complain that they want me to stop and then they keep saying things to get a reaction and then complain when they get said reaction.

It's the equivalent of a little kid poking a dog until it bites him and then he wails about it and then goes back to poking the dog.

Guest Jim Ross Boomer Sooner!

I came here to set ya straight Dama. I met this HOSS sometime agos, and I thought he was true red and white OU fan., and now i see this. I'm ashamed by you Dama.

You know I'm an OU fan.

Or, you could stop obsessing over people that don't even know you and never will and get a life of your own to be concerned with.

I came here to set ya straight Dama. I met this HOSS sometime agos, and I thought he was true red and white OU fan., and now i see this. I'm ashamed by you Dama.

No.

that gimmik didn't even get a chance but Kayne West is still around?

i aint no gimmick man

If you were him, I'd tell you that your newest album sucked and you should try harder. Go back to singing about a walking Jesus and diamonds while wearing diamond earrings or shut the hell up.

Guest Kanye West

u gotz to be musicaly retarded to not think my last ablum was the shit man. don't insult my work man, or else ill lay a lyrical beating ya grandschildren, grandschildren will feel

u gotz to be musicaly retarded to not think my last ablum was the shit man. don't insult my work man, or else ill lay a lyrical beating ya grandschildren, grandschildren will feel

Your "song" that keeps getting played on the radio is one of the worst "songs" I've ever heard in my life. Please make them stop playing it. Thanks.