TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

the official who is on your ignore list thread

Banky and The Czech Republic are two of my favorite posters. The fact that they don't get along saddens me immensely. I am not kidding.

I don't have anybody on my ignore list. How inadequate.

Banky is ignoring me.....

I hope it's for me sucking and not that thread about him sucking at message boarding that I "appeared" to start.

So you'd rather he think you suck than he think you think he sucks?

Well I'd rather he think i suck, than he think i was hating on him. Just because i wasn't. I have no opinion of him either way.

I contemplated ignoring you for the LOST thread, Stephen J ... but changed my mind and am pleased to have done so.

I've yet to ignore anyone, and would like to think that I'm not ignored by anyone either. I might be among the least liked, but I'm not worth ignoring.

I'm upset I'm not on any lists, although FS didn't mention his, so I'm sure I'm on that.

complied

:wub:

I contemplated ignoring you for the LOST thread, Stephen J ... but changed my mind and am pleased to have done so.

I've yet to ignore anyone, and would like to think that I'm not ignored by anyone either.  I might be among the least liked, but I'm not worth ignoring.

HA!

If I ever put anyone on ignore for stupidity, (CronoT, Fishyswa, UTSU), it would have taken a lot of the fun out of the board. As it is, they provide me sustenance. A shrine of CronoT, Fishyswa and UTSU quotes would keep me endlessly amused. (fuckin G key.) Slayer'll do the rest.

i took czech off because of his latest music folder contributions. i added angle-plex. and won't put matt young no because of his cracked out pictures of that skeezy swamp donkey he calls his bitch. damaramu has some major points because fo that wicked picture of himself posing in the geenral folder.

HA!

i feel i am quite just in all my selections. i respect czechs musical opinions, although his heavy handed insults towards rap are unappreciated. even more so, his meaningless joke posts of nothingness are irritating. but most of all, i hate his avatar. god.

Czech needs the cat avatar back.

Czech needs the cat avatar back.

YEAH.jpg

YEAH-UH!

That's his worst one. :angry: