TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest two_tuff_toddy

Selling It All!!

Guest two_tuff_toddy

Hello all,

I am currently trying to sell me entire collection of wrestling videos.

I am asking $200 plus the price of shipping and handling. My collection is approximately 500 videos ( I will give a more exact number upon request.)

Most everything is recorded from TV,Pay-Per-View,and video rentals. Some stuff is bought from the internet and some is homemade compilations. It is all on VHS. The video quality ranges from excellent to poor with 90% of it being in the good to very good range.

The collection includes:

95% of WWF Pay-Per-Views before 2003

90% Of RAWS from 1996-2002

Random Smackdowns (15-20)

Misc. NWA/WCW PPV's from 1989-2000

Misc ECW PPV's from 1995-2000

Best Ofs for Wreslers such as Owen Hart,Eddie Guerrero,Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Vader vs Sting, Benoit vs Booker T, Dynamite Kid, Ric Flair, Steve Austin, etc.

Lots of random compilation tapes with matches from AJPW,NJPW,AJW, MIchinoku Pro,GAEA,etc.

I don't have the time to list everything in detail her but if you are interested in the collection just email me at [email protected] and I will give a more detailed desription of my collection at that time. I will only sell the collection in whole so it's buy all or nothing. Only $200 for 500 videos. You will not find a cheapre price anywhere. Hope to here from you all soon. Once again that email address is

[email protected]

I'll buy. I'd need a little time though and proof that you actually have all this stuff. I'm not paying 200 bucks and getting ripped off. Say, send 25 bucks and get two raws, a smackdown and a PPV of my choice, then buy the rest when I get the first tapes?

Guest two_tuff_toddy

That sounds fair enough I guess. I am not trying to rip anybody off. Just send me an email at the above email adress and we will work something out.