TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

Hall of Famer to Debut Tonight?

Meltzer's Impact Preview from today's update:

There is also the debut tonight of a pro wrestling Hall of Famer.

also, in typical cryptic Meltzer fasion he says to expect BIG TNA news by the end of the day. I would assume there is a correlation between the "Hall of Famer" and the big news.

also, Impact went up to a .8 rating this week.

Team 3D will miss the tapings tonight as there was a miscommunication and they are in Japan.

Guest GoJoe

Maybe Terry Funk? He spoke very highly of TNA in a recent interview, saying how much he'd like to work with the young guys.

There's a Raven's House of Fun match tonight at the tapings, it would make sense for Funk to be his opponent.

I don't want to see Funk in an in ring role. Now, if they would replace Zybyzko with Funk as GM role (I really hate the GM role BTW) I'm for it. That is if Funk is the person they are talking about.

Bobby Heenan is backstage at the Impact Tapings and will debut tonight and be a full-timer for TNA. I presume he will either manage or do color or both.

I cannot tell you how happy I`ll be to see this particular Hall of famer on tv again. Let`s hope TNA finds him a good role though I kinda doubt it that it would be anything long-term.

Guest SavageRulz

There is no way he is going to do commentary with his voice being as had as it is with the throat cancer. He is barely understandable because of the surgery he had. Whoever reported that hasn't seen any of the WWE DVD's or the Hall of Fame ceremonies for the last two years.

Also, I highly doubt TNA would sign him full time when they literally told Jimmy Hart to take a hike because he made a WWE appearance and signed a Legend's deal.

Alex Shelley is scheduled to debut a new gimmick where he runs around with a video camera.

Why must TNA constantly make Alex Shelley act like a goofball?

Let's be happy that Alex has a character and, while it doesn't sound "OMG AWESOME~!", at least it doesn't make me shake my head in disbelief and disappointment like when new WWE gimmicks are spoiled (i.e.: Tourette's Syndrome, Fitness Guru, Retard, Quasi-terrorist, Dicks, etc.)