TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Time to ply da game

yo! all yous guys who don't respect da game should be knee attacked! the game is HHH and noone can beat him. i hate kurt angle cuz he sux so bad o my god. angleass, you suck too cuz you like kurt angle. HHH is the hardest working man in the wwe whatever you guys say.

Guest caboose

It doesn't matter who it is, what he said was wrong and he must be punished!

HHHTheGame, YOU SUCK!

hey shut up thats mean. hhh is the game and you guys are meen. why are you also so mean to the gamee hhh> he iz better than kurt anglle even tho angle has medals. tha medals r kind of kewl but angle sucks....duh duh you suck duh duh you suck duh duh you suck hahahahaha kick wham pedigree!

Guest caboose

TC is that you?

Or is that AngelSault?

It doesn't matter, the point stands, Triple H Sucks!

wat does all dat :::::: stuf mean anyway? you guys all suck and HHH is the game. caboose, u suck cuz your meean you and your stupid sting thing. abra is better than sting and I sold all my pokemon cards last week hahaha and I still like abra better cuz sting sux

wat does all dat :::::: stuf mean anyway? you guys all suck and HHH is the game. caboose, u suck cuz your meean you and your stupid sting thing. abra is better than sting and I sold all my pokemon cards last week hahaha and I still like abra better cuz sting sux

Seriously, I am loving this stuff.

He is quite entertaining, I must admit. His whole "I have never heard of any sort of punctuation mark and I am a HHH Fan" is really quite realistic. Keep 'em coming, HHHTheGame.

he! shut up you stupid survivor guy thats my favorite song by desitinee child but you are meen! HHH is the game and he will give you a big pedigree and that will be it hahaha. and that dumb incandenzasaaazaza guy u r so dumb omigosh you think i am trying to b funny well im not you dork/

Guest Raven_Effect01
he! shut up you stupid survivor guy thats my favorite song by desitinee child but you are meen! HHH is the game and he will give you a big pedigree and that will be it hahaha. and that dumb incandenzasaaazaza guy u r so dumb omigosh you think i am trying to b funny well im not you dork/

LOL!  Stop it, man, you're killing me!  I wonder what the next is that you're going to say:

"jericho suks he deserves to be held down by hhh becuz he blows spots too much and hhh bangs a hot chick too i bet he'll let me suk her gorgus(Yeah right) brests!"

Or as HHH would more likely put it so to speak:

"The Game-a! Is gonna suck some-a! Titties-a!!!!!!"

Oh and HHH very rightly does suck.

shut up u stupid river thingie HHH doesn't suck you suck. HHH work reely hard in the wwe he should be champ jericho is the one that sux he alwaays meeses everythin up and hes two small

Guest buffybeast

LMAO, this guy is so funny.  HHH is better than Angle cuz Angle sucks.  HHH is kewl?

I'll tell you what, HHH may have the intensity.  But he's not as sexy as Albert.

Guest Will Scarlet

This guy is pretty funny.  One of the better gimmick posters out there.

y arent u guys takin me seriousley? HHH is the game and you guys r makin fun of me@ im tryin to be serious but you guyz are just laffin at me thats not so nice. albert is a big buffoon and i was mad when he beet up scotty 2 hotty but HHH is stil better cuz he is the game. you r mean dreaner cuz u made fun of HHH wellif hhh was here he would give u a big knee and that would be over hahaha

y arent u guys takin me seriousley? HHH is the game and you guys r makin fun of me@ im tryin to be serious but you guyz are just laffin at me thats not so nice. albert is a big buffoon and i was mad when he beet up scotty 2 hotty but HHH is stil better cuz he is the game. you r mean dreaner cuz u made fun of HHH wellif hhh was here he would give u a big knee and that would be over hahaha

So TSS, how's it going?

whos tiss is he a loser? i bet he is cuz he sux and the game is hhh? hey u must like angel cuz u have him in your name uh huh  yep i bet u do haha angle sux duh duh you suck duh duh you suck hee hee hee hhh is the game and u arent so jus deal withit ok>

Stop stealing The Fallen Angel's gimmick, TSS. Now goes back to the OAOAST like a good boy.

Guest dreamer420
you r mean dreaner cuz u made fun of HHH wellif hhh was here he would give u a big knee and that would be over hahaha

hahaha

that would be funny.  monkeys are hilarious to watch.

Guest crandamaniac

Funniest. Thread. Ever!

Or in HHHTheGame's speak:

this isa funni thread coz U make no sense and cant' speel and have bad gramma tho ur HHH lovin is funne coz HHH sux an U sux 2.