TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

SWF SMARKDOWN! 12/5/05

The Smarks Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF SMARKDOWN, LIVE, MONDAY, DECEMBER 5th, FROM THE SOLD OUT TOLEDO SPORTS ARENA, TOLEDO, OHIO!

Send all materials (marked matches promos, dead batteries, etc.) to chirs3 by 8:00 PM, EST.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We cross back over just across the bridge to our favorite state... MICHIGAN! I mean... ILLINOIS!... I mean... ONTARIO!... Wait, that's not a state. Ah hell, we're in Toledo, but there's a ton of Pre-PPV madness going on. You're not gonna want to miss this one!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: Not Yet Called

MAIN EVENT: CAGE MATCH!

“The Icon” Max King vs. Bruce Blank© (SWF Ultraviolent Champion)

-> Well, if this pairing wasn’t finished before it started, this is definitely the end! After Max adding in his own little stipulation to the challenge, we only thought it fair to ask Blank what type of stipulation he’d like. Being a ‘fair’ man, he asked for a Cage Match – Escape rules, of course, because ‘that’s the only way this punk has a chance of beating me’. With no pins to end this match quick, it's definitely gonna get ugly in there!

Rules: Escape. First one to touch the floor wins. The cage door will be locked as per usual. Inside the cage, anything goes. Whoever wins the match will get a Tag Team Title shot with a partner of their choice.

Word Count: 5500

Marker: realitycheck

FANTASTIC FATAL FOURWAY

El Luchadore Magnifico© (SWF World Champion) vs. Jay Hawke © (SWF International Title Champion) vs. TORU Takahara© (SWF Tag Team Champion) vs. Stryke

-> MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! What the heck is going on? Well, each of these guys is almost definitely going to be in a PPV match of some sort, and CC wants reward the guys who are really making things happen. So they’ve tacked this on to the match: Whoever wins this match will get to decide the stipulation of their PPV match!

Word Count: 5500

Rules: Standard Fatal Fourway – One fall, only two guys in the ring at any time, people can be individually DQed, and tag ins are necessary to switch in. The winner will get to pick his match stipulation at the Christmas PPV.

Marker: chirs3

CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH: PURE WRESTLING RULES

JJ Johnson© (SWF Cruiserweight Champion) vs. Landon Maddix

->Landon wants to be a real wrestler? Well, his stablemate has decided to give him a helping hand. At the request of the Cruiserweight Champion, we’re going to have a pure wrestling exhibition for the Cruiserweight Title. How much has Landon really learned?

Word Count:5000

Rules: Pure Wrestling, which is

-Each wrestler gets three rope breaks

-Use a rope break, lose a rope break. Once you're out, submissions in the ropes are legal.

-Punches to the head are illegal, and cost you a rope break. If you're out of rope breaks, it's a DQ.

-20 count on the outside.

- On a disqualification, the title does change hands.

Marker: janusd

SINGLES MATCH

Akira ‘The Divine Wind’ Kaibatsu vs. ???

-> Well, everyone wants a piece of Bruce Blank, don’t they? Max King has it in for him, and now we have Akira coming out and challenging him to a PPV match! So we are pulling out someone just as hardcore for him to take on from the SWF’s past… But just who is it? Tune in and find out!

Word Count: 4250

Rules: Standard Match

Marker: Justice

COLD FRONT CLASSIC MATCH: TAKE TWO

The Masked Crusader vs. ‘Hollywood’ Spike Jenkins

-> Despite ELM ending the match prematurely on Storm, Joseph Peters doesn’t like the idea of the World Champion interfering with the Cold Front Classic. Therefore, Spike and the Masked Man get a special ‘second chance’ at Smarkdown, with ELM banned from ringside. Hopefully both will show up with the ‘A’ game. Of course, if they don’t, they may just get another ringside visitor…

Word Count: 5000

Rules: Standard Match.

Marker: janusd

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH OF MOTIVATION

Manson vs. Candace ‘The Joshi Dragon’ Onimura vs. Zyon

-> Things haven’t been too hot for either of these three, but CC would love to see that change. That’s why CC is offering a prize of some sort to whoever wins this match: maybe it’s a title shot, maybe its money, maybe it’s even a new car! Who knows? Only CC. But these three better wrestle with all their hearts if they want to find out!

Word Count: 4000

Rules: Standard Triple Threat. One pinfall, and you can be individually DQed.

Marker: Justice

Edited by Justice

Whoever wins this match will get to decide the stipulation of their PPV match!

HAWT

Great card.

And for those not booked: I decided to give a few of you a break to promo stuff to build up for PPV. Please, if you aren't booked, write up a promo for the show.

And if you are booked, feel free to write up one as well. The more build up to the PPV, the better. :)

That’s why CC is offering a prize of some sort to whoever wins this match: maybe it’s a title shot, maybe its money, maybe it’s even a new car!

If it is a new car i demand a run in by "Carless" Mark Jindrak.

And i'm loving my match. I've been quite eager to face both Hawke and TORU/Toxxic for a long time, not to mention taking on Magnifico again for the first time since 2002, so getting to face all three at once works out very nicely for me.

Top billing? Hot dog!!

and that's quite an impressive card - I'd love to know how the figure 4250 for the word limit on Akira's match was found, that made me laugh (but I'm funny like that)

This show: Bruce answers Akira's challenge

And if you are booked, feel free to write up one as well. The more build up to the PPV, the better. :)

I couldn't agree more :D

erm just one question, the X-Mas PPV isn't next is it? it almost sounds like it's the next show coming up - but we got another Storm/Lockdown/Smarkdown to go right?

or is it different around the holiday season? *confused*

JJ, new stattage is being PMed to you as we speak. Well, not literally. I'll wait until after the match before the rest of the world gets chance to marvel at them and then realise it's no big deal.

Pure Wrestling rules. Yay!

I couldn't agree more :D

erm just one question, the X-Mas PPV isn't next is it? it almost sounds like it's the next show coming up - but we got another Storm/Lockdown/Smarkdown to go right?

or is it different around the holiday season? *confused*

No, we have one more show before we hit the PPV. That's why we really need to start hitting things now.

LOL maybe it's me being a foreginer

"one more show"

Does that mean

A) After Smarkdown we head to the PPV

B) After Smarkdown there is another show THEN the PPV

C) None of the above Bruce is a retard who can't read and should not be allowed on the net

You get extra time to write for the Christmas PPV because, well, it's Christmas. You need more time, because you'll be doing more stuff to keep you away from writing.

Wow two shows unbooked, and coming off a lose where I was given a direct title shot...depressing. Actually I'll live, but one more show off and I better see a cult fanbase develope that's sole purpose is to complain about how I'm being "misused."

Edit: Actually, I would really liked to be booked since I just came back from my break. So could you guys just make the opener a three way or something?

Wow two shows unbooked, and coming off a lose where I was given a direct title shot...depressing. Actually I'll live, but one more show off and I better see a cult fanbase develope that's sole purpose is to complain about how I'm being "misused."

Edit: Actually, I would really liked to be booked since I just came back from my break. So could you guys just make the opener a three way or something?

Consider it done. I was trying to fit you in, but I never like three-ways.

And extra rule is added, JJ.

So... what the hell is happening with the Cold Front Classic? By this time last year we'd gone through the premlim rounds and we were about to crown the winner. Now I'll admit that last year the title shot was at the xmas PPV, but still. Are we having the final at the PPV? And if so, and if I get there, when will I be defending the Tag Titles?

Just curious.

The Semi's should be on Smarkdown, but something happened to prevent Spike v. Mask when it was supposed to happen. So now we have to play catchup.

Just making sure...what type of cage is it for my match? Iron bars or the chain link fence style?
I'm already about 1000 words in and in mine it's the Iron Bars type cage

so it better be either that or "whatever we want" ;)

So... what the hell is happening with the Cold Front Classic? By this time last year we'd gone through the premlim rounds and we were about to crown the winner. Now I'll admit that last year the title shot was at the xmas PPV, but still. Are we having the final at the PPV? And if so, and if I get there, when will I be defending the Tag Titles?

Just curious.

As far as I'm aware, ELM and Cortez were running something that involved a match at the Christmas PPV. So, possibly, it's ELM vs. Cortez at the X-Mas PPV and then Champ vs. CFC Winner at Clusterfuck?

-> The Cold Front Classic is back! This time, it's for a shot at the World Title at Clusterf**k, so as not to rush everyone through the hock-I mean, Holiday Season.
From the first CFC announcement

So its been the 'Fuck from the word go

Edited by Bruce Blank

Yeah, I know the shot's at the Fuck. I just had it in my head that the winner of the tournament was either going to be decided AT the PPV (which would prevent me from defending the Tag Titles on the PPV, if I get to the finals), or would be decided BEFORE the PPV, which I don't think we have enough time to do now.

I just wondered if it was going to be decided at the PPV, or whether we were waiting until after the winter break.

It could potentially be the finals at the PPV

with both semi finals on Storm

or both semi finals could be on the PPV

and as a side note regarding the tag-team titles, both Max and myself have matches for the PPV

so either way the #1 contender after Smarkdown wouldn't be able to challenge for the title

But I hear that the team of Spike & Zyon are free *thumbs up*

...when did my 'mongooses' sig get that big?

And yeah, someone tell Akira about his opponent, quick. Cos damn, that just ain't fair.