TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

SWF SMARKDOWN! 12/5/05

Reading through the thread about the upgrade, it says that posts by the same person within a certain amount of time get combined. Is that going to be problematic for people who post shows?

As far as i'm aware it only combines posts that were posted 30 seconds after each other or something like that. Just wait a minute between posts and everything should be fine.

RAYNOR! DELETE YOUR PMs SO I CAN SEND YOU THE OPENING PROMO AND MY MATCH!

Edited by MikeofEvil

Raynor, I hope when you deleted your PMs you didn't delete my match.

And damn Toxx for noticing your inbox was full!

Nothing against Toxx, but I wanna win this one, dammit. :P

Well one opponent is out of your way to winning, in an unprecedented move Stryke shall be no-showing. Not that i stood a chance anyway, but i was really looking forward to writing this match. Hopefully i can get another shot at all my opponents at some point down the line, a point where i don't leave everything to the last minute, preferably.

Nothing from me.

Due to being a hopeless clutz, I managed to drop my laptop in a madrush today. There's an ugly crack across the back of the screen and it's virtually unusable. So, unfortunately, my main day of writing went to pot. Which I'm pissed about, because I was really looking forward to this.

I'll send a PM just incase to whomever's booking, but I'd LOVE a rematch next show, by which time I can borrow time here and there to get something out.

There's an ugly crack across the back of the screen and it's virtually unusable. So, unfortunately, my main day of writing went to pot.
Ouch that's GOT to suck man :(

*Places 10 bucks on JJJ*

I'm up for facing Stryke wherever and whenever. Plus if my match wins tonight, there'll be a good reason to as well.

Oh, yeah, I have to say I'm really looking forwards to this Main Event, too. I haven't read an 'Escape-style' Cage match in so long, it should be good to see two guys with actually meaning for going at it in a cage. w00ty! :)