TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

New Jake...

..is the fucking worst poster I've seen on TheSmartMarks since Zcalex. It's a struggle to actually read through some of his posts and realize that there are people out there that actually lack in intelligence this badly.

Jake is a semi-sentient manifestation of the absolute worst tendencies of every single wrestling community poster to ever exist from the day the internet was born to the day we all drown in a righteous sea of blogs and acronyms. We all created him.

Oh God please let him come in here. I'll love to see his ass get tore apart.

Guest Leelee

It should be noted that he has an obsession with hating my boyfriend Randall Orton.

Therefore, we should all love Randall. It will make you a good poster. That is all.

All he does is whine and bitch about everything. He should be warned, that'll shut him up, and if it doesn't ban his ass.

BTW, Leelee how the fuck did you get so many posts in one month? You frigging registrated November the 1st. Nothing wrong with that, just pointing it out, it must be a new record

Hoff, I hope ant_7000 never gets the better of us in a flame-war. You guessed it, Ant owned Czech-Hoff.

Awful.

Guest Leelee
Leelee, you're not just going to take that, are you.

Yeah, I'll have to.

It's not like I ever watch Smackdown!

BTW, Leelee how the fuck did you get so many posts in one month? You frigging registrated November the 1st. Nothing wrong with that, just pointing it out, it must be a new record

I make lots of short posts, and I waste time while downloading stuff.

KNK's/Choken One's sister?

New Jake's moms got a wooden leg and an eye patch, talking about "Who you calling Long John Silver?"

Guest Leelee

KNK's/Choken One's sister?

But, I'd have to kiss all the mod's asses. I think I've failed at that.

I just post lots of short stuff. Because I'm bored, a lot. Usually downloading useless things that I never watch anyway. Plus, I don't use the chat programs anymore.