TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MillenniumMan831

December 2005 WWE 24/7 Online Listing

Exclusive Bret Hart Interview November 7, 2005 | Approx. run time: 3 mins.

During Bret Hart's legendary career, his WWE Iron Man Match against Shawn Michaels is widely considered as one of his greatest. In this interview, the "Hit Man" talks about how he prepared for the classic WWE Iron Man Match and how his training differed from that of HBK.

WWE SmackDown - Santa's Little Helper Contest: Torrie Wilson, Sable & Dawn Marie December 25, 2003 | Approx. run time: 9 mins.

While WWE fans couldn't wake up to Torrie Wilson, Sable or Dawn Marie underneath their Christmas Tree, they were still able to get a Christmas dose of their favorite Divas in this Santa's Little Helper Contest.

WWE - Iron Sheik vs. Bob Backlund December 26, 1983 | Approx. run time: 15 mins.

Bob Backlund had held the WWE Championship for almost six years heading into this match. Iron Sheik was one of the most hated Superstars in WWE history. The Iranian was able to get Backlund in the Camel Clutch, but he refused to submit. You won't want to miss the controversial ending to this WWE Championship classic.

AWA SuperClash III - Sgt. Slaughter vs. Col. DeBeers December 13, 1988 | Approx. run time: 9 mins.

Sgt. Slaughter is well-known for his Boot Camp Matches. In this one, the WWE Hall of Famer took on one of his rivals, Col. DeBeers. Diamond Dallas Page was also around during this one as the manager of DeBeers. Future Slaughter allies, Iron Sheik (Col. Mustafa) and Gen. Adnan also make an appearance.

WWE Survivor Series - Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin November 17, 1996 | Approx. run time: 35 mins.

After losing the WWE Championship to Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XII, Bret Hart took some time off from competing. But he was called out by Stone Cold Steve Austin, who was a rising star at the time. Bret ignored the challenges for a while, but eventually answered the Texas Rattlesnake and kicked off their classic rivalry with a match at Survivor Series.

ECW Massacre on 34th Street - Steve Corino vs. Jerry Lynn vs. Justin Credible December 3, 2000 | Approx. run time: 25 mins.

ECW was known for its unadulterated violence, but there was also plenty of good, solid technical wrestling whenever Steve Corino, Jerry Lynn and Justin Credible were involved. That's not to say there wasn't some extreme violence as well as the action spilled into the crowd and up on a balcony. Sandman and Francine also got involved in this one.

WCW Great American Bash - Chris Benoit vs. Kevin Sullivan June 16, 1996 | Approx. run time: 12 mins.

This one will go down as one of the most brutal matches in WCW history. Chris Benoit and Kevin Sullivan had a heated rivalry with neither having much respect for each other. The ring couldn't contain them, so this one was a Falls Count Anywhere Match that saw the action go all over the arena including the bathroom.

WWE Armageddon - Tag Team Turmoil December 14, 2003 | Approx. run time: 24 mins.

This Tag Team Turmoil Match for the World Tag Team Championship included La Resistance, The Hurricane & Rosey, Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak, Val Venis & Lance Storm, Test & Scott Steiner, The Dudleys and Ric Flair & Batista. Which team would walk away with the gold?

WWE RAW - Happy Holidays Match: Lita, Trish & Stacy vs. Molly, Victoria & Miss Jackie December 29, 2003 | Approx. run time: 5 mins.

Christmas may have been over, but the presents kept coming in as fans were treated to a Happy Holidays Match featuring RAW's hottest Divas. Don't miss all of the titillating action in this one.

WWE SmackDown - Chris Benoit vs. Edge vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle December 5, 2002 | Approx. run time: 19 mins.

Chris Benoit, Edge, Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle have all had classic matches with each other, so when all four were in the ring together, it's no wonder that the result was a match of the year candidate. To make matters even more interesting, the winner of this Fatal Four-way would be deemed the No. 1 Contender to the WWE Championship. Find out which Superstar would get the next shot at the gold.

WCW Nitro - Booker T vs. Disco Inferno December 29, 1997 | Approx. run time: 9 mins.

Booker T was a six-time WCW Television Champion, but he had yet to taste that gold heading into his Nitro match against the colorful Disco Inferno. Could Booker T defeat the unorthodox Disco Inferno for his first piece of singles gold?

WWE In Your House - Xanta Claus & Ted DiBiase attack Savio Vega December 17, 1995 | Approx. run time: 5 mins.

Ted DiBiase always said that everyone's got a price for the Million Dollar Man, and he proved that even more when he bought Santa Claus...well, Xanta Claus to be exact. DiBiase and his evil henchman attacked Savio Vega at this In Your House Event. Perhaps Savio Vega had been naughty rather than nice that year.

WCW Thunder - Bret Hart & Goldberg vs. Creative Control December 9, 1999 | Approx. run time: 3 mins.

Bret Hart's final rival in WCW was Goldberg. In fact, it was a kick to the head from Goldberg that ultimately led to Hart's retirement. But they were tag team partners in this one against Creative Control. With a match just weeks later against each other at Starrcade, could Hart and Goldberg coexist as a team?

WWE RAW - Undertaker vs. Jeff Hardy July 1, 2002 | Approx. run time: 19 mins.

Jeff Hardy was known mostly for his tag team success, but he had a huge shot at the Undisputed WWE Championship against Undertaker in a Ladder Match on RAW. Undertaker had the huge size advantage, but Hardy was in his element with a Ladder Match. Could "David" slay "Goliath"?

WCW Nitro - Lance Storm vs. Mike Awesome July 18, 2000 | Approx. run time: 5 mins.

Lance Storm and Mike Awesome were associated for a while in WCW, but they faced each other in the finals of a tournament for the United States Championship. Scott Steiner was stripped of the U.S. Championship for using the then-banned Steiner Recliner, and this tournament was set up to crown the new champion.

WCW Nitro - Sting & Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair & Arn Anderson December 11, 1995 | Approx. run time: 20 mins.

Sting and Hulk Hogan have had a few classic matches against each other, but they teamed up in this classic confrontation against two of the Four Horsemen - Ric Flair and Arn Anderson. Could the Stinger and The Hulkster perform as a cohesive unit, or would the Horsemen get them off their game?

WCW Greed - Scott Steiner vs. Diamond Dallas Page March 18, 2001 | Approx. run time: 15 mins.

This was the final WCW pay-per-view match in the company's history. Scott Steiner walked in as the WCW Champion, but could Diamond Dallas Page add a fourth WCW Championship to his resume?

WWE Canadian Stampede - Taka Michinoku vs. The Great Sasuke July 6, 1997 | Approx. run time: 10 mins.

Taka was the first WWE Light Heavyweight Champion, but before that Championship was introduced to WWE, he had a rivalry with The Great Sasuke. These two Japanese wrestlers brought some high-flying flavor to the U.S., and in this case, Canada. Which one of these high-fliers would walk away with the win?

WWE Armageddon - Chris Jericho & Christian vs. Booker T & Goldust vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. William Regal & Lance Storm December 15, 2002 | Approx. run time: 24 mins.

The World Tag Team Championship was on the line in this Fatal Four-way Elimination Match. This one came down to Chris Jericho & Christian and the unique pairing of Booker T & Goldust. Which of these two teams would walk away with the gold?

WWE - Bret Hart vs. Mr. Perfect April 24, 1989 | Approx. run time: 25 mins.

Bret Hart and Mr. Perfect have had some of the best technical matches in WWE history. Their match from SummerSlam '91 is considered one of the greatest Intercontinental Championship matches of all time. If you think that one was a classic, don't miss out on this rare match from Madison Square Garden.

WWE Superstars - Xanta Claus vs. Scott Taylor December 23, 1995 | Approx. run time: 2 mins.

Xanta Claus is one of the most bizarre WWE Superstars of all time. Watch this unique grappler face off against a young Scotty 2 Hotty in a rare match from Superstars.

Bret/Austin, Angle/Guerrero/Benoit/Edge, Benoit/Sullivan and even the Taker/Hardy Ladder match are all worth paying the money this month.

Of course, I'm not, but I could understand those who are.

DDP/Steiner is a fun WCW match haha....not saying crazy in-ring performance, but fun to watch if you don't mind late WCW era stuff. And I'm not exactly sure, but I think London is an extra in the crowd acting as a fan.

it's "THQSMACKDOWNVSRAW2006"

Hart vs Austin, kick ass!

Is there a link to enter that in? The only thing I see at the site is the Taboo Tuesday offer.

I just watched the ECW 3-Way match and I was surprised that no one gave a shit about anyone in the match. Fun to watch because all of 'em try to get reactions but don't really succeed

DDP/Steiner is a fun WCW match haha....not saying crazy in-ring performance, but fun to watch if you don't mind late WCW era stuff. And I'm not exactly sure, but I think London is an extra in the crowd acting as a fan.

I think he's the guy in the crowd who hands DDP a crutch.

I thought he was the guy who Steiner insulted when they got back to the ring.

I thought he was the guy who Steiner insulted when they got back to the ring.

You might well be right. I haven't seen the match in ages.

Just like to add that the Backlund/Shiek match FAR exceeded my expectations and was very very good. I was never privy to much Shiek in what many consider to be his prime so I had no idea how good he was. Great match that actually felt like an athletic competition.

-Cheex

I think my thirty day free trial (thanks to the Taboo Tuesday code) ran out today. It was good while it lasted, I guess. I may actually get this in the future.

I'm having trouble getting the 24/7 thing to work. I open the window to play the matches and it says I need a DRM component or something and then when I click on the button that says "update DRM" it says "unknown provider" and closes the system. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Holy crap. Even though I was watching WWF at the time, I never got to see the full Xanta Klaus WWF run.

There were so many stupid things about those two appearances.

1) The angle was started in the middle of December, meaning that if there was to be a blowoff match with Vega, it would have to happen in the next two weeks for there to be any relevance. That didn't happen. If they did the beatdown at Survivor Series, and built it briefly for IYH with Vega going over and Klaus vanishing, that would've worked.

2) Savio Vega sucked.

3) Balls Mahoney sucked too. He didn't play to the crowd ONCE during that match with Scott Taylor, and as a result the match was heatless.

4) The wrestling attire was awful.

5) The fact that the fight in the entraceway happens right to a hogpen should give you an idea of how stupid the writing was back then.

What was good about it? Ted DiBiase always gave great interviews.

The "full" Xanta Klaus run lasted about a week. He debuted at the PPV and then wrestled one match on Superstars the next week, against Scott Taylor. And that was it.

The "full" Xanta Klaus run lasted about a week. He debuted at the PPV and then wrestled one match on Superstars the next week, against Scott Taylor. And that was it.

That's what I believed it to be. The "full" run is on the Jukebox.

I checked it out last month. Enjoyed it very much. I'm pretty sucky at analyzing matches outside of a thumbs up or thumbs down but it is definitely worth a view.

The Hart/Perfect match from MSG 4/89 is also a high-quality match.

So the Perfect/Hart match from 89 is the one Bret was talking about in his column after Hennig died.

With Curt Hennig I was able to do slick moves that I wouldn’t think of doing with most other guys ... We adjusted to each other’s timing in anepic back and forth battle where we constantly gave back to each other. I had Curt beat after I came off the second rope, spiking his chest with the point of my elbow, hooking his leg for a 1...2... when the bell clanged signaling the end of our twenty minute match. Curt made his escape while I retrieved the house mic and pleaded for five more minutes. Curt turned to leave, signaling me to turn my back on him. In a flash he was back in the ring viciously beating me to the mat. Kneeling over top of me and shaking me by the hair he slapped me across the face until the referee managed to break us apart. Angrily Curt climbed to the top turnbuckle while I popped up to my feet and greeted him with a fist to the gut causing him to lose his balance and crotch himself hard on the corner strut. The crowd was going crazy as I dragged him off by the hair and clobbered him from one corner to the next until he bounced out of the ring and slithered away in full retreat.

The fans thundered their approval. Curt stumbled back towards the dressing room with a ton of heat. And me, I looked out at the fans ... I had finally won them over. ... It had to be one of the best matches I’d had in years.

http://www.brethart.com/column/feb15.asp

Now I know why Curt was one of Bret's favorite opponents.

So the Perfect/Hart match from 89 is the one Bret was talking about in his column after Hennig died.

With Curt Hennig I was able to do slick moves that I wouldn’t think of doing with most other guys ... We adjusted to each other’s timing in anepic back and forth battle where we constantly gave back to each other. I had Curt beat after I came off the second rope, spiking his chest with the point of my elbow, hooking his leg for a 1...2... when the bell clanged signaling the end of our twenty minute match. Curt made his escape while I retrieved the house mic and pleaded for five more minutes. Curt turned to leave, signaling me to turn my back on him. In a flash he was back in the ring viciously beating me to the mat. Kneeling over top of me and shaking me by the hair he slapped me across the face until the referee managed to break us apart. Angrily Curt climbed to the top turnbuckle while I popped up to my feet and greeted him with a fist to the gut causing him to lose his balance and crotch himself hard on the corner strut. The crowd was going crazy as I dragged him off by the hair and clobbered him from one corner to the next until he bounced out of the ring and slithered away in full retreat.

The fans thundered their approval. Curt stumbled back towards the dressing room with a ton of heat. And me, I looked out at the fans ... I had finally won them over. ... It had to be one of the best matches I’d had in years.

http://www.brethart.com/column/feb15.asp

Now I know why Curt was one of Bret's favorite opponents.

They also had a pretty rocking match in May of '89 on Superstars or something.

Also, some matches on the Jukebox are really jerky. I can deal with the pixelation but the start stop jerky stuff really grates on me. Does anyone know how to remedy this? Thanks

Edited by benoitrulz4life

thanks for the code guys! you rock

I registered again with a different email addy and there it is

this rulz, actually I was waiting to see if anybody had the code, sicne I had nothing to do today and all

Ill check out the december lineup later, right now Im watchin heat

So I want to watch this but it pulls up this window trying to acquire the license and says "There seems to be a Network Problem(500)" and it won't let me watch it.