TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MillenniumMan831

December 2005 WWE 24/7 Online Listing

So I want to watch this but it pulls up this window trying to acquire the license and says "There seems to be a Network Problem(500)" and it won't let me watch it.

that happens to me sometimes, when it does I click on it again and then click on "WMP" to launch windows media player and it usually works like that

Also, some matches on the Jukebox are really jerky. I can deal with the pixelation but the start stop jerky stuff really grates on me. Does anyone know how to remedy this? Thanks

-----------------------------

This happens to me too. Let the jukebox load and the segment start, then when you click WMP, X out the jukebox before the WMP has a chance to load.

Guest Chumpstain
God dammit I went into the Windows Security Center and turned off the firewall and it still won't work.

Try deleting your cookies and giving it another shot?

God dammit I went into the Windows Security Center and turned off the firewall and it still won't work.

Try deleting your cookies and giving it another shot?

Wow......that worked.

Now that I have it working it's like sensory overload! I don't know what to watch and I don't think I have time to watch it all in one month!

Out of all the matches that I have watched , I would say War Games 96 is my favorite of the bunch.

Now that I have it working it's like sensory overload! I don't know what to watch and I don't think I have time to watch it all in one month!

Out of all the matches that I have watched , I would say War Games 96 is my favorite of the bunch.

Luckily I've already seen that one. I've seen a lot of these but I haven't seen them in like 5 years.

I never knew Triple H and D'Lo Brown fought in 2002...in a blind-fold match no less. What an odd choice to defend the title against.

I believe it was because it was part of Raw Roulette from Las Vegas.

Yeah, it was RAW Roulette. But I was talking about the choice of an opponent for Triple. I would have thought they would have given a bigger opponent to defend the title against and make him look stronger going into his title defense against Kane.

I believe this was around the time that guys like HHH and UT were fighting undercard guys(and killing them) to make it look like they were giving the young guys the rub.

I just watched the hogan/sting vs flair/arn match. There was a very interesting angle going on there with Hogan and sting not trusting each other, as well as Luger trying to drive a wedge between them and only helping out sting in the postmatch beatdown. also the crowd (though it was in the carolinas) was WAY against Hogan, complete with hogan sucks chants (more noticeable at the end when mean gene comes in the ring), and when He got the alleged hot tag near the end, they were completely silent, then booed Hogan, as well as fervently cheering for flair. Its fun to watch. You can see why Bischoff decided that Hogan would be better off as a heel.

wow just saw dusty and dustin vs dibiase and virgil from rumble 91 for the first time since that night. A great angle with virgil and ted there. The crowd was waiting for it all match. and when he finally stood up and clocked him with the belt, the crowd went insane. Great markout moment that is forgotten far too much IMO

was watching a random match (paisley and the artist vs candido and tammy from a nitro in april 2000) oh those were the days of 2 min mtahces and constant main event hype. anyhow it got me thinking about how stupid the whole "artist formely known as Prince Iaukea" gimmick was Though he did have a kick ass instrumental prince music ripoff theme. kinda weird to see Sharmell back then.