TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

Mickie James Panties Up for Auction

Current Bid: $302.50

For fuck's sake, what is wrong with these people? Seriously, why is someone willing to pay this kind of money for a pair of panties and, more importantly, what the fuck do they intend to do with them?

For fuck's sake, what is wrong with these people? Seriously, why is someone willing to pay this kind of money for a pair of panties and, more importantly, what the fuck do they intend to do with them?

You're kidding right?

Do you really WANT to know what they intend to do with them?

Guest JMA

I'm sure that if they have been worn by her there will be some of her DNA on them.

I wonder if some creepy pervert has actually had supposedly used panties tested to see if they're legit.

I'm sure that if they have been worn by her there will be some of her DNA on them.

I wonder if some creepy pervert has actually had supposedly used panties tested to see if they're legit.

This isn't CSI, the dude's just gonna jerk off in them, or wear them, he's not trying to involve Grissom in authenticity proceedings :P

Guest JMA

This isn't CSI, the dude's just gonna jerk off in them, or wear them, he's not trying to involve Grissom in authenticity proceedings :P

You know there's at least one wacko that's tried to test them. I'd wager money on that. :)

Also, what would happen if the wrestler selling their underwear has an STD(s)? Maybe that's why Lita and Edge haven't auctioned anything off yet...

Edited by JMA

The depths of human perversion knows no bounds. Remembr that.

What site were those pics from? It didn't really look a huge amount like her.

They were scans from a shoot she did in some sort of fetish magazine a few years back. I had found them on another forum during a Raw discussion thread.

Edited by DerangedHermit

What site were those pics from? It didn't really look a huge amount like her.

It's her I've seen the pics. Don't forget she used to be skinnier and had darker hair in her Alexis Laree days.