TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

Christmas PPV Thread

First off, the traditional "Name the Christimas PPV" contest is now open. Start tossing out names.

And if you don't have something going on for the PPV yet, post in here so we can get a rough idea of who we need to find matches for.

And while we're at it: theme song suggestions!

Edited by chirs3

Didn't we do a Season's Beatings once? I can't quite remember.

If so, it must have been before you guys moved over from IGN; looking back through the archives, I found:

2002 - The SWF Holds Down Christmas

2003 - Twas the Fight Before Christmas

2004 - Slay Ride

Edited by Mr. S£im Citrus

And a jab at those talentless PWG pigdogs.

That's the company that has a DVD called "44 ways to kill you with a pimento" right?

As well as "Smells Like Steen Spirit" and "Zombies Shouldn't Run".

2003 - Twas the Fight Before Christmas

Twas the fight before Christmas

And all through the fed

Not a wrestler was stirring

Cause they were all drunk (or dead)

</got such a kick out of writing that>

The first Christmas PPV was "Wreck the Halls," but I can't remember the name of the 2001 PPV. It very well may have been "Season's Beatings"

After a conversation with Judge last night, I suggest a more multicultural name.

SWF RAMADOMINATION! *LIVE* FROM MEDINA, SAUDI ARABIA~!

Just think about it. Four Corners Islamic Conversion match. Effigy On a Minarette. And in the main event... Wes Davenport (as Jesus) vs Muhammed! HOW CAN WE LOSE

-Z

SWF Longest Night
Then it should be headlined by a blindfold match to play off that theme ;) or a match that takes place in a totally dark arena... but only crazy japanese feds do those ;)

The first Christmas PPV was "Wreck the Halls," but I can't remember the name of the 2001 PPV. It very well may have been "Season's Beatings"

After a conversation with Judge last night, I suggest a more multicultural name.

SWF RAMADOMINATION! *LIVE* FROM MEDINA, SAUDI ARABIA~!

Just think about it. Four Corners Islamic Conversion match. Effigy On a Minarette. And in the main event... Wes Davenport (as Jesus) vs Muhammed! HOW CAN WE LOSE

-Z

To be fair, even Wes would decline the role in favour of Chuck Norris.

How about Wes plays Chuck Norris as the special referee, and we get Jet Li to be Jesus?

Yes, I know. A stupid idea.

SWF: Chanumania.

"Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Chanumania runs wild all over you?!"

And for every serious suggestion we get, we also get that.

Not to contradict the greatness that is Zed, but the offifical name of our first Christmas PPV was called Corporate Christmas.

Wreck the Halls was just a fun holiday show which inclided people from both the IGNWF and IGNJL that Spike (Old Spike, not new one, IDMT13 was his board name) put on, which by the way did feature the first ever Mall Brawl I believe, but other than that had little to no participation in it. (It did have a rather amusing match between Mr G and Exploding Chicken on it though)

I don't think we ever used Season's Beatings... sounds too serious for the SWF... especially back in the days. I think we used Corporate Christmas until Jayson took off, then we started naming the Christmas PPV's, like No Sells Christmas, etc. I may be wrong on the Corporate Christmas timeline, but I do believe we have never used Season's Beatings.

Sign in to follow this