TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

Christmas PPV Thread

How about "Christmas Catastrophe"? Not really original or anything (Ramadomination is by FAR the best suggestion IMO) but it cuts straight to the point.

Also, I would like to officially request a match, as David Blazenwing, against the David Blazenwing who has been involved in SWF during the REAL (i.e. me) DB's absence. He's a fake goddammit! I'm gonna prove it! :D

(Seriously. Book David Blazenwing vs. David Blazenwing. I'll write the match myself. You can even give it whatever stipulation you want. I think I can have a lot of fun with this, given the chance.)

SWF Saves Santa (Everybody knows pterodactyls hate the crack of an elbow smash!)

Brilliant. That lends itself to so, so much fun.

How about "Christmas Catastrophe"? Not really original or anything (Ramadomination is by FAR the best suggestion IMO) but it cuts straight to the point.

Also, I would like to officially request a match, as David Blazenwing, against the David Blazenwing who has been involved in SWF during the REAL (i.e. me) DB's absence. He's a fake goddammit! I'm gonna prove it! :D

(Seriously. Book David Blazenwing vs. David Blazenwing. I'll write the match myself. You can even give it whatever stipulation you want. I think I can have a lot of fun with this, given the chance.)

How about David Blazenwing vs Ced Ordonez? You kicked him in the face on Lockdown, after all.

(seriously, you think you've got it bad? Bobby Riley was turned into a gay charicature).

There were always gay jokes about Riley, though. Just read the old cook-off GOdrea wrote so long ago, where he's serving "Sum Yung Gai".

How about David Blazenwing vs Ced Ordonez? You kicked him in the face on Lockdown, after all.

(seriously, you think you've got it bad? Bobby Riley was turned into a gay charicature).

I'll fight Ced. I dunno, I just feel up to writing a match. Not a series, mind you, but I've always enjoyed the occassional match here and there. I just can't write 4-5k matches every five days... too much work for me. I'm lazy. :P

But sure, book DB vs. Ced, you guys can pick the stipulation, I'll write the match and make it as best as I can.

Guest OKCoyote

"Ten Thousand Fists" by Disturbed would make a great theme for a pay per view. However, probably not THIS one due to the holiday theme.

Oh... save a match for a newbie if you wouldn't mind? I should have stats sent in within 24 hours.

Hey, I have a question:

Who here would be up for a mini-promo show before the Christmas PPV, sort of like HeAT, where you could put a bunch of promos (And we were considering maybe a match or two as well) building up your PPV storylines? Would there be any takers, or would it be too much?

Guest OKCoyote

I just want to see a card, any card. Of course that's because I haven't wrestled a match yet.

A preshow would be awesome. Also, it'd be nice to get a card for the show. My time for writting is the weekend as I work long hours during the week and won't have enough time to devote to it then. Please, Judge.

Sign in to follow this